Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ramasexual
Wand
12 ½' Dogwood Assorted with Phoenix Tail Feather
Open after Mia.
Syrus asked one of his friends out to the Yule Ball, he did not desire to go alone. He was glad to hear that Willow would attend the ball with him, it was his last ball and he wanted to make the best of it. Syrus threw on some fitted black jeans and a kicka*s blazer that went with his look for the night. He styled his hair up and wore some black shoes, shoes that his father had own and was passed down to him. Syrus felt he was ready and went to meet Willow in the common room. Syrus expected to dance and just have a good time with Willow and his housemates. This ball won't be as significant as it was when he went with Rama. Though, he wanted to be pretty close and make it memorable in some ways. Syrus smiles seeing Willow come down the stairs and held out his arm for her to take. "You look great," Syrus smiles wildly, and complimenting her attire for the night."Ready to party, Cullen?"

Last edited:
Willow turned around looking at herself in the mirror. the dress she had bought for tonight was not a classic ball dress. not that she ever did classic when it came to dressing up. she had found this red flowery dress in a muggle charity shop over the last holiday. she had come to enjoy searching through them for clothes and had found some real gems. this dress was not as old as it looked but had been made to have a distinct retro feel. to aid that she had styled her hair in a way that emphasised that feeling. She had not expected to actually be going to the ball with anyone she had planned to go down on her own and run into some friends down there but when syrus had asked her to go she had been surprised. especially as he seemed to be very close to his girlfriend but he had stressed that it was as friends and that was fine by her, he had sort of become a big brother to her at the school. she made her way down from the dorms and saw him standing in the common room. she smiled as he complimented her "Thank you, you look pretty dashing yourself Stilinski" she said as she took the arm that he offered out to her and they made their way towards the ground floor. "you know who you are asking right? I am always ready to party" she said. as they started down the stairs.

Syrus laughed, "Are you? I think this is the first dance I ever went with you, so I don't know that yet," Syrus grins accompany his date to the ball. When they arrive at the Great Hall, Syrus took a second to admire the work that staff put in to make the Yule Ball an enchanting evening. The ceiling was charmed to make it look like it was snowing inside the grand castle, the decoration was a winter wonderland theme. It gave the impression that it should be cool inside, but Syrus felt comfortable and warm in his gear up. "As it's my last Yule Ball, it's your job to make it a blast, Cullen," Syrus challenge her, grinning even more. "What should we do first, I'm game for anything," Syrus gave her the lead for the moment. He wanted to see what his spunky, redhead of a friend can come up with. Syrus surely won't be disappointed with whatever she suggested.

willow shrugged as Syrus said that it was the first dance he had been to with her. "you should know me well enough by now to know I am not going to make it a boring night by sitting in the corner doing nothing" she said. she was the kind of girl who would do something unpredictable just for the fin of it. it wasnt long intil they reached the great hall. she saw her cousin standing as if waiting for someone she waved and Willow returned the wave though there were too many people between them for her to tell chante she looked fantastic she just hoped her cousin knew and whoever she was waiting for would tell her. They entered and Willow was amazed at the decorations. it was one of those things that would ever be dull how the hall transformed for the feasts. she looked around looking at the people and the dresses and the decorations. she wasn't sure what to do. the food looked great. but she had promised a good time and what kind of good time person suggests food as the first stop. no food was the recovery stop. just then the song changed. "ooh i love this song would you like to dance?" she asked. starting to make her way towards the dancefloor still holding on to syrus.

Last edited:
Syrus listen to the tune being played, he nodded, "Oh, heck yeah." Syrus followed his date to the dancefloor. He spun in place and faced Willow, though they weren't as close as they had been a second ago. The song was a bop, one of those jam that required one to jump around all over the place. Syrus is not the best in dancing, he generally had fun just dancing however felt right to him. Syrus is that comfortable in his skin, rarely did he get embarrassed from the way he danced. Ooh woo, I'm a rebel just for kicks, now, I been feeling it since 1966, now, Might be over now, but I feel it still. Syrus swipes the peace sign across his eyes like hippies would do in the '70s, he not sure what the dance was called but he was doing it. "At least the music is always great when I come to these dances, the professors have good taste in music," Syrus voice close to his date's ear. He still cannot believe this will be his last year at Hogwarts, it felt like yesterday he was toothless and coming to sit on the stool to get sorted. It felt so unreal to him, he was going to miss this place for sure.

