Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Sturdy Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
-place holder-

October 10 said:
Vik,

You're not going to believe that this but I think I met your dad. I'm pretty positive about it, he said your name and that you were in Ravenclaw and he was buying third year texts (I got a job at flourish and blotts by the way, congratulations to me) and I was asking him questions and stuff. He's freakishly tall and so pale I thought he was a vampire at first. (Don't worry I didn't actually say that to him)

How weird right? OH! And then this lady came in. They new each other and he called her Anastasia. Apparently she's looking for her brother, I don't know sounded like she challenged him. It was pretty intense. BUT THE TENSE WAS STRONG VIK MY FIFTEEN YEAR OLD SENSABILITIES WERE WOKE. It was great.

Your dad also gave me a tip, possibly a threat and then the woman basically said I was poor, which wasn't so great for me, but I don't complain.

Anyway, how's your first week? Hope your doing well, let me know if you need anything else I can probably pop out and grab it on my break.

xx Masha​

December 1st said:
Masha,

My apologies for the late response. I am no good with letters, but I promise I will make it up to you in the future. But it is likely you did since I am the only Viktor in my year, and in my house. My father does look a fair bit like a vampire, but no worries. He cannot really turn people into things they aren't already. Call him dracula. I promise you, he might even chuckle a bit over that.

Anastasia? Um, that's my dad's old fling. They have been off and on for many years. But if she challenged him, then I guess some of my siblings no longer have a mother. RIP.

My dad threatened you? What did he say? So that I can see what he really meant. I can decipher my dad more than other people can.

You work at a book store? Perhaps I can drop by one day. Just don't expect me to be very chatty.
No one here has heard me speak.

~ Viktor

February 14th said:
Dear Vik,

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you're having fun. I bet there's a dance right? Are you going? My mother bought me a little heart chocolate which is frankly way more affection than I've gotten from her in some time, so that was nice. My job the bookstore is going well, so I actually have money and stuff. I'll send you a present or something if you ever want one, just let me know.

I have my very own wand now too, I managed to sneak it around the house and my parents haven't noticed yet. The wand guy said it was barbaric that they hadn't allowed me to have my own wand up until now and I kind of agree, but then who was I to complain really? Still, could have been worse.

Next time I see your dad, I'll call him Dracula, but if I die, I'm coming back as a ghost and guess who'll have a ghost buddy for the rest of their life? Yep, you. Just fair warning and all. I bet you'd love a ghost following you around, you could use a translation sometimes I swear.

I don't really know if it was a threat or not, but he told me to keep my siblings inline. I guess he means Agrippina and such, but I really couldn't say, it was all sort of weird, maybe you could tell me if I should considering my funeral options though.

PS. How has no one heard you speak? You're so chatty when we write, I can't see how you can keep your wit locked up in your head like that.

xx Masha.​

March 23rd said:
Masha,

I did not go to the Valentine’s Day Dance. I find the public display of affection to be annoying. However, I did see my brother propose to Agrippina Vetrova. And my sister was proposed to during the Yule Ball. Out of my full blooded siblings, I am the only non-engaged one. Feels strange.

If you did not receive much, tell me and I can send you something from the garden here. Perhaps a dead rose would be nice. I don’t know about gifts for myself, but it would be rude to turn one down. I would have to agree with the wand man. You should have had a wand when you were eleven.

At least I will have enjoyable company. The people here are not worth my time. The professors are barely worth it. My father always have hidden motives, but since your sister will be married in, maybe that is what he meant. He likely knew Lestat was going to pop the question. I suggest cremation. In ash form, you can choke someone to death.

~ Viktor

PS: As of now, only Wynter Mckenna has heard me speak. I told her that she talks too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back