Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Sturdy Pine Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Full Name: Garrett Nathan Hensel
Date of Birth: May 17th, 2027; In Saint Mungo's Hospital. It was a night birth, where both Seraphine and Thomas were present.
Current Age: 10, turning 11.
Basic Appearance: Garrett took after his father in many ways. He has dark brown hair and golden eyes. He has his mother's pale beige skin, and also her lips. One could say that he almost looks feminine, but his expressions are cold, which are inherited from his father as well. He generally wears muggle robes, most of which are expensive, and dark colors.
Personality: Due to his parents being both the Minister and Deputy Minister for many years, Garrett had a sheltered life. His personality reflects from that. Garrett is quiet, observant, and also has his father's temper. He does have a caring, compassionate heart, but it is difficult for anyone to reach it due to the frosty exterior. As a kid, he does have an innocent side to him, and wondered why he was not allowed to play with the other children elsewhere (mainly due to reporters coming by). Garrett loves to learn, and experience new things. He doesn't know how to socialize just yet.
Family: Due to being a Snow and a Hensel, Garrett has a large family. He currently does not have any siblings, but a number of aunts, uncles and cousins. His parents are Seraphine and Thomas Hensel.
Pets: Garrett has a pet golden retriever named Buddy.
Area of Residence: He lives off Obsidian Harbor in a large house in New Zealand.
Blood Status: Pure-blood
Heritage: He is a New Zealand resident, but his lineage can be traced back to France and Russia.
Special Abilities: He can see Threstrals, as he was present for the murder of Nicolas King.
Interests or Hobbies: Garrett has multiple hobbies, such as collecting coins, chocolate frogs, and muggle board games. He also plays cards regularly.
Additional Skills: Garrett has an unusual ability for playing cards.
Strengths: His intellect would be his strongest strength, but the rest have yet to surface.
Weaknesses: Lack of socializing, so far.
Describe your character in three words: Secluded, quiet, ambitious.
Favourite place to be: In the woods.
Friends: He doesn't have any just yet.
Hogwarts House: Unsorted, but he doesn't care where he goes.
Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions: He just wants to learn all he can, and figure out the secrets of the castle.
Best school subjects: N/A
Worst school subjects: N/A
Extracurricular Activities: N/A
Graduation: Due to graduate June of 2045
Current Job: N/A
Plans for your future: He definitely doesn't plan to go into politics.
Your Patronus: He would likely have a large eagle or a wolf.
Your Patronus memory: He doesn't have one just yet.
Your Boggart: His boggart would be the paparazzi.
Your Animagus: Either an eagle, owl or a wolf.
Mirror of Erised: He would see himself with his family, and some friends, with the doors open to allow people inside.
A page from your diary:
Dear Diary Journal,

I can almost hear my parents arguing again, over something so small. Dad doesn't want me to go to the school here in New Zealand. He thinks Durmstrang is the best for me. Mom thinks differently, since she thought the Headmistress was a good woman. Truth be told, I don't care where I go. I just don't want a lot of harassment because of my parents being who they were. I want to go outside and play with the kids so bad, but with the election, mom and dad keep getting jumped by the strange people with cameras.
Will it ever fade?

~ G.H.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back