Willow was glad that Syrus liked the suggestion of dancing. she followed Syrus onto the dancefloor and within a few moments, she was dancing. a wide grin on her face. she was glad that syrus wasn't taking things too seriously. "you dance like my dad and uncle" she said laughing as she was dancing in just as silly twisting her body around to the music. but there was something about the song that called for silly old dance moves. and they were here to have fun not to be serious. "I suppose some of them are not too uncool.{/b] she said then she added. they may have a good taste in music. but we have a terrible taste in dance movies." the sound of a chuckle ringing thorough over her words.. some professors were pretty young. the flying professor, the upper year's care of magical creatures professor were both quite young. looking around some people were looking t them weirdly. but she was having too much fun to care. that song finished and another song came on. this one had just as much energy and she kept dancing adding other bad moves to the mix. however, as that song ended and a slower one came on she paused watching a couple of couples enter the dance floor. "whoo. did you want to get a drink" she asked the cheesy dancing combined with the warm night had made her quite thirsty and she didn't want to hand around for a couples dance whilst they were here together they were friends he was far too old for her to date even if he wasn't seeing Rama.

Jatin Tiwari was excited for the Yule Ball. He did not have any nice clothing items to wear to it, so he was just wearing his school robes. He looked around to see if there was anyone that he knew, but he did not see anyone, and he was not feeling good enough to dance. If he found someone he knew he was all up for dancing, but he did not see anyone so far. He walked over to the drinks and poured himself some pumpkin juice. He quickly drank it before he spotted Willow. She was nice! He really liked Willow, as she was one of the first people she had met at Hogwarts New Zealand. He ran over to her and hugged the girl. "Hey, Willow! Who is this?" he asked loudly so that she could hear him over the music.

Syrus laughed, "Hey! I can dance a little better than this, but that would require you to be my girlfriend and a slow jam playing," Syrus pokes his tongue out at Willow. He was good at the slow jams, he knew how to bring it with the slow jams. He just figured he had much of a responsiblity to make this night fun for the both of them. Syrus didn't give spectators the satisfaction that he cared what they think. Another song spun on the tables and he was dancing just as goofy and ridiculous with Willow as before. The fun and energy was real, Syrus was glad he brought Willow along to his last Yule Ball. He will never forget it or the year before, they will be forever embedded in his memories. "Yeah sure," Syrus catches his breath and nodded as a slow jam took over. "What a workout, Cullen!" Syrus laughed and walked over to get a drink at the snack table. He went for some chips first and some toothpick pork before he down a cup of pumpkin juice. Syrus smiles over at the boy who hugged Willow, Syrus recognize him from sorting that year. "Syrus, Gryffindor's seeker, how's it going?"

Syrus said he was a better dancer but she needed to be his girlfriend and have slow music She pulled a face in disgust. "ew. who would want to do that?" she teased poking her tongue out. by the time that the second song was over, she felt pumped. when syrus said that it felt like a workout she smiled. "clearly you need to work harder at quidditch training" she said. maybe feeling a little bad for teasing him so much. but she knew he could handle it and it was how their relationship worked. she reached the food tables and had just got herself a glass of butterbeer when she felt small arms around her almost causing her to spill the drink. she looked around to try and see who had a hold of her. she realised it was the first year who had hugged her during the sorting ceremony. how was she not surprised. "Hey Jatin. Happy Yule." she said giving him an awkward hug back before trying to extract herself from his arms. "This is Syrus" she said. not sure how to introduce him, a friend, a teammate, a seventh year, a Gryffindor. Thankfully Syrus decided to introduce himself too and had picked his position on the quidditch team. "How have you finding hogwarts" she asked. picking up a plate and adding on some pigs in blankets, turkey, and cranberry sauce before remembering that the other boy was a vegetarian and adding some couscous and green salads to her plate too.

