Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
14 1/2 inch Flexible Ebony Wand with a Phoenix Core
Edward had gathered out all of the Quidditch Supplies according to a book he'd gotten from the library. He had never played Quidditch before and had been busy during the last few matches that had taken place. He figured that he may eventually want to join his House team and figured it would be good to get as much practice in as he could especially since he didn't know anything about the sport. He looked over the book on the different positions one could play but wasn't nearly through all of the different fouls you could possibly make during a match.

He also wasn't quite sure he understood how the 'snitch' part worked since where he came from that normally meant someone was going to get beaten up. Thinking about the bludgers and the beaters, he had wondered if the concept was similar since they would likely want to target the opposing team's seeker during a match. Edward figured for his first training session he would try out different positions and see which one felt comfortable for him. He knew that it would be easier to practice with others and so he posted a notice in a few of the common areas throughout the school. He hoped this 'First Year Quidditch Practice' would show some results, especially since Edward was still not very good at flying. "Alright, I think I'll start with the Quaffle" Edward said as he mounted his broomstick and took off into the air.

Using Wingardium Leviosa, Edward lifted the Quaffle into the air so that it was floating before him, a difficult feat to manage for him since he struggled to hold his balance on top of the school broom he was using. He waited a few seconds and lifted the Quaffle a bit higher so that it could fall in front of him. The ball began to fall towards the ground as Edward raced forward on his broomstick trying to catch hold of it. Unfortunately for him, he flew past the red ball and ended up crashing onto the ground as he watched his target bounce away from him.

Allison had always enjoyed watching quidditch matches, waiting for the day she could play herself. So when she had seen the flyer for this quidditch practice, she knew she would be going. She hurried down to the pitch, not waiting to see if Stanis was following her. "I'm here!" She announced as she came onto the field, grabbing a broom just in time to see a boy falling. She raised a brow, sauntering over and offering him her hand. "I'm not sure that's how you play," She teased lightly, giving him a wide grin.

"To be fair, it wasn't exactly my intentions to play like that" Edward responded as he got to his feet and looked over his broom to make sure it hadn't broken from the crash. He looked over and recognized the girl in front of him as Allison, she was always hanging out with his dorm mate Stan. "Would be easier to practice with someone else if your interested in joining me" Edward asked hoping that his flyers had worked in gathering at least someone to practice with him. "I'm trying to work with the Quaffle and it would be alot easier with two people" Edward explained.

Allison grinned, slinging her broom over her shoulder. "Of course I'm interested, it's why I'm here," she explained, turning to look for Stanis and furrowing her brow when he wasn't there. Rude, hadn't he been with her? She shrugged, moving over to grab the quaffle. "Alright, Eddie," she called happily, kicking off the ground and into the air. "You ready?" She managed to keep her balance, quaffle tucked under her arm.

Ugh! he hated being called 'Eddie' since it had always been something his sister had called him when she was trying to be particularly annoying. He mounted his broomstick and kicked off the ground. "It's Edward actually and yeah I'm ready" Edward said however his arms were still a little wobbly from his crash. At least he had someone he could practice with this time, he hoped that would make the process of trying to catch the Quaffle easier since he didn't have to think about casting spells anymore. That was something he was sure was a foul.

Allison pouted. "Fiiiiine, Edward," She stuck her tongue out at him but grinned, flying a little closer and tossing the quaffle to him. They could worry about distance once they got better at actually catching it, she figured. "What got you into quidditch, Edward?" She asked, thinking as long as they were hanging out they could talk a bit. "My pops and I watch matches sometimes, it's really fun," She grinned impishly.

Edward was thankful Allison had thrown the Quaffle lightly as he only had to juggle a little bit in order to catch it. He was surprised with how hard it actually was to hold on to both the ball and his broom at the same time. "Seems popular so I figured I'd might want to join the House team some day" Edward said casually as he tossed the ball back towards Allison and quickly grabbed onto his broom in order to steady himself. It appeared throwing the ball too hard would have caused him to fling himself forwards with the ball, Edward made a mental note of this.

