Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Alder Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Hey! It's been a while since I've done one of these but I want to RP more with my characters now that I have a little bit of time and so I'm hoping I can do that. There are a lot of characters so I will try to be brief :D

Professor Landon Carter
tumblr_mdyg5djEgv1rkmofxo2_250.gif

Landon teaches Herbology years 1-4 and is the Head of Hufflepuff House. I would really like for him to interact more with some work colleagues, or maybe even some students that might be needing some extra help with something. Landon is always extremely willing to help people and he is very laid-back and friendly. For him I am just looking for some friends as he doesn't really have many people close to him at the moment.

Cadell Owens-Lee
ZCjr.gif

Cadell is 19 and recently graduated from Hogwarts Scotland in Ravenclaw House. Before that he attended Illvermorny and was sorted into Horned Serpent. He is a bubbly person who enjoys reading. He often daydreams and is one to ask a lot of questions. He can also be quite talkative and open, so it would be easy to make friends with him. I am looking for a friend that he can talk to about anything, and I am also looking for a female love interest if anyone has someone.

Alis Owens
tumblr_oza6hhlDTZ1ua1nbgo6_r1_400.gif

Alis is 20 years old and currently residing in Wales. She is a journalist and spends most of her time writing. She used to attend Hogwarts Scotland and was sorted into Gryffindor House. She can be a good friend to anyone however she gets jealous easily, so if anyone wants to be part of some drama where Alis gets jealous of a friend that could be fun. She is pansexual so I am open to anyone having a romantic interest in her because she really needs a final.

Patrick Vernier
O1bi.gif

Patrick is a sixth year Hufflepuff. He is quite shy but recently he's been getting out of his shell a bit more. He doesn't have very many friends so I definitely need to change that for him. Anyone who is willing to be Patrick's friend is welcome! Also, I would like a final (preferably female) for Patrick too if anyone has someone.

Anastasie Vernier
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4e36685235733771672d73436b413d3d2d3633303638363335332e3135353366343230383863656162373336393337303837333133362e676966

Anastasie is Patrick's step-sister. She is a fifth year Slytherin and isn't typically the nicest person you will meet. However, I am also trying to look for friends for her. She takes an interest in music and enjoys reading and playing the violin. She is also extremely stubborn and thinks she is better than everyone else. Mostly she keeps to herself so if someone was to become her friend they would have to approach her. As for a romantic interest, I'm not sure about her sexuality yet so I will be open to anything if anyone has some ideas.

Gwen Owens-Lee
tumblr_ncsueduC9c1tlepojo5_250.gif

Gwen is a fifth year Gryffindor. She is very argumentative but if you meet her in the right circumstance she can be a nice person and a good friend. She enjoys sticking up for what she believes in and is extremely competitive. Someone who might be able to bond with her through quidditch or dueling would be good for her as she really needs some friends. I am also open to any romantic partners for her in the future.

Sophie Elliston
A50C00BA4A6EAD76903631AE8F16C213EBC9DAD0

Sophie is a third year Ravenclaw. She has many interests. She enjoys playing sports, especially muggle sports such as football. She grew up in a muggle environment and is obsessed with muggle technology. It slightly upsets her that muggle technology cannot be used at Hogwarts, but she uses a sketch book to distract her. She is rather good at drawing so if anyone else has an interest in drawing that could be really good for her to make more friends. She also sings and plays the guitar so if someone was able to give her extra lessons for that or something that would also be good. Also, I am looking for someone to be a temporary love interest for her, maybe for an IC year or so, as well as a final that will appear later on. Preferably they would be male!

Hattie Thorne
I3Px.gif

Hattie is a second year Ravenclaw. I haven't really RPed with her much but I really want to in order to develop her more. She is one for asking lots of questions and can get extremely bossy due to her natural instinct to be a leader, which can get annoying. I am looking for both friends and enemies for her.

Also, I have a centaur if anyone is interested in RPing with one :D

Thanks!!

-Kaye.

Kaye!

I'm still going to start that topic for Abian I PMed you about, sorry for taking a while 🙈 but I'd also love to RP with these chars.

For Ana, I can offer Emilia as a potential friend. I believe we've tried her and Diana in the past (and I'd be happy to do that too!) but I think her and Emilia could probably be good for each other? Emilia is trying to be more confident so she might approach Ana. Or they could run into each other in the arts room. Emilia plays piano so they have music in common.

I could offer you Diana for Gwen, they once had a thread in their first year where they really didn't get along, and we could explore that more if you want to.

