For Schuyler and Mattyson

Kynleigh Davis

OOC First Name
Katie
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Hi y'all!

I have two characters that I want to be more active and would like to start developing more.

First, I have Schuyler Vanderhol. She's an 18 year old Beauxbaton's graduate who is now playing quidditch for the Wimbourne Wasps. She lives in England, but visits her family in NZ often. I've never really done much with her other than the occasional family RP and I'd really like to stretch her legs a little and see what she's capable of. If anyone has anyone for her then I'd like to start plotting!

Next, I have Mattyson Harker. She's 14 years old and currently attending Beauxbaton's, but I'm hoping to have her transferred to HNZ this coming school year. If for some reason she doesn't get accepted she will be in NZ and be homeschooled by her grandmother. Again, I haven't done much with her other than a few family RP's and would really love to develop her more to see what she's going to be like.

Alrighty, offer me up some characters!! I can't wait to start plotting and developing these lovely ladies!!

Mattyson and Jacob could have a roleplay if you'd like!

That would be awesome!! Especially now that they're all moved back to NZ now and hopefully Mattyson will be starting school at HNZ!!

Hello Katie!

I don't think we've rp like at all, we need to change that.

Schuyler Vanderhol - I have Stella here, she can be a friend or whatever with Schuyler. She has two brothers who are in a band together with @Willow Cullen. Stella was pursuing something in fashion, but lately, she just wants to draw on her own. She was in NY and France, but she came back to NZ full time because she misses it.

Mattyson Harker - For Mattyson I have @Joshua Toubia or @Chante Ateara, they're my main this upcoming school year. They can be friends or whatever develops between them. Joshua shies but tries to fight it and do whatever scares him the most. While Chante is pretty friendly, but recent events and change in appearance have put her in a weird headspace.

Let me know if they work. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back