Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
lesbian
Wand
Straight 13 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Hayley Elridge, Slytherin Fifth Year Prefect
Hayley already has a lot going on, so I don't really need any more friends or enemies for her. If you want to be involved in the revolution please do let me know (I promise it's coming soon, I've nearly finished my thesis).

My new thing for her, though, is that she's a prefect now. While I don't see her making much use of this, there is one area where I absolutely want her to: defending kids who are getting bullied for being muggleborns. So any muggleborn kids from younger years, or bullies who want to get caught, I'm keen for Hayley to get involved.

Stella Wright, Ravenclaw Third Year
Then there's Stella. I sadly neglected her last IC year, and I really want that to change. Stella's a very friendly, enthusiastic girl, who loves science and space and wants to know everything. Stella needs friends, and she could also do with some more enemies. It would be fun to have some more arguments with people who think muggles and science are stupid. Also, I've realised that Stella really doesn't know how to deal with people who are just mean, so that could be fun to play with.

I'm also open to potential romance plots for Stella - not this year (there's a plot afoot), but I'd want her to get to know anyone she might potentially date, so suggestions are welcome. She's probably pansexual, so any gender goes.

Hi there :hug:

I know I was totally useless with their last thread, and I'm sorry about that! but I am also always game for the original space friends Stella and Nixon! I'm not sure where you want to say their last thread left off, but I'm happy to start a new one in one of the towers where they could talk about the universe and properly interact :D

Hey! :hug:

It's okay, we were both very busy. I was meaning to message you about Nixon and Stella actually, yes I'm very keen to continue with them :D I think we can probably say after their last thread that they had a little conversation, maybe that they're friendly acquaintances who have yet to move into being proper friends?

I could offer an enemy for Stella :r Leda Layton blows things way out of proportion, so I could easily see her spreading rumours about Stella if you want someone to confront xD

Hayley Elridge said:
Hey! :hug:

It's okay, we were both very busy. I was meaning to message you about Nixon and Stella actually, yes I'm very keen to continue with them :D I think we can probably say after their last thread that they had a little conversation, maybe that they're friendly acquaintances who have yet to move into being proper friends?
That sounds great! I'll start the thread asap and send it to you :D

Pheeb: ooh, yes that could be interesting. Not sure what you think Leda would blow out of proportion to start them off though?

Anna: yaay!

Hi hi hi! So I think I have a few people I can offer!! I have been trying to get my younger students out to rp more since I've usually been too busy in the past, so they're a little underdeveloped but that's why I'm trying to focus on them more :)

First I have Henrietta (Ravenclaw 4rd year) & Cassander (Slytherin 3nd year) Howard who are pureblood supremacists and wouldn't mind bullying others for being muggleborn if there are any willing victims for them to target :p So they can be some of the bullies you're looking for!
But as for the ones being bullied, I don't really have a muggleborn student, but I have Mia Mendoza (Ravenclaw 3rd year) who is really shy & easily intimidated so she'd get bullied easily by anyone. Her family also tends to have an unusually disproportionate amount of Squibs so if anyone is knowledgeable in "old wizarding families" and a magical blood snob that looks down on Squibs tainting magical blood, that could be something for them to pick on her for (just throwing that out there for any other potential bullies to her :r )

As for Stella, I have Ivory Phillips who is also a Ravenclaw 3rd year and really dislikes magic because she's muggleborn and thinks science & technology are waaay better than magic. She's not so much into astronomy or anything but more like biology and anatomy and especially forensic science, which she thinks wizards cannot be skilled at without the technology muggles have. It's her 3rd year now so she's probably toned down the wizard hating since adjusting here, but still, science > magic. They're both Ravenclaw 3rd years so they'd probably already know each other which would make it easier for them to become friends :)

Also I have Ethan Mendoza (Hufflepuff 4th year) who's at that age where he's interested in dating and he's pretty easy going if you're looking for a potential love interest for Stella. :)

So yeah, those are just my ideas but let me know if anything works/doesn't work for you :)

Marisol Woods said:
First I have Henrietta (Ravenclaw 4rd year) & Cassander (Slytherin 3nd year) Howard who are pureblood supremacists and wouldn't mind bullying others for being muggleborn if there are any willing victims for them to target :p So they can be some of the bullies you're looking for!
<= willing victim :r

Abby and Daphne: so . . . one or both of the Howards bullying Abian, and Hayley stepping in to stop them :) Sounds like one of you two should start that one.

Abby: Stella and Ivory sound like a really good combination! I can start that one, if you're keen :D

Sounds good! I'll get with Daphne to get that started ^_^ Also I have a looot of questions/ideas for several characters about the Revolution so I'll be PMing you soon with that :r

And you can start the one for Stella/Ivy if you'd like but I'm also about to start a Halloween topic for Ivy and I think it could work as a really good starter for them once you see her costume :r but if not feel free to start your own!! ^_^

I missed the point at which I wanted Stella to jump into your Halloween topic, and really I feel the time window for those is too short, but you're right it's an excellent conversation starter for them.

Thus, here's a new topic on that theme :D
http://hogwarts.nz/topic/30617277/1/

And I'm always keen to talk about the revolution, feel free to PM me with that any time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back