Lastly, Lars and Sophie are in the same year and both on the Quidditch team. Lars loves to paint and draw, so they have that in common too. I think they could be friends! Though I also think Sophie would have to make the first steps because Lars is very shy, if that would work for her.

Hi Kaye!

Landon:
I've got Lauren for Landon as first. She is a troubled kid and doesn't trust people and especially not male adults. I am curious if he can make that change. She is in his house, and in how her plot is affected (abuse at home) I guess her head of house will come in the picture once. I can skype or PM you more about details if you are interested. I can see her getting in trouble soon or next year for sure, so she will find her way to him for sure ;)

Also got my new fresh nurse Claire for you. She would love to get to know people more, and I would love to plot with her. So perhaps they can meet?

Alis:

I got Evelyn that is working on her model and fashiondesigner future. She is 19 years and perhaps they can hang out or get interviewed or something. On school Evelyn was in a lot of drama always too, so she can live with drama.

Patrick:
Got Therese for him. She is a seventh years and very sweet. She can definitly become his friend if he needs.

Anastasie:
Got Athena for her. They met once, she sings and plays piano and guitar. We can let them hang out again?

Hi Kaye!

For Landon I could offer you Leif Odegard. He's a seventh year Hufflepuff and is struggling with what it is he wants to do after he graduates. Perhaps he could come to him for advice or something?

I could also offer Leif as a friend for Patrick. Leif's a nice kid and would practically befriend anyone he runs in to. He's a confident kid, so perhaps he could also help Patrick with the process of coming out of his shell.

Let me know what you think (or if you want feel free to PM me ^_^

Yaay, some replies :wub:

Daphne:
Ana & Emilia - Oddly enough, Emilia sounds like a very good fit for Ana! I feel like they'd be much better to RP than Ana and Diana so I would be interested in trying them out. I can start a topic in the Art's room and send you the link!
Gwen & Diana - I really enjoyed the RP they had together as it really showed Gwen's mean side so we definitely need to RP them again! I love how much they hated each other :teehee: Now that they're in their fifth year it would be interesting to see them interact again. I can start this one too if you would like.
Sophie & Lars - I'm pretty sure these two met in their first year on the Hogwarts Express! They haven't spoken at all since then and Sophie really liked him so she would definitely go to approach him again. They seem to have lots in common so hopefully they can be really good friends! Would you mind starting this RP?

Jamie:
Landon & Lauren - Lauren sounds interesting! Do you think she would approach Landon about her troubles at home or would she have to get into trouble first? Landon would definitely try to help her out and it could do for an interesting plot, especially if they unexpectedly form a good bond. Maybe PM me some more details about her and we can see where to take it from there?
Landon & Claire - Yes, we can definitely RP these two, especially if they are both looking for friends. Maybe Landon could go to Claire looking for help after a small injury in the greenhouse? I can start this :D
Alis & Evelyn - I think they could be really good friends too! Alis usually spends her time in Wales but does travel to New Zealand to see family if that is where Evelyn will be. Alis would definitely be interested in interviewing her about her fashion designing and they could bond through that. Would you mind starting this one?
Patrick & Therese - I've seen Therese around and she definitely seems sweet :wub: It would be really good if her and Patrick could become friends. I can start something for this!
Ana & Athena - Yes, these two should definitely hang out again! They kind of bonded over music before too. If you could start this one too that would be great ^_^

Marijke:
Landon & Leif - I really like that idea! Landon would definitely be willing to help Leif. Would you mind maybe starting something in his office?
Patrick & Leif - Patrick definitely needs friends who can positively influence him, so Leif might be really good if he is able to make him feel more confident. I can start something for these two and send you the link ^_^

Awesome! I've got the one for Landon & Leif posted in his office.

Jamie:
Landon & Lauren - Lauren sounds interesting! Do you think she would approach Landon about her troubles at home or would she have to get into trouble first? Landon would definitely try to help her out and it could do for an interesting plot, especially if they unexpectedly form a good bond. Maybe PM me some more details about her and we can see where to take it from there?
Landon & Claire - Yes, we can definitely RP these two, especially if they are both looking for friends. Maybe Landon could go to Claire looking for help after a small injury in the greenhouse? I can start this :D
Alis & Evelyn - I think they could be really good friends too! Alis usually spends her time in Wales but does travel to New Zealand to see family if that is where Evelyn will be. Alis would definitely be interested in interviewing her about her fashion designing and they could bond through that. Would you mind starting this one?
Patrick & Therese - I've seen Therese around and she definitely seems sweet :wub: It would be really good if her and Patrick could become friends. I can start something for this!
Ana & Athena - Yes, these two should definitely hang out again! They kind of bonded over music before too. If you could start this one too that would be great ^_^

Amazing!! I will send you some information about Lauren by a PM! She will not go to Landon, so I guess trouble has to come first. Good!!

