Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Curly 8 Inch Whippy Yew Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Athena wanted find where was lot of books and she was happy be part of Slytherin house and that green coolor suitrd her. She know that she would be slytherin house becouse her dad was. Girl walked around and looked the dungeons and later she needet find her Andreas best friend Ajaccio. She never know why Andrea like him and she was read all diary about him and that another boy Rayn who walked her home. She was to young thinking about boys and for bow she wanted find new book.

Ajaccio had been pretty disappointed when he had found out Andy wouldn’t be coming back to school, he had always enjoyed spending time with her and couldn’t help but feel like perhaps he was a little responsible, even if she didn’t. He had sent a few postcards and he had paid attention during sorting for her sister, reaching out to her when he had a moment. He’d sent a quick letter asking to meet in the dungeons, that way he could introduce himself and let her know that he was about to help if she needed it. Ajaccio had gotten to the dungeons well ahead of time and spotted the girl immediately, "Hey Athena! I'm Ajax!" he greeted brightly and heading over to her.

-Hi!- Athena raised her head confidently and looked at Andreas' best friend. -So you are the boy who my sister writed diary? Oh, i must forgot!- Athena take the shcool bag and take out the present box and gave him.

Ajaccio smiled at her and then laughed lightly, ”Andy wrote about me?” he was going to leave the fact that this girl had read her sister’s diary, maybe that was just something that they did. He wouldn’t judge her for it, who knows what they were like. He was a little surprised, ”Oh for me?!” he exclaimed a little surprised that there was a gift for him, ”She didn’t have to!” he said, ”How are you finding Hogwarts Athena?”

-Yes- Athena smiled him and don't wanted say enymore secrets becouse Andrea would be kill her. -But she did! The gift meen you don't be sad. There is snowball!- She told him. -That was my dad idea! Do you know where can find many books?- Then she won't be long disturb him and Athena wanted find this place.

Ajaccio opened the box just as Athena told her that it was a snow globe. He shook it lightly and grinned lightly as the snow “fell”. It was so cool. He’d always seen snow globes but never got one. He smiled, ”I’ll write to Andy and thank her for this,” he said to her, but at the question he nodded, ”The library? It’s on the fourth floor, I can show you the way if you’d like?” he had said to Andy that he would help her sister so of course he would do his best with it.

Athena smiled the boy and she was happy that he liked her sister present.That was greate feeling make others happy. -Yes, i wanted take one book to my coomon room and read! Yes, please! I promise later don't bother you!- Slytherin know that he was thiryear and he mayby was some another shcool activities not be here with Andreas sister.

Ajaccio waved a little, ”It’s no bother!” he told her with a smile, and to him it wasn’t a big waste of his time to help her find the library, he knew it was important to help younger students and though he didn’t visit the library all that often, if she wanted to, he’d be more than happy to show her the way. ”Come on, it’s on the fourth floor,” he said, ”Right next to where Hufflepuff is,” he said, ”I don’t spend much time in the library but it’s still a pretty cool place to go, they have a book on sign language that I’ve been using to pick up sign language.” the last section of what he said was accompanied by a rather sloppy attempt to use the sign language with the words he was saying while still holding a snow globe.

-Thanky, Ajaccio!- Athena smiled him and she was lucky when he show her books and where can find them. Mayby she was alredy lost and shcool was so big and lot of corridor and stairs who moved all the time. -Sing Language? What her to do? Is there good books with fantasy?- She smiled and walk with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back