OOC: Luxen needs some quick bully points lol

Luxen had seen one of the flyers and had walked out to the Quidditch pitch without a broomstick in order to see how this practice was actually going. Not to his surprise only two people could be seen in the air and one was barely holding onto his broomstick. Looking at the ground he noticed the Quidditch Supplies and while he had no intention of ever playing the sport, he had read about it so that he could converse the topic if needed. He opened the chest and while holding the Beater's Bat released both bludgers from the trunk. Making sure to aim at the two in the air he quickly swung the bat around and hit both balls into the air. He dropped the bat as his arms suddenly began to hurt and in order to avoid getting into trouble from a passing Professor or Prefect, he immediately began to run out of the stadium. He chuckled as he ran wondering if any of them would get hit by his cheap shot.

Stanislaw only ever heard Allison shout something about there being some sort of Quidditch practice down at the pitch. Making his way down to the pitch as well, he jumped and skipped some stairs every now and then to try and catch up with his friend. The fact that it had taken him five minutes to put on his shoes and jacket made him realise after a while that there was no way in hell that he was ever catching up to her. When he did finally arrive at the pitch, though, he had watched a boy aim for his friends up in the air and then attempt to run away before either of them could do something about it. Stepping in front of him, however, he pushed the boy back angrily, wanting to punch him for trying hurt Allie and Edward. ''Where do you think you are going?'' the Gryffindor asked through gritted teeth. He wasn't a particularly violent person, or at least not before the bite, but with another full moon on the way, he was starting to feel all moody again.

He's not getting away with it that quickly

Allison grinned as she caught the ball, a little wobbly, and straightened, tossing it back to Edward quickly. Before she could ask anything else she heard a bit of commotion. She turned to look and let out a startled cry as she was smacked in the side with a bludger, the unexpectedness of it knocking her off her broom. She tumbled to the ground, cursing loudly in Polish as she clutched at her throbbing ribs.

Edward was pleased that Allison was actually able to catch the ball he threw and was still trying to hold on to his broom when he noticed what was happening on the ground. The second Bludger missed his face by an inch as he quickly steered his broomstick back to the ground ignoring the two bludgers that began flying around aimlessly. "Allison are you alright, what the heck was that?" Edward asked as he ran over towards the Gryffindor girl. He hoped she was alright as he wondered where the bludgers had come from.

Lucas had seen the notices around for first year Quidditch practice, and had decided to attend. He'd been fascinated by Quidditch ever since he saw the first match, and had actually really enjoyed his flying lessons too. He was hoping to try out for the Hufflepuff Quidditch team one day, though he wasn't sure how realistic that was for someone like him, who had no experience with the game. Maybe this would be a good way to practice a bit? But right as he arrived at the pitch, it seemed like a lot was happening. He saw Stan shouting angrily at a boy, and a girl was lying on the grass, seemingly having just fallen. Lucas hesitantly went over to Stan. "What's going on?" He asked, his eyes wide as he took everything in.

OOC: Well that escalated quickly :)

Timid little Stan actually had the nerve to not only get in Luxen's way but push him back. Luxen didn't pay any attention to where his bludgers had ended up but knew that getting caught on the pitch with three Gryffindors was not going to happen. Without hesitation, Luxen pulled out his wand and aimed it at Stan "Stupefy!" He shouted at the other first year. Stan would know what he did but he could easily deny anything Stan claimed. This would also teach the little runt to know his place and not meddle in what Luxen did. The other kid would keep his mouth shut if he knew what was good for him.

In the split-second that the Gryffindor had turned his head around to look at Lucas, the boy in front of them had surprised him by stunning him. He had tried to reach for his wand but it all went by too quickly for him to do anything. Falling backwards onto the ground, there was nothing the boy could do any more until one of his friends would revive him.

whoops wrong spell

Last edited:
Allison sat up, gasping as she struggled to catch her breath. But as she sat up, quietly reassuring Edward she was fine, she saw some Slytherin spell Stanis. She saw red, bolting up and knocking into him faster than anyone could stop her, pulling back to punch him in the face. "DONT TOUCH HIM!" She roared.

