Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Freya
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Rigid Cypress Wand with Acromantula Web Core
You may (or may not, who knows?) have noticed that for the last two weeks I haven't been online much. This has everything to do with me being in my final year and not wanting to procrastinate the hell out of it like I did the previous school years. I'm already swamped with stuff and it'll, probably, stay that way until mid-June. This means that I won't be around much until mid-June/July. Unfortunately, this also means that I won't be able to do plots, lessons, Quidditch, etc. So if I have any ongoing or upcoming plots that will suffer from my decision to leave, please feel free to contact me on Skype so we can sort everything out!

See you when I get back!

Real life always comes first! Good luck with everything and visit us when you can!

Best of luck with your final year.

Good luck with everything Steven! I'll skype you about some things. I hope you'll come check in on us sometimes and that you take time for yourself too!

Best of luck Steven! Have fun with it!

All the best :wub: Here if you ever need to chat, alright!

Best of luck with your studies! Hope everything goes well :)

Good luck! Hope you come back when things settle down!

Good luuuuck Stevennnn!!! Kick your final year's butt!!! Love youuu!! :wub: :wub:

Good luck Steven!! I'm sure you will do your best and ofcourse we understand. Go get them!! And we keep in touch! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back