Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
???
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
one pink and one yellow, open after Joshua Toubia

At least walking up and down the grand staircase was doing wonders for her condition. Paige was looking for the Ravenclaw Quidditch captain next, and while she did not really know what he looked liked, hoped that other people would be able to point him out to her. She had more people to deliver roses too after all. After some older girl told Paige who to look for, she finally found the dude on the first floor. ''Are you Joshua?'' she asked as she tapped him on the shoulder.

Joshua wanders the hall with an open book about writing, trying his all to avoid the commotion happening around him. He didn't mind the deliveries, he always thought it was nice sending and receiving roses. It's just this time around it's put him in a odd mood and may have cause him to do something he might regret later. Too early to tell if his deed cause more harm than good, Joshua read on. Suddenly, he felt a tap on his shoulder. "Yeah, ah, I am. What can I do for you?"

She smiled when the older boy said that he was the one she'd been looking for, and immediately handed him the two roses. She had more people to look for after all. ''Here, this is yours,'' Paige told him.

Josh,

Always be my BFF, alright? Love you.

Alexis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back