Kaia Stark

Hufflepuff | Biologist | Traveler

OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
((yellow for @Bern Malakas, open after))

Kaia had no idea who was the person she had to deliver the rose to, but she hoped that she will find him fastly. "Bern Malakas! Is there people with cool names?" She loudly shouted and waited for the answer.

Bern heard his name shouted by another person, Bern try to approach the lady and ask what is about for the yellow rose?

Kaia was glad that Bern approached her first and she didn't have to go through all the crowd. "Looks like someone sent you a yellow rose and I am here to give it to you." she took it out and handed it over to him with note. "You're first year, right?" she decided to make sure that she is not messing anything up.

Hey, let's hang out more
René

Yes, I'm the first year thank you for the deliver the yellow rose and read what note inside, Bern happy that he can get a best friend that person give this present, thank you again said to the lady.

"Cool! I'm a second-year! Kaia Stark," Kaia didn't even notice that Bern said thanks until he said it again after reading his note. "Oh, no problem! I signed up for this myself, it's my duty!" she excitedly giggled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back