OOC First Name
Daphne
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight?
Lately, Tyler had gone running more often than he ever had before. He got up early to avoid Blake, and started running outside on the grounds. He pushed himself, as that was the best way to get his mind empty of all the angry thoughts he'd been having lately. He was angry with Blake, but confused about him too. He just wanted to put their last conversation behind him, he didn't want to think about it. The same went for Sierra, though at least with her he'd been able to let her feel a bit of the pain he had felt. The boy had gone for another run this morning, and was just returning to the castle. He was sweaty and breathing hard as he headed into the entrance hall, wiping his forehead before starting to head in the direction of the dungeons. He had to change before class.

Ava was conflicted. So much had happened at the Yule ball. She sighed, leaving the dorms in favor of an early morning walk. She was rubbing her arms, feeling a little cold as she started back for the castle. It was probably about time for breakfast. Why were all her friends struggling this semester? Vader had broken up with Asphodel, Alice was struggling after breaking up with Blake. At least Elio seemed a little happier. She paused, drawn out of her thoughts by a familiar face. She felt her heart skip a beat and couldn't help but smile softly. She bit her lip, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Hi, Tyler," She greeted, feeling... cautious. It had been odd, she realized, the way he had just left her at the ball. Maybe he was just upset his best friend had publicly cheated on his girlfriend? That had to be it. She smiled shyly at him.

Tyler looked up as he heard his name called, and spotted Avaria Lockwood who seemed interested in talking to him. He hadn't really thought about the girl much, or... at all, really. He'd left her at the yule ball when he had seen Sierra and Blake together, and seeing her now reminded him that they probably had unfinished business. He wanted to care, but with everything else going on he really didn't care that much. He sighed, wishing she had continued to leave him alone. He had seen merit in having a girlfriend, especially an older girl, but that no longer seemed to matter. And the energy he had to put into pretending to like her was just too much right now, especially as all the advice he had had been from Blake. Now, that just seemed to make everything worse. "Hi." He said, stopping in his tracks to face her. He then waited for her to say something, wondering what she wanted from him and how much she still liked him after he left her without explanation.

Ava's heart dropped a little at his lackluster greeting. She bit her lip. "I..." She hesitated, wrapping her arms around herself. "Things... kinda got cut off at the Yule Ball," She felt like she already knew his answer, but she wanted to be sure. She wanted to be wrong, but she knew too well how it felt to be unwanted. "Maybe... if you wanted we could try again? At the Valentine's dance?" She asked half-heartedly, expecting the no she was sure to get. She would need to go see Vader after this.

Tyler nodded when Avaria said things had gotten cut off at the yule ball. He preferred not to linger on that, as the mere memory was making him angry all over again. He was tired of all of this, and paused when Avaria asked him if he wanted to try again. Somehow, it surprised him that she still wanted to. He considered it for a moment, but the mere thought of pretending for any longer, of still following Blake's advice, it made him feel frustrated. "No thanks." He told her bluntly. "It was fun, but... I think I'm kind of done with it, sorry." He gave her a dismissive shrug, not quite meeting her eyes.

Ava's heart fell in her chest even before the words came out of his mouth. She knew it. She looked down, stepping back. "Oh..." Her lip trembled a little and she bit it to keep herself in check. She wrapped her arms around her torso. She paused a moment. "That's okay..." She took a breath, hesitating a second before talking again. "Was... was it something I did?" She asked softly.

Tyler felt irrationally annoyed at the way Ava's lip trembled. Why was she so childish? it reminded him of Sierra, which now wasn't a positive anymore. He crossed his arms and shook his head. "It's not something you did. You're just not that interesting." He told her plainly. "Like I said, it was fun, but I'm done with it. Could you leave me alone now?" He asked her, rolling his eyes. "You can ask that other boy for reassurance if you need it so badly." He added sharply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back