Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
15" Cedar Wood with Dragon Heartstring Core
For the first rose that Cyrus Baros was to give out, was to a first year in his house. He looked over the rose, noting that it was yellow. Well, that was all the colors that he had anyway. At least he was spreading friendship. He shouted over the Hufflepuff table. "Rose delivery for Jenna Jusantrea! Please let me know who you are!"

Jenna had spent her day studying a book about dragons in the common room today. The dragons were interesting and mysterious in nature. Then there were all kinds of green dragons with blue flames, then red and terrible looks and mighty villagers in the Middle Ages.

The smile was on her face as she read her favorite book. She had thought to call Cass for a walk and to find her, but someone called her back to reality.'' Hello, there! I'm Jenna Jusantrea!'' She answered boy and closed her favorit book.

Cyrus saw who the girl was, and walked over to her. He took out the yellow rose and the note and handed it over. "I got a rose for you!" He smiled toward the girl, and waved so that he could hurry up with the deliveries.
Have a good day!

Daintree

''Thanky, so much!'' Jenna picked up the rose she gave and looked at the note that kindly tickled the girl. She did not wait for him to send the rose and remember the last meeting of the two of them. She smelled the rose and it smelled so nice and she liked the yellow roses so much. ''I can't belive it, he send!'' She was a little shook but she was happy right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back