Jatin still needed to work on restraint, which was difficult for him. He was used to hugging his brother and sister all the time. He let go of Willow when she tried to get out of his arms and he went to get another cup for her since she had spilled hers. He offered her a cup of pumpkin juice. He looked over at Willow's companion. Jatin waved happily at Syrus before he gave him a quick hug, not as strong as the hug he gave Willow though. Willow was his very first friend. "I want to play Quidditch! You need to teach me! My brother didn't tell me that Quidditch was so cool!" he said. But then he looked at Willow, she played too! Wow! It was just his luck that he knew two Quidditch players. "It's so fun! Classes are great, and my roommates are even better!" he told Willow. He noticed that she primarily put meat on her plate, but she smiled when she put some greens on her plate. Those were good for her. "How old are you?" he asked Syrus. He had facial hair and everything, which he found weird. He was like a full grown adult!

Syrus' nostrils flared, his lips twitching at the corner, "Apparently everyone else that's not on our house team," he spoke smugly, but it was a damn lie. Syrus had only won the affection of one girl and she was his girlfriend now. He was lucky considering he had no idea why the hell they weren't flocking for him. He was Gryffindor's seeker for about three years now and his jock status didn't bring him any new attention. It didn't matter, he wouldn't ruin what he got going on with Rama. It was weird considering how they met, but he guessed they were meant to happen in the long run. "Clearly," Syrus playfully nudge his date with a laugh. Syrus gave the young boy a wave and then was embrace into a quick hug of his own. Syrus patted the young boy's back, laughing. "Yeah, quidditch is pretty cool. It's my last year so I might not be able to teach you, but this cool chick over here is great," Syrus gestures to Willow. "She'll teach you everything you need to know, and then some," Syrus smiles down at the boy. It was hitting him again, last year, no more Hogwarts, no more quidditch at Hogwarts. It was so surreal, after the holiday break, he was back for one more semester and then he was done. "Seventeen, why? Do I look old?" Syrus laughed at the boy's question.

It was that time of the year again. For the fourth time, Noelle was stood in the hall as he admired the view. It was perfectly transformed and even though the Hufflepuff witnessed the event more than once already, still, it never failed to amaze him. Looking around, he spotted Willow and Syrus with a younger boy. Sauntering over to the small group, he waved his hand in a small wave to catch their, or even Willow's, attention.

Willow smiled when Syris said how much attention he had. "but with all that attention you decide to bring a fourth year to the ball. I feel honours" she said. She was glad that he had asked her. they always had a good time together. though she did feel bad when someone else had asked her and she had to turn him down. oh well, maybe she would ask him back next year.
Willow couldn't help but smile at the younger boys enthusiasm as he spoke about quidditch. he seemed to have so much happy energy. she could picture him buzzing around a quidditch pitch maybe as a chaser. "you are not the first person to ask that. hang on, umm Kace, he would be one of your roommates" she said remembering the first year who had joined her Jacob and fleur when she had been drinking butterbeer alone after the quidditch match. she looked at Syrus. "What do you reckon to a quidditch practice" she asked. it would be fun to do a quidditch session with some of the first years. she wasn't sure if the captains would like it but she and syrus had been the ones who had been asked not them.
just then her eye caught someone else waving at her. she smiled and waved back. "Hey Noelle. she said. she had met Noelle the previous year and they had spent a fun afternoon skimming stones together. he was so different from her but he had been fun to hang out with. "how is your evening going?" she asked. feeling slightly guilty as he had been the person she had had to turn down for tonight. she hoped the question was open enough an invite to join them if he wanted to. but also gave him a get out if he didn't want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back