Getting the ball rolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley Smith

So this is Riley. My main character. He has had a lot of drama happen in his life recently and that has effected him quite a lot. It also means that now things have calmed down a little more, he has run out of rps nearly. As i love role playing with him i like him to be in a lot of rps at one time as it means there is always something to do with him. He is the character I can write the most with as well, sometimes anyway depends how im feeling as i reply but i usually do at least two paragraphs.

Anyway il just briefly explain who Riley is. He is a typical teenager in some aspects and in others he is living a life of someone much older than him should be living. He has three jobs, a Professor, shopkeeper and a professional Quidditch player. He has these jobs for the main fact that he wants to be able to provide for his son and his wife. he has very recently had a huge fight with his wife, Adele, but because of their history and such things they will be making amends and becoming an item again. Riley still likes to go out for the odd drink now and then and he likes to make new friends. He is on the most part loyal and is trying to be a one woman man but he can slip up sometimes but he is trying. Riley is a nice guy who gets along with most people, he likes having a laugh and just chatting with people. he is very laid back and takes life as it comes.

Il looking really for him to have friends. He is loyal to his friends and will help them out when they need him to. he likes to please his close friend and make them happy.
Also seeing as he is not back with Adele yet im looking for a few one nigh stands for him, just so he can decide that he likes married life better and find where his loyalties lye.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back