OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
It was the same day that Jenna told Kiara that she was pregnant and honestly, Kiara couldn't believe it so much that she just knew she needed to see her best friend immediately so she fastly dressed up and got ready to apparate to her best friend. So when she was in Texas it was a day in USA and night in France. She just knocked on Jenna's door excited to see her. @Jenna Jusantrea

Jenna walked closer to the door and opened the door. Her dog run away closer to Kiara and barked. Kiara was so grown up and she was enymore a puppy and she was hapily barked to Kiara. "Kiara'' Jenna hugged her best friend and then let go. ''Come in.'' She smiled. ''I just made tea'' She smiled.

Kiara couldn't help but whistle as she saw her best friend. "Oh Gosh, you're glowing, mom," she giggled lightly as she hugged Jenna back. "So, is that true? You're pregnant? No way that we're old enough for that, how do you feel?"

When Kiara came she closed the door and they walked to Kichen. ''You realy think? Thanky for nice words, i writed Thomas but he seem don't care about me.'' @Thomas Jusantrea . She take deep breath and she know that her brother somtimes was dumb. ''Yeah, it's true. I feel good but somtimes a little bad feelings. I just woried tell Austin. Are you hungry our something? I have ratatouille. I made my self.'' She smiled Kiara.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back