Food is good for Soul, or not.

OOC First Name
Tamara
Hera didn't know what to make of this school, she missed her popularity and being part of the cool kids. You know the cheerleading squad that made everyone's life miserable. Hera smiled and left her common room to go to the kitchens, everything was better with food. Hera was still pondering over her life when she spotted a blueberry cupcake in the giant fridges. Hera loved blueberry cupcakes. The blueberry cupcake tasted wonderful and filled Hera her stomach with ease. She hadn't made any friends at her in Hogwarts and Hera felt kind of alone. She would accept every offer about now, but according to her luck there was no chance that was going to happen. Suddenly she heard a sound in the kitchens and the hairs on her back went up. ''Hello is anyone there?'' Hera said with a shaky voice.

Charlotte was just wondering around the castle. Her brother had made her so angry that she had to blew off some steam. She happend to walk to the lower levels, since she came from the great hall. She had heard of the Kitchens and she wanted to be there now. She wanted to do something that wasn't allowed, she could always give someone else the blame. She needed someone to help her with this things and just like Simon said a minion was a good name. Ofcourse she would never speak to someone with that name, but in her mind she thought of them like that. She had to win their trust first and be the girl that they wanted to be. As she arrived in the kitchens she slowly walked inside. She wasn't stupid she needed to see if there were Professors or others. She tried to do all silent and anything but she heard a voice, and she saw a girl standing with the food. She seemed a bit older and she didn't had the time to observe her that well but she was here alone so that ment she didn't had much friends right? She wanted to belong somewhere perhaps and Charlotte was gonna give it. She felt the anger floating away and tried to act vulnerable. Charlotte was a great actress and she could always make use of it. '' Hello? Yes I'm here. I wanted to see the kitchens, since I'm new here. You already started with eating?'' she said friendly to the girl. She looked around at the food and it didn't looked that great but well it could be worse. '' It looks delicious. I'm Charlotte Harper by the way, is it alright if I share something with you?'' She didn't have to pick some food away that perhaps the girl wanted since that would be rude or something right? Charlotte had to act nicely and she would.

Hera was sure she had heard something and suddenly a girl spoke. Hera looked at the girl and she had to be a first year. She had seen her at the sorting ceremony. She was a Slytherin as well, she felt pity for the girl. She knew how hard it was to go to Hogwarts and start over. ''Hello, I am Hera.'' Hera paused ''Like the Greek goddess'' Hera smiled. Hera took a large bite from her muffin and nodded. She was happy someone wanted to eat with her at least. The girl asked if there was food for her too. Hera picked up another muffin and threw it at her. She only hoped the girl could catch. ''Here'' she muttered with her mouth filled with pieces of blueberry muffin. ''What you think of this place?'' Hera looked around she herself didn't even have an answer to that question.

Charlotte could tell that this girl wanted to impress others and would want to belong with something. Everyone did and sometimes it was easier for others. Charlotte came closer so she could have a good look at the girl. The girl introduced herself as Hera and she was named after a Greek goddess, Amazing the blonde thought. But a smile appeared on her face and she was really glad to met this girl, she could join her at her search to a succesfull life. She needed people at her side, who could protect and help her. '' Nice to meet you Hera, what a beautiful name indeed. Are you also from Greece?'' the blonde asked to the girl. She herself had a bit of a american accent since she was raised and born there. Suddenly Hera responded at her question if she could have some food too and she threw a muffin at her. The blonde normally would jump away but that wouldn't be a nice thing she thought so she catched the muffin perfectly. '' Thanks!'' the blonde said with a smile. Hera asked how she thought of this place and Charlotte was happy with this question and that Hera wanted to continue the conversation. '' I don't know yet. My brother is the reason I'm here. I'm from America and It was the idea that I would go to Ilvermorny, but I wanted to be here with my brother, he transfered. It seems ok here, the lessons are nice and I am doing my very best to get the best grades possible, so that's keeps me busy. But I hate the dungeons! You are a slytherin too right?'' Charlotte said nicely to the girl. It would be handy to have someone in the same house, the girl seemed a bit older so she wasn't in her year but that didn't matter. Hera knew more already of Hogwarts and could help her with things, it would be handy.

Hera was happy she found this girl, finally she was making a friend at this school. ''Thank you and yes, my family is from Greece.'' She loved Greece and all the mythology. Her knowledge on Greek mythology was huge and sometimes she could talk about it for hours. Hera smiled, she was content with the idea of making friends already. ''No problem'' Hera paused and saw that she caught the muffin with ease. A smile appeared on Hera her face. The girl wanted to be the best and Hera admired that. She was named after the goddess of marriage, not the best of gods. At least she was married to Zeus, so that made up for something. Hera listened when the girl talked about her brother. ''The dungeons aren't that bad, you will get used to them'' Hera paused ''You can always pimp them up with accessories.'' Hera had put some stuff from back home to get the vibe from creepy to homey. ''I am a second year Slytherin.'' It wasn't like she was ridiculously proud of the house. ''Did you get the house you wanted?'' Hera just kept talking, she didn't want this conversation to end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back