Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Matt ) ( Gay
Wand
Apple, 13 1/2 inches, Essence of Belladonna
Kyle sat on the banks of the lake, bare toes wiggling as he thought. He was so tired lately he barely had time for anything! He hadn't seen his best friend Jessy for ages, let alone Llheione, his... well, he didn't know what she was, but she kept saying he was cute, and she had held his hand. He was feeling lonely, not to mention cold, despite having wrapped up warm. He fiddled idly with his half of the 'Best Friends' necklace he shared with Jessy... rather girly for him to be wearing, but nonetheless he wore his 'Friends' half everywhere he went now. Kyle kicked his feet back and forth, bare heels hitting against the ground as he thought, reflecting on the past school year. It seemed insane to him that he had been at Hogwarts almost a year; the weirdest things, like magic, and giant squids, were just seeming like part of ordinary life now. It scared Kyle how much he had changed... would he be able to go back to normal life over the holiday? Would his family even want him? Everything was changed, and it was a scary thought.

It was rather too hot at the castle to stay in and she misses the winter cold, Llheione was comfortable when winter is coming as she live in London for how many years. Llheione got up to her normal pink and blue sweater, a pair of old jeans and sneakers, the Ravenclaw girl went out to the Lakefront to see if the giant squib is awake.

She was always curious of the squib, she saw it once or rather heard it from her cousin Alexia but didn't make a notice of it. As she walked at the path going at the lake shore, Llheione spotted a familiar figure, it was Kyle, her cute friend or rather boyfriend.

Llheione run toward Kyle and make a quick peek at his cheeks. "Hello." She greeted Kyle, smiling. Showing her set of white teeth.

Kyle didn't notice Llhei coming, the sound of her feet muffled by his heels kicking against the dirt, so his first clue to her arrival was her greeting. He jumped, yelping slightly, and turned to see Llhei grinning at him with her perfect teeth.
"Llhei!" He smiled, face brightening at once. "I was just thinking about you!" He smiled. "I haven't seen you in ages! How are you?" He smiled, all his troubles suddenly washed away into insignificance.

Llheione chuckled as Kyle yelp, "Really?.. You were thinking about me?" She asked, sitting beside Kyle, feet still on the ground. "I'm fine, been in my dorm, doing some school works that's bugging me because I'm fluking." Llheione looked at the water and smiled but deep inside her parents where going to be sending lot's of howler and she doesn't like howlers.

She looked back at Kyle, "What about you?... How are you?" Llheione asked worried, she's been missing him so much.

Kyle smiled. "Yeah... I haven't seen you in ages." He smiled sheepishly, cheeks paling slowly back to their normal colour. He nodded when she mentioned school. "I know... I'm failing everything too. It's just so hard to stay on top of." He sighed, running a hand through his hair. When Llhei sat next to him, he shuffled over slightly closer to her, partly for warmth, and partly because he was only just realising just how much he had been missing her lately.

"I'm fine." He smiled. "Like I said, just busy with school and stuff. I haven't seen much of any of my friends lately, it's kinda sad." He sighed, scuffing his toe along the ground absentmindedly.

Llheione smiled widely, she noticed Kyle moved slowly to her. "Still barefoot are we?" She noticed Kyle without shoes again. "That's why your turning pale." Llheione raised an eyebrow and smirking. She misses Kyle's red cheeks and she just wanted to release it from him.

"Aren't you seeing your friends? but you just got one house with them, isn't that supposed you always saw each other?" Llheione asked curiously. Not like her, she always stay at her dorm only.

Kyle laughed slightly when Llhei said his barefootedness was why he was so pale lately. "Nah, it's just winter." He grinned. "And you know me, I'm always barefoot!" He wiggled his toes happily, as though to prove his point.

"Yeah, but I'm always either studying or out wandering, and Jessy just always seems to be in a different place." He sighed. "I've barely seen her twice since we started here."

She chuckled, "Yah, the cute barefooted kid i always known." Llheione sigh and went to looked at the lake. It was simple she like him, well, who could never like Kyle. "You really do miss her, i wish i can arrange a pick nick party, so, that all of your friends could be there." She pursed her lips thinking. Llheione looked back at Kyle, "Do you want a pick nick party for you?" She asked, smiling.

Kyle grinned, blushing slightly when Llhei called him cute. He didn't know how she always managed to make him blush like this... he'd never had anyone call him things like cute before... Well, not in the way Llhei did. His older sister and her friends were always squealing over how cute he was, but this was different. Kyle blinked when Llhei mentioned a picnic party. It sounded like an awesome idea; not only could he spend time with Jessy, but his best friend could finally meet his... well, Kyle didn't know if he should call Llhei his girlfriend, but he definitely liked her a lot. "That sounds amazing!" He grinned excitedly.

((So I'm gonna be away for awhile :/ I explained why in Absences... but basically I need some time off to sort my life out. I'll try to get online at least every couple of days, but I don't have the energy for much RPing atm :/ sorry.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back