Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Tomas 🦁
Wand
11' Mayhaw Wood with Core of Wampus Cat Hair
Boredom struck one day while Wendy was in the common room watching some of the first years bicker with one another. She desired to put a stop to it, it seems they were disputing over a board game. She rose up to her feet and walked ahead of them instead. Who was she kidding, they weren't going to listen to Wendy. She is better at confronting a wall than try to settle the first years differences. Wendy made her way outside to look for some sort of distraction, something to fill up her time before she went back in for dinner. Her aimless wanderings lead her to the lakefront, where a part of the lake met a rocky shore. Wendy yet to travel this far out from the castle, besides the quidditch pitch and the greenhouse, Wendy doesn't recall ever visiting this place. The rocks on the ground made it difficult to walk without accidentally stubbing a big toe. So, she settled on the biggest rock she could find, sitting down pretzel style on its smooth surface. There she sang a song, a very old tune she often hums to herself. Wendy sang out, where no one was around and could hear her sing. Boredom may have followed her, but the very least it was peaceful and quiet, and she can sing as much as her heart's content.

William needed to get away from the castle. Every time he sat still he started to feel antsy. Better to just be moving all the time than wallowing in the way last year had ended. Much better. If he was moving, there was no time to dwell on thoughts. He had packed up his backpack full of supplies, and planned to spend the day wandering around the forest. It had been a while since he had been in without Maddy, but maybe that was good. She was probably busy with her thousands of friends, William could strike off on his own, no problem. He walked for what felt like forever, just picking a random direction, but paused at the sound of singing. He could hear water too - he had headed in what he was relatively confident was the direction of the lake, in hopes of giving himself a landmark so he could find his way back to the castle when he was done. The singing, though... William pushed his way around a rangiora shrub, and froze at the sight of a girl singing on a rock. He could only see her head and shoulders from his angle and he was hesitant to say anything, in case he scared her away. Opening his mouth, William took a nervous breath before speaking. "Are... you a mermaid?" He asked, thinking of the stories of them singing to lure sailors. A mermaid was one of the few creatures William had never seen before, and it would be pretty awesome to see one today.

Wendy stopped singing at once upon hearing the random question thrown at her. It took her lots of eye blinking and fixing of her glasses before she shook her head no to the boy. "Me? A mermaid, what made…" Wendy started out saying, it was such a weird question and he popped out of nowhere. Where did he come from?! "...A mermaid?!" Wendy shot up onto both her long limbs, looking down at her legs. "I'm pretty sure I'm a girl, but, hey, what do I know. Wait, I wouldn't be a great dancer if I were," she smirks, laughing a bit. A mermaid would be fun to be, though, she much rather be human than be part fish on any day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back