Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Swishy Ash Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
Hey!

So for an event for the Brotherhood, Tristan wants to get in touch with former Brotherhood members who have graduated and started working to ask for career advice. This would be in the form of a single letter with some advice he can pin up on a board so the members of the Brotherhood can read it. It can be specific to the career your character has chosen, or general advice. It can be very short!

So if you have a character that was part of the Brotherhood in their school days that could impart some wisdom on current members, please PM me on Tristan Collins. Any sort of IC advice would be welcome. Please state what career your character currently holds as well.

I would like to get this meeting up as soon as possible, somewhere late next week, so if you are interested please PM me as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Daphne

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back