OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Griffin Feather
Daintree hadn't really bothered with a costume this year, in his mind he was outgrowing them, winning was fun, but it was also just so much effort. He much preferred just being there and enjoying the festivities. But for the sake of it, he’d carved a pumpkin and it floated behind him so that he could say his costume was master pumpkin. It was a silly idea and it was a silly thing to say, but he figured it was better than not having a costume at all, after all, he was sure that Tres expected him to have a costume. Speaking of which, as he arrived at the hall he glanced around for her. Things were...well..the same. Nothing in his feelings had changed and he knew that this was largely just beneficial to them both. He had heard she'd gone to the kissing thing that Sully had hosted, he didn't even feel that much about it, if she wanted to kiss others then she should..was that maybe not the right attitude? Perhaps he should’ve reached out a little better prior to this event, but he hadn’t and it was a little late for that now. The teen just lingered, looking for something to do in this hall.

Jenna waa happy again be friends with Wendall. She walked the ball and looked around and see Daintree here alone. Jenna walkes closed to him with her medival dress. She loved her dress and that was to easy for her. -Daintree!- She vawed him.- Why are you here alone?- Jenna asked him and waited his answer.

Daintree looked up as Jenna greeted, ”hey Jenna,” he greeted her with a warm expression. Despite everything, Jenna had become a real staple of his friendship group. He liked the girl, it had always ended up being easy around her in a way that it wasn’t with others. ”Oh I didn’t..I hadn’t asked Tres,” he said, he hesitated about going into it. Jenna didn’t want to hear his concerns. He pushed it all down and instead just plastered a smile on his features. ”I like your costume, which royal are you supposed to?” he figured that it was at least a european royal given the dress style.

-Why? Something happen? You can tell me!- Jenna asked the boy and hoped that he can trust her and Jenna don't tell everybody and she can cept her secrets. -Thanky so much! I love my dress to. I'm queen victoria and crown is there to!- She told him and gave him a smile and that night was so good and she was no more upset.

Daintree shook his head at the question. He didn’t think it would be right to talk about it with someone else, not when he wasn’t quite sure what it was in the first place. If it was anything or if it wasn’t. ”It’s fine, I just forgot,” he lied with a little shrug, truly he didn’t want to get into it with anyone, he knew this was something he should go to Tres directly with, but when would even be a good moment for that. ”Wow, that’s cool, you like history a lot? Or was this just a good costume?” he asked her.

-What i can do make you feel better?- She know that Daintree will be fine and he needed just talk with Tress. She is nice person and Jenna know how Daintree loved her. He will be fine and Jenna crush her fingers for luck and hoped that Daintree can smile today. -Coomon Daintree, a little smile to me and it's halloween!- She try and hoped that help him feel a little better. -I like history and it's interessting how was old times when laidies wear dress when can't breath!- She giggled and looked to Daintree.

Daintree shook his head, ”It’s fine, just hanging out makes me feel better,” he told her, hoping she’d believe it. After all he was sure he would feel better once they’d hung out he would begin to feel better. He didn’t even feel bad, just it as if his his worl d was a little off kilter. He just smiled at her insistence and then nodded, ”I do hope you can breath,” he said a little alarmed that she might now, ”You look nice though Jenna, really pretty,” he told her, he meant what he said too, he knew it was maybe odd for a friend to say as much but he thought it was true.

-Ok, i promise no talk for that but you can remember i always be here and help you!- Jenna was his friend and she wanted help Daintree and make some things to be easy for him. -Of course, i can!- She giggled. -Thanky, Daintree and you look to nice!- Jenna looked at him and she know what Daintree feal but she was some idea. -Do you wanna go and eat some apple? I know they are so delicius!- She again try do best for him.

Daintree was pleased she appeared to be dropping his current emotional state and instead left the offer of talking later if he wanted it was just on the table. He glanced over at the apples and then nodded, ”Sure, okay,” the boy said. He began walking over to them, glancing behind him briefly to make sure that Jenna was following him. ”After you?” he said with a smile, so that he could encourage her to go first, while happy to do it once he had watched her go first.

Jenna looked to the aplles and she was thinking and mayby Daintree could help her. -I know girl's first but mayby you first and then i?- Jenna waited Daintree reaction with a smile. She wanted make some fun with him.

Daintree rolled his eyes at her, ”Fine,” he really didn’t want to get wet, but it would be okay. He made sure he located some paper towels and then looked at the apples, he’d done this dozens of times growing up, it was a fun thing to have at birthdays when you were young. He picked the apple he was going for and while visible trying to not overly submerge his face in water he took the bite to retrieve the apple. ”Now you,” he said as he was quick to get it out his mouth and then used the paper towels to dry his face.

She didn't say anything to Daintree and she know that he was bad mood and she didn't know how she can make feel him better? Mayby some hug make he smile? She was still thinking about that but when Daintree take the apple then Jenna start. She was not afraid from water but gan cars drive. Jenna try her face in water and took the bite to retrieve the apple. She hoped that her make up will be okey. When she was take the apple with her mouth. Later she take some papers towels and her back take mirrors and arranged her self. -How i look and my make up? Not bad?- She was voried about this and take mirror close and back to handbang. She held an apple in her hand.

Daintree was pleased when she went, eating the apple he had gotten with his mouth slowly. He was still vaguely thinking about Tres, the kissing game and how things had been going between them, but he was pushing it away. He smiled when she raised her head and gave a small thumbs up and small smile to her success, "Looks just fine," he told her, he wasn't sure how she would want her make up but in his mind he thought it looked fine, though of course he didn't know much about make-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back