Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Delaney)
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Yew Wand with Fairy Wing Core
((Yellow rose for Willow, open after Mia))

Diana wished she hadn't been dragged into the rose madness by her sister, but when she had asked her for help with a few leftover roses, she had been unable to say no. At least it was just a few, and the first one was for someone she knew even if she didn't like her. Diana was annoyed about having to look all over for Willow, who was also delivering roses. Eventually, she found the redhead in a corridor and sighed as she approached. "Willow, here." She said, holding out a yellow rose. She was ready to be done with this.

Willow was finished with her rose deliveries. She was glad. whilst she had enjoyed them and was thinking she would sign up again next year. The last one had been the most memorable. as it was more explosive than most othershappeningg today almost ending in a duel between her and Leda. she smiled at the thought it had felt good to actually stand up to her. She smiled at the thought. she would not have cared if they had both been caught and ended up in detention it had felt good to finally stand up to her. She was just making her way back to the house making her way along the fourth-floor corridor when she heard her name, She looked at the girl walking towards her tried not to let her thoughts show. Dianna. the girl she had lost the duel to last year was approaching her with a rose. a smirk crossed her face. "Hello Dianna. is that for me?" she said looking at the yellow rose in her hand.

Diana rolled her eyes at Willow's words, then smirked. "No, I'm just giving it to you for fun." She said with a sarcastic tone. "Here, take it already. It's annoying enough that Alice is making me do this." She said in a more serious tone, pushing the rose at Willow.

I ❤ U!

Love,

Chante

Willow took the roses off diana as she spoke with a sarcastic tone her skirt formed into a big fake grin aww thank you diana. You shouldn’t have she said with overly fake sweetness. She nodded as she said Alice was making her do it before she read the note it was from chante and she smiled at its content. are you doing the dueling this year to defend your title? she asked wondering if she would be fighting against her again. This time there would certainly be no potatoes.

Diana rolled her eyes at Willow's lame joke. "Yeah, whatever." She muttered. "Just take it." She was ready to be done with this. But then Willow asked her a question, and she paused. "Duh. Are you going to duel too or are you too embarrassed about losing to me last year to show your face again?" She asked with a smirk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back