Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Renata <3
Wand
Knotted 13" Sturdy Pear Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Eugene had left Rosie to go work. He didn't have a costume, he hadn't really bothered with it, even though for once with Rosie he didn't need to work. The Hufflepuff was doing a bit of work, but was trying his best to not do too much of it. Or to go and try to do Rosie's work for her. But now that he didn't have anything to do at the celebration, or way less to do, he wasn't quite sure what he should do with himself. He grabbed a drink and was going towards the fun house mirrors. That was always something he enjoyed in the previous years, though he had always done it quickly. This time around, he would actually really take his time with it.

Ivelisse wasn't entirely sure what her plan was for Halloween but she had decided it would be good to show her face there nonetheless. Surely, there would be some people around she could actually stand to have a chat with. She had walked around the hall for a bit, pretending like she had a goal and was actually heading somewhere, when she noticed Eugene. Without a camera. Which was unusual. She hadn't seen much of her friend lately, something she was sure was mostly her own fault, so was keen to grab this opportunity to hang out with him for a bit. If he was up for that but seeing as it looked like he wasn't working for a change he actually might. Although he always did hang out with her even if he was working anyways. "Hey!" Ive beamed when she reached her friend. "Do my eyes deceive me or are you actually not working?" She added jokingly.

Eugene glanced at the voice and smiled widely at the girl he saw. He gave a laugh, nodding slightly. "They do not," he said lightly. "I have a mentee who is doing most of my work today," he replied with a little laugh. He had of course done some and shown her around plenty, but he was now, not working, now not needing to work too hard. "I'm finally checking out what all this Halloween fuss is about, and if it's too boring, next year I'll be back to working." he joked lightly. "I like the costume, it's fun," he said. ”Wanna check out these mirrors with me?” he asked, motioning to where he'd been about to go.

Ivelisse nodded when Eugene mentioned there was another kid who was doing most of the work. Good on him. She knew he liked his job as editor and all but she did wonder if there had ever been a school party during which he had to do absolutely no work whatsoever. Although she was sure he would check in on his mentee sooner or later. "Smart move." She laughed in response to his joke before grinning when he complimented her costume. "Thanks. It almost makes me feel like I should be talking differently too." Ive joked. "For sure! Do you think they're regular fun house mirrors or magical ones? Like maybe they don't just to the weird stretchy thing maybe they do other weird things to your image? Showing us ourselves when we're old or as an elf or something." She questioned. She had never looked inside the tent at the Halloween parties before, mostly just sticking to the snack table, and it made her wonder if they had put in a little more effort than just putting in some mirrors and calling it a day.

As Crystal hoped people were gonna like the costume her cousin had made she felt not so sure anymore while she wore it. Perhaps it was childish to do something like this and be more basic? So as she made her way in with her queen costume, which she was not feeling herself obviously, but that the better she could play that part as she was doing. Perhaps others would think. Feeling confident and all. She hoped to run into some familliar faces and was wondering if people would go together. As she moved through the hall trying to find an view where she could spot people and somewhere she knew her friends were once was usually the drinks table. Crystal tried to not be an loser and asked herself why she choose such an difficult costume since her dress was tall and she had to hold it up when she walked. As Crystal made her way to the drinks table she looked down to her dress and before she knew it she bumped into someone. There we go she thought it was all gonna began again but than noticed an familliar girl in front as she had turned around. '' Oh hey Ive!'' Crystal said trying to not feel too ashamed and blush. But thankfully blush was part of her queen look. She sighted quickly that it was someone she knew but perhaps she would become mad as well. And than noticed Eugene behind her. Glad seeing the two of them. Wondering if they were together as she saw them. '' Hey Eugene. You're here together?'' The blonde than asked.

hope you don't mind me joining

Eugene laughed lightly at her joke before considering what she said about the fun house. "God, I hope not," he replied joking, though that would be a fun mirror. "I hope we just look silly and stretched," Eugene knew he wouldn't really mind if the mirrors were more magical but he wasn't sure they would be. He glanced at the second voice, smiling at Crystal. It was nice having her back, he shook his head lightly at the question. "No, we're just gonna explore the mirrors at the same time." he said, motioning in. "You wanna join?" he asked, since he wouldn't mind her joining them and was sure Ive wouldn't mind either.​

Ivelisse grinned when Eugene mentioned he hoped the mirrors would just give them silly proportions. She didn't really care what they would make them look like, surely it would be fun to look at them with a friend. "Only one way to find out." She laughed, ready to head into the tent when someone bumped into her. Merlin some of these kids really needed to wear costumes in which they could actually see. Ive looked around to see it wasn't just a random kid in a silly costume though, shooting Crystal a bit of a forced smile. It wasn't that she didn't like Crystal, she did. She was happy the other girl was back and was more than willing to try and be friends again so she could expand her social circle a little. However, she had always been better friends with Eugene and with how little she had seen of him lately it was a bit disappointed that their little hang out session had now been interrupted. "You should!" She nodded when Eugene asked Crystal if she wanted to join them, putting on a smile as she did. "That dress is insane. It'd surely be fun to see what the mirrors will make of it."

As Crystal hoped to not interrupt something she was glad though to see the both together. Two people she did liked before and hoped they would like her still. But Eugene explained they were just running into eachother. Crystal looked at Ive, but thankfully she didn't got mad. And waited for her response if she could go along. The mirrors were interesting and perhaps fun. '' Oh sure. Let's go!'' Crystal than said with an smile holding her dress up and figuring to not apologize endlessly if she wanted to be cool, and it didn't seemed like an problem. Smiling to Ive as she spoke of her dress, hoping the insane was an good thing. '' Thanks you look nice too.'' It was way more basic and perhaps more cool than she had. Crystal had to think well of her Yule Ball dress she figured, although she did liked Evelyn helping her since people seemed to like that. '' If this dress can be any bigger than It already is.'' The blonde said with an grin. Seeing Eugene had no costume, as he already had said, but wasn't making pictures as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back