Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Noel
Wand
Vine Wand, 12 3/4", Dragon Heartstring Core
Adorah didn't like being at the Quidditch Pitch as she had some not so good memories from learning how to fly. However, she figured she might be able to find a certain player nearby. She noticed a few people standing and tapped one on the shoulder. "Are you Jemma?" she asked quietly.

Even though Jemma had decided not to participate in school quidditch this year, she still spent a large part of her time on the Quidditch pitch. She felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around, curious. "Yes, that's me." she told a younger girl that she didn't know.

Adorah was surprised by how pretty the girl she approached was. She wondered if she was related to the famous Potters. "Uh, I have a red rose for you," she said, handing her the flower with a note attached. She pushed a strand of hair behind her ear and stood there in case the girl had any questions, as the last rose she delivered that had a poem about fruit salad caused a lot of questions.

To my favorite cousin,

Love Jake

Jemma smiled at the girl as she accepted the rose. "Thank you." she said. The redhead laughed as she read the simple note. There was no denying that Jake was her favorite cousin as well. Really, he was more like her brother. She had been living with his family for the last two years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back