🤍 No Grit No Pearl 🤍

OOC First Name
Kris
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
[Yellow Rose for @Acacia Dunn ]

Brooke was hopeful with her next delivery being an important member of Heta Omega, she might be easy to find near the clubroom. Brooke had considered joining Heta next year, since it seemed like an excellent way to make friends, and she tried to covertly peer into the girls' clubroom as she hovered in the hallway outside, asking a passing student if she could fetch Acacia if she was around. She'd been investing what might have been some escaped glitter from a recent club activity in the hallway when an older girl appeared and Brooke had to straighten back up. "Oh sorry, excuse me, are you Acacia Dunn by any chance?"

Making Valentines cards had been a lot of fun, but Acacia was beginning to regret it slightly as she set to work on the cleanup. The glitter seemed to be never-ending, and it didn't feel right to leave all this to the house-elves. So she had volunteered to help out cleaning for a bit, though she was hoping to have it all in hand with plenty of time to get ready for the dance tonight. Broom in hand, she stepped out of the clubroom to check for any glitter that had escaped when a girl approached her, and she smiled in pleased surprise. "I sure am!" She said brightly, shocked she had forgotten there would be roses coming her way. "Did you have a delivery for me?"

Brooke was relieved she'd managed to track down Acacia, also pleased that apparently Heta Omega's club member's took their responsibility seriously, judging by the broom in Acacia's hand. "I do, one moment please," She said, shuffling her roses around gently before plucking out the yellow one for Acacia. "Have you guys been busy with club things as well today?" She asked curiously, double-checking the name on the note before also handing it over.
You've always been there for me, thank you.

- Emilia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back