Ford & Sophia

Ford Harkonnen

Wand
It's made of wood, I suppose
Ford walked into the seventh floor corridor, with Sophia following. He walked to a blank stretch of wall and stopped and turned to Sophia. "Alright, you just have to think of a room where we can have some privacy, and a door will supposedly appear, and only we can go inside."

((I'll let you describe the room, as it's Sophia who knows what were looking for.))

Sophia had been following Ford with a blank expression on her face, not wanting anyone to start thinking things. She stopped behind Ford and looked at the blank wall, then to Ford with a look of confusion. Her confusion did not alleviate when he instructed her on what to do. "A door will appear out of nowhere? I just have to think about a room, nothing else."

"Exactly," Ford said and cocked his head as he turned to look at the wall, "Just think hard on what you need a room for, and a door will appear to take us there."

Sophia turned to look at the wall where Ford was looking, a bit unsure about this. After taking in and releasing a deep breath, she closed her golden eyes and concentrated. I need a place where Ford and I can be alone and and not be interrupted or discovered. She opened her eyes after a few moments and looked at the wall, quite disappointed to discover that it was still blank. Sophia turned to Ford, frowning. "It did not work."

Ford looked at the wall, perplexed, for a moment. Then his eyes widened, "You need to walk past it three times. Sorry." He kept himself from turning red in front of Sophia.

Sophia had to refrain from rolling her eyes at Ford. "I think you should do it."

Ford looked at Sophia through his peircing green eyes, "Alright."

I need a place where Sophia and I can be alone and not be discovered. He thought and walked past the space three times. Suddenly a door shimmered into existence in the wall. He looked at Sophia and smiled.

He walked over and opened the door. Inside was a small dimly lit room, with no windows and a fireplace in the far wall. There was a large and comfortable looking black leather sofa in front of the fireplace. The walls were stone and there had old Medieval hangings on them. There was a cask of butterbeer against the back wall and shelves with snacks on them.

Ford turned to Sophia, and gestured for her to enter.

Sophia gave Ford a sly smile as she walked into the room, taking in her surroundings. She walked over to the couch, sat down, and stared at the fire which was dancing in her golden eyes. She waited for Ford, unsure of what to do, but trying not to let it show by hiding behind a rare, soft smile.

Ford walked in behind Sophia and closed the door behind him. There was a slight whooshing sound and a click from outside as he closed the door. "Butterbeer," Ford asked Sophia.

Sophia turned her gaze onto Ford. "Oh, yes please," she said before turning her gaze back to the fire. She seemed nervous all over again, even though they were completely alone.

Ford walked over to the cask and began to pour them some butterbeer, "Is this room to your liking?" He asked.

Sophia hesitated before answering, unsure of what to say. "Yes. It is very...cozy." Despite her attempts at not seeming nervous, she was beginning to appear a bit unsure of herself. As much as she wanted to be close with Ford, she was still slightly confused, and very scared. Now that they were in the Room of Requirements, she no longer had any excuses for pulling away. Sophia continued to stare at the fire so as to occupy herself, attempting to keep herself calm.

Ford sat down next to Sophia, and set the butterbeers down on a table in front of the sofa. He sensed her unease, as it was becoming visible on her face. He cocked his head to the side, "Hey, you alright?"

((LOL. He does that a lot in general. I just needed to give him something to do, so I picked that. Come to think of it, about every time he talks to Sophia, he does it, eep.))

"All right?" Sophia asked in far off voice, then turning to look at Ford. She suddenly realized that she had repeated a question which Ford had asked her and shook her head a bit. "Oh, yes, I am fine, thank you." Sophia picked up her butterbeer with a soft smile and began drinking it.

Ford cocked his head to the other side, thinking about what was going through Sophia's head. Determining it do be impossible to understand, he gave up. He grabbed his butterbeer and took a swig. Crap. What do I do now? Ford was panicking inside his head. Usually he's not this worried over what to say, but there was something about Sophia...

He didn't know what to do, so he went with his previous strategy, he moved a little closer to Sophia on the sofa, hoping he didn't scare her off.

((OMG, there it is again! The head cocking! It's like we have TV shows here. Malfoy Manner, Borely Mansion, and Ford & Sophia))

Sophia looked quickly to Ford as he moved closer, and quickly away. Taking another swig of her butterbeer, Sophia stayed where she was, trying in vain to keep from blushing. She did not move closer to Ford, but she did not move further away.

Ford stopped and thought. He wasn't sure at all what was going through Sophia's head, last time she closed in on him too. Women! Ford stared at Sophia for a moment and decided to go for it. He scooted close again, and put his arm around her.

Sophia tilted her head back as she took in the rest of her butterbeer, looking down into the empty goblet as she brought her head back down. She set the goblet on the table and looked up at Ford, smiling shyly at him. As he had put his arm around her, her pale cheeks flushed red, and she quickly looked down, embarrassed. What am I doing? she thought. I like him, why am I being so shy?

Ford looked down at Sophia, and pulled his arm from her. "What's wrong," he asked concernedly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back