Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
10¾ , Cherry wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
You've never felt that as a spontaneous person as he was, Eustacs could have trouble adjusting to something as common as going to Hogwarts garden. Eustace wandered around the first floor and then he left school to go to his intended place. As Eustace walked, he sounded against the floor of the hallway, then along the way and had arrived at his right place.

@Lily Harbour

Lily was on her way to the garden to revise Somme work for the exams. The time was flying by very fast. She couldn't believe her first year at Hogwarts was almost over. It had been a fantastic year.
As Lily arrived at the Gardens she spotted a friend of hers. She walked over to Eustace and asked " Eustace! What are you doing here? " She smiled at the boy. Maybe they could study together.
As she listened to her friend she walked toward a tree and sat down under it, making sure she was still in the Sun. She took out her books and looked at Eustace " Wanna study? The exams have me quite stressed" Lily said with a dull smile.

-Lils! Oh, i was a little bored all the time study with exams and wanted go for walk.- He walkes her closed and he hoped not today study and he head was hurting to much and he needed a little time tp fresh air and friend company was nice. -I be onered study with you!- He walk with her and sit the ground. "If you are cold, just tell me and i gave you my jacket!"He told Lils and he was voried about her.

" Oh. Well we don't have to study right now... We could come back in a while then study. " Lily said with a smile. She understood that her friend wasn't in the mood to study. She started packing up her things and getting ready to go for a walk.When Lily heard Eustace offer his jacket she smiled at him. " Thank you Eustace. I'm fine for now. " Lily said , showing appreciation.

-Thanky, Lils! You know me realy better!- Eustace was glad about her and he met her. -I'm happy we are good friends!- And he was met her and she was rraly best friend of him. -I'm glad to her that!- He smiled.

Lily smiled as she saw that her friend was relieved not to study. She looked around for someplace to growth Eustace. Then she remembered about the Wild Patch. " We can walk to the Wild Patch? " Lily said and waited for a reply.
" I'm also very happy that we are good friends!" Lily said with a smile.

''Sure, let's go!'' He answered her and started walk to wild puch. ''Me to!'' Eustace told her and wanted ask about the clubs. ''How it's going to clubs?'' Eustace wanted know.

" Great! " Lily said and started walking toward the Wild Patch. As she skipped through the grass, she picked up a beautiful flower. " The perfect flower! It goes with my outfit. " Lily told Eustace and put the flower behind her ear. " So far the club's are good thanks... How about you? " Lily asked and smiled

"You look always grate with flower our not!" Eustace told her and he was realy think about that. Lils was realy interesting person and he was glas walk with her the wild puch. "Glad to her that. Me good to and can wait exams and finished sooner." He haited exam.

Lily blushed a little as Eustace complemented her. As they walked Lily picked a few colorful flowers along the way and handed them to Eustace " I don't know if you have already asked Sofia to the Yule ball. But if you haven't... You have to ask her soon and then while asking here give her these flowers. " Lily told her friemd. She knew he was nervous, but she also knew Soaf would like the flowers.
Lily smiled as her friend mentioned the exams. " Me too, I'm always a nervous wreck before exams " Lily said softly

"I don't asked her and i waited the right moment." Eustace blushed her and he wanted do his best and waited the right moment for her. " Me to and i'm freaking out!" Eustace know his fear about exams.

" Oh, well better sooner that later. " Lily said with a little smile. She knew Sofia had a good chance of having more than one person asking her to the dance. " I'm sure you'll find the right time soon. " Lily said as motivation .

"You will to dance with me? Like a good friend? But that would be fan!" He asked lils and hoped she will be agreed dance with him. "Thanks, Lils" He smiled her.

" Dance with you? Right now? " Lily asked surprised. She loved to dance with her father when she was little , but that was year ago. She smiled and agreed to dance with him " Uhm. Okay, I guess. " .

"Why not? Are you skared?" He asked her and gave her his hand. "Don't vorie i don't bite.!" He joked.

Lily smiled nervously " Scared? No, not at all. I just haven't danced for a while. " Lily said. She took his hand and placed her other hand on his shoulder. " Here we go " Lily said with a long sigh

"You will do grate!" He take her closed to him and started dancing valse the Hogwarts garden. That was a little sad when no music and he needed something think qouick.

Lily smiled at her friend, she didn't know what to do really. It would be a bit embarrassing to be seen. But, she started dancing to his rhythm. There was only one problem, there was no music

"I don't know is that right song but i can figure out my head!" Eustace a little shy voice started sing song and he don't liked her silence. "
"Every night in my dreams , I see you, I feel you, That is how I know you go on"
He hoped that Lils don't be laught about his voice. "I hope, i sing nice!" He giggled.

Lily smiled at her friend as he started singing, she had no idea what song it was but it worked. " You have a great voice " Lily complimented Eustace. She was relieved when the awkward silence was broken and then they continued to dance. She wasn't very comfortable but she would do it for a friemd

''You realy think?'' He never was thought that he have a grate voice and he blusshed Lils. When he started her turned around when he bouth are dancing in the Hogwarts garden. ''Thanks, for being my friend all the time!'' He can't imagine his life with no her best friend.

Lily smiled at her friend, he truly did have a great voice " Yeah, I really think. " Lily replied. She kept dancing with Eustace and then she stopped, she was getting tired and she was hungry. " I'll always be your friend. No matter what. " Lily assured the boy.

"Thanks, Lils! We can walk if you want? Our go back to shcool and eat dinner? Is up to you!" He told her with a smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back