Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Clementine
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ebony Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Next on his list was another Quidditch player. He smiled and turned around to head over to the Hufflepuff table once more. Although it hadn't the girl's season this year, Thaddeus thought that she was one of the best Seekers at the moment so was more than happy to deliver a rose to her. ''April Ward?'' He asked as he approached the young girl. ''Got a lovely rose here with your name attached to the note.'' He told her.

April had once again forgotten to send roses this year, but that didn't mean she wasn't excited to receive any. She hoped that her friends would forgive her for not sending any in return. She just would just have to make sure to thank anyone for roses she got. The girl was sitting at the table eating breakfast, when someone called her name. April looked up to see an older boy, and she waved at him. "Hi! Thanks!" She said with a grin. "Do you have many roses to deliver?"

He shook his head at the question. ''Got most of them done already, just yours and two others left and then I'm done.'' He doubted that he would be done after delivering all eight roses since there were always students with questions about their roses. ''What about you? Have you received any other roses?'' Thaddeus asked whilst taking a yellow rose out of his bucket. Once he had found the note that came with it, he handed it over to April and smiled widely at her.
April,

Thanks for being an awesome seeker. Hufflepuff is grateful that you are on her team. Thanks for being great and allowing this final year of mine to be fun despite it all.

All the best for the future,
Ares

April nodded when the boy told her he was nearly done. "That's good!" She said happily. "Then you can just have a fun day after, until the dance." She didn't really know this boy, but April was curious about him anyway. "Are you going with anyone?" She asked him, not caring if she was nosy. she nodded at his question, but by then was distracted by unfolding the note. She grinned as she saw it was from Ares. It was so nice of him to send something like that. She had really come to admire the older Hufflepuff boy, and immediately looked around to see if she could spot him. He deserved a big hug.

If only he could just have a fun day once he was done delivering his roses. He shrugged when she asked him if he was going with anyone. ''I was so busy organising this that I kind of forgot about the dance,'' Thaddeus told her truthfully. He smiled when she folded the note open and when she was done said, ''Anyway, I'm going to deliver my next rose. Hope you're happy with yours. See you.'' And with that, he turned away from the young Seeker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back