Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
10'' Rosewood with Unicorn tear core
Okay as the title suggest Jamie is looking for love or at least what he would consider love given his inexperience in the all things romantic. I guess you will need the rundown on my little guy and so I will point you to my siggy, simply click on the Bio and you should find all you need to know there at the moment. What is not in the bio is that Jamie is artist and as such he tends to view the world in a different light and it has made for some comical interactions with the few guys he has ran into over the last several of threads.

So what I need from you all is someone who is willing to give love a chance with this cutie pie Beaux boy from France!
The Boyfriend list:

I need a hero

Jamie is more submissive and passive and so for the sake of not sounding overly cliche I would like his boyfriends and love interest to take on a more Dominating and aggressive nature . That does not mean to walk up to Jamie and punch his lights out or to go all psycho "I will jinx you sixes way to Hades if you look at my man" Jealous type. What I mean is the guys Jamie takes are the "men " in the relationship while Jamie will take the more "female" role. However I want to be very clear Jamie is not a flamboyant gay guy and the world would not be able to tell unless Jamie flat out said it and even then most would not believe if he did come out.

You are Charming, Oh so Charming

Jamie likes guys who are appealing both to the eye but also personality wise and so the guy has to be charming in his own way with out being over the top. For example Jamie could date a bad boy type but there has to be something about it, whether it is simply being protective when Jamie needs it or simply not being afraid to let the world know that Jamie is theirs and no one else matters. Whatever the personality type is he needs that small spark to keep the love alive.

Trial and Error

Jamie does not have any finals in place and so this gives him the freedom to date around and enjoy his youth so all types of relationships are welcome that is of course except physical ones as he will be saving himself for that final and special one. Your male character can be either straight or bi as it does not bother Jamie either way.

Location, Location, Location

Jamie is currently attending Beauxbaton and as such has no problem having a long distance relationship if the need arises though I doubt he will relocate for a relationship unless of course it is for a long term relationship or Final. All house and Schools are welcome and with his adoptive fathers love of travel I can have him be anywhere in the world so all countries are welcome.

Age is a but a number however it is important none the less

Jamie has not problem dating younger but no more that a year younger while he is capable of dating older up to four years as past either of those cut off the relationship would inappropriate and so make sure your character is currently between the age of 14 and 19.​

That is the general gist of what I am looking for and if someone wishes to discuss playing a final or creating someone for Jamie let me know and I we can figure out something together and I can even make a character for it if that is something someone is interested in just let me know.

I'm not sure how interested you would be, but I have Rician Serpenthelm, former Hogwarts New Zealand muggle-born Hufflepuff, who ended up joining the Quibberon Quafflepunchers (French Quidditch team) after leaving Hogwarts. He lives in France and frequently visits his best friend, Liberty Corvus, and her family. He's gay, and has known his orientation since his third year. He had a long-term boyfriend up until his sixth year, and has not been in a relationship since. He's nineteen (as of March, gone), single, and a generally friendly guy. He likes to take a relationship a little bit slower, and can be quite romantic, given the chance. If you think this could work, then I'd be happy to discuss it further ^_^

I looked over Rician Serpenthelm he seems overall appealing and nice, I must worn however I like to psot rather long threads and so as long as I have someone who can post at the very least two paragraphs that is all I expect ... I hope that does not sound silly but it can be hard to build a character with so little to work with you know.

We can so start a thread... I am tickled that Ric is a quidditch player that is a bonus for Jamie hahaha!

We can start off as friends and work are way up from there as right now I am working out a brief relationship for another roleplayer so we can both build a strong friendship.... the general gist without giving it away is Jamie will date what is essentially his best friends boyfriend in a moment of lapse judgment which will lead to extreme guilt and eventually a mutal break up from said boyfriend so the friend and friends boyfriend can be re united. This will leave Jamie slightly sad and vulnerable since it would be his first relationship which then leads into him being comforted by those who apply here and Jamie will begin his romantical ups and downs where he will eventually find the one and settle down. Now that I have given you all the information if you are still interested then let me know and I can start or you can it does not matter to me at the moment.

Yep, still interested. Sounds like a fun plot ^_^ Rician's quite sympathetic, and in this scenario, likely even more so. I wasn't sure where they would meet, unless it was at a Quidditch match, or something? If you can think of something, do let me know :D
I can definitely post at least two paragraphs. If you could start whenever you're ready, that would be wonderful, if you need me to start, then I'm okay to.

Here you go

I wass going to use that thread with someone else but since I have not heard from them I will just use it for us and pm a new link to something else. Jamie love quidditch and will simply be tickled to meet someone who plays professionally.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back