I will send you the links when Alis x Evelyn and Ana & Athena are done. I'm gonna do something with Lauren soon where she will get in trouble with, so than she and Landon really can meet.

Daphne:
Ana & Emilia - Oddly enough, Emilia sounds like a very good fit for Ana! I feel like they'd be much better to RP than Ana and Diana so I would be interested in trying them out. I can start a topic in the Art's room and send you the link!
Gwen & Diana - I really enjoyed the RP they had together as it really showed Gwen's mean side so we definitely need to RP them again! I love how much they hated each other :teehee: Now that they're in their fifth year it would be interesting to see them interact again. I can start this one too if you would like.
Sophie & Lars - I'm pretty sure these two met in their first year on the Hogwarts Express! They haven't spoken at all since then and Sophie really liked him so she would definitely go to approach him again. They seem to have lots in common so hopefully they can be really good friends! Would you mind starting this RP?
Ohh yay!

I think Ana and Emilia would be good. I can start Sophie and Lars!! I had completely forgotten they had met already xD so good thing you reminded me.

Kaye,

I’m so sorry I keep meaning to message you. I remember that Zennon and Gwen were sort of friends before I left the site! I would be happy to get them together again and see how they mesh if you’re interested, let me know if you are because there’s something I need to explain to you if you’re interested!

Kaye,

I’m so sorry I keep meaning to message you. I remember that Zennon and Gwen were sort of friends before I left the site! I would be happy to get them together again and see how they mesh if you’re interested, let me know if you are because there’s something I need to explain to you if you’re interested!
Yessss, I am definitely interested! Gwen really liked Zennon so RPing them again would be fun. She doesn't really have any other friends so it would be nice :D And also I missed RPing with you so we need to RP again :wub:

I'll PM you! (Or is it messaging now, I don't know what we call those conversations things! D: )

Hi Kaye!

I have Jemma here who could be a romantic interest for Patrick? She’s not had much in the way of romance yet. I’m open to ideas. Jemma could also be friends with Gwen. They can easily bond over Quidditch and they are dorm mates.

For Hattie I have Anastasiya Kozlova. She’s a first year Ravenclaw. They could be friends.

Kaye!

If you were interested, we could do some Anastasie and Mazikeen? I think they could be good friends. We could have them hang out and see how they gel. Mazikeen is gay so perhaps we could see if she'd crush on Anastasie and see how it helps her develop? let me know what you think.

Second, we should talk about Ellie and Jerara... Hit me up!

Kait: @Jemma Potter
Jemma & Patrick - I love that idea! Jemma seems really nice and I would be interested in seeing how they get along. They both play quidditch now so maybe they can meet there?
Jemma & Gwen - I think it would make perfect sense if we RPed these two. They seem to have lots in common so we should definitely set something up. If you want, I can try to start something soon!
Anastasiya & Hattie - Yes, these two are also dorm mates! They could definitely be friends too. If you can start something I will reply asap :)

Emzies: @Stefan Archer
Mazikeen & Anastasie - If Anastasie found out that Mazikeen had a crush on her I feel like her ego would go through the roof :teehee: That could be really interesting to RP, especially if Ana then finds out that she's not actually gay and was just going along with it because it made her feel special or something. I feel like that'd definitely be fun! Would you mind starting something for them and I will reply as soon as I can?
Jerara & Ellie - I miss these two! I will definitely hit you up about it!

Yes! Sounds great. I’ll start for Jemma and Patrick. Maybe they could go to the Halloween feast together.

I can start for Ana and Hattie too. :)

Emzies:
Mazikeen & Anastasie - If Anastasie found out that Mazikeen had a crush on her I feel like her ego would go through the roof :teehee: That could be really interesting to RP, especially if Ana then finds out that she's not actually gay and was just going along with it because it made her feel special or something. I feel like that'd definitely be fun! Would you mind starting something for them and I will reply as soon as I can?
Jerara & Ellie - I miss these two! I will definitely hit you up about it!

I started something for Mazikeen and Anastasie: https://hogwarts.nz/threads/maybe-maybe-not.92445/
let me know if you need anything changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back