Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Swishy Willow Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
tumblr_puu1qwB26i1reiuaoo4_250.gif

freya song | first year | hufflepuff

Hi everyone! I gotta get more involved into this roleplaying thing, and Freya here needs people to help her break out of her shell! Friends, enemies, and all that jazz. She's a muggleborn kiddo new to the magical world and doing her best to roll with it!

Freya's very friendly, but exceptionally bad at letting people in and hates to be vulnerable, so she'll need a bit of pushing to form friendships. She has a habit of lying to push people away and doesn't consider anyone her "friends", but has a protective streak a mile wide & is up for any sort of adventure or shenanigans.

She tends to hold pretty arbitrary grudges, so being rude to her once would be enough to start a rivalry. Freya can also come off as being very insincere with her joking and constant emotional cover-ups, so miscommunication & misunderstandings would be likely. I can definitely see her with enemies who eventually become close friends!
^_^

Mika! I was thinking we should see if Freya and my own puff firstie, Kas, get along. I can see some similarities between them, Kas also tends to be fairly closed off, but is still social. He tends to cover this by making very dry comments. I've been lowkey wanting to find him a close friend he can snark at people with. They also might potentially clash since I think both of them could easily be rude inadvertently and take something personally, which would be fun too!

I love that idea! It'd be really fun to see how the meeting between a couple of snarky little 'puffs pans out
I can start a topic for them, if you like?

Okie dokie, I've got a thread here whenever you want to jump in! :D

Hi! I love Freya and I'd love to RP with her. I think her and my firstie Emma would maybe be good rivals? I think Emma wouldn't be very patient with her and could easily be rude by accident, which could cause a grudge between them. I think that could be funny, especially if they eventually become friends? We can see how it goes, if you want!

Hey, Daphne! I could see Freya being a bit scared of Emma and lashing out to look tough. It could be fun to see them at odds over something minor that snowballs into a rivalry!

Emma can be very loud and intimidating, so I could see that! Do you want to start something? I can do it too, either way is fine!

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back