The situation had escalated far faster than Edward could have anticipated. He was starting to wonder if this was why First Years normally didn't make the Quidditch team. "Everyone needs to calm down, especially you trigger boy" Edward shouted as he pulled out his wand and began taken in what had happened. It was obvious that Stan had been stunned and that the Slytherin kid had been responsible. All Edward had wanted to do was have a simple Quidditch practice and suddenly it was turning into a Dueling Club match.

OOC: Sorry Lucas jumped ahead... can edit if needed

Luxen was honestly caught off guard by Allison's attack and only had a split second to come up with a response. He could take the girl out but now there were far too many people joining in and it would only make him look bad. It was best that he reevaluated the situation and came up with a solution that was more favorable. He lowered his wand arm though still had a firm grip on it. If she punched him than he would let her and be ready to stun her in the process. He ignored her friend as he looked Allison in the eye "Your little boyfriend went wild and attacked me, maybe you should keep your little shark on a tighter leash before something bigger gets him" Luxen sneered.

Sapphire had meant for a simple run around the pitch, broom over her shoulder. She paused as she saw a couple kids with the quaffle. Wait, werent they supposed to get a captain or teacher to get those out? Before she could process anything everything exploded. Oh lord. She quickly revived the kid on the ground, grabbing the blond and pulling her off the other one. "Okay, squirts, that's it," she declared loudly. "Blondie, ten points from whatever house you are, and you, I saw those bludgers, not cool. You are coming with me, down to see Styx. Blondie, take him to the hospital wing," she nudged the small slytherin to get him up.

Lucas yelped in surprise as the Slytherin boy pulled out his wand and cast a spell at Stan. "Whoa, hey!" He called, alarmed and shocked. Stan crumpled, and it looked very alarming. Lucas had never seen anyone get cursed before. Automatically, he stepped in front of the Slytherin to stop him from leaving, looking around frantically for a professor. "You can't just do that!" He called, and then he winced at the sound of Allison's voice. He automatically moved out of the way of her, as she looked like she would push anyone out of the way to get at the Slytherin. He was was glad when an older student arrived, and stepped back to let her deal with it all.

When he was revived, Stanislaw could hear multiple voices all at once, a lot more than when he had gone down to the ground. Feeling lightheaded, the only thought rushing through his mind was that if he would ever get his hands on the Slytherin boy, he'd drag him along to the cavern and keep him there until the next full moon. Sitting up very slowly and rubbing the back of his head, Stanislaw's immediate action was to reach for his wand once again and get some payback right here, right now. But then he noticed the P badge on the older girl. Growling softly, he refrained himself from getting into more trouble instead.

Allison growled, ready to knock the kid in the teeth, but she yelped as she was pulled off him first. She almost glared at the older girl but turned obediently to Stanis, grabbing hold of his arm and draping it over her shoulder for support. She didnt care about her ribs right now. "Are you okay?" She asked him quietly in Polish, concern clear in her voice.

Edward was relieved that someone had intervened as he lowered his wand. He was also disappointed that Gryffindor had lost points but at least the kid that had tried sucker punching them with bludgers was going to get in trouble. He wasn't quite sure what he should do and wondered if perhaps he should go with Allison and Stan to the hospital wing.

Grace usually used the second semester to do a big clean of the supply closets at the Quidditch pitch, checking on every broom to make sure they were still good and usable, and taking stock of everything at the pitch. But today as she headed there, she realized a big commotion was happening. She approached, frowning at the students who seemed to be fairly upset. She looked at the older girl, who was a prefect. Then frowned as she saw Quidditch supplies scattered around without permission. Her frown deepened at the sight of bludgers flying around, and Grace put her hands on her hips. "What's going on here?" She asked, looking between the students left on the pitch.

Prefects and Professors were now involved, exactly what Luxen had not wanted as he knew he was going to have to have his story straight. "I was just trying to help with their little impromptu Quidditch Practice and was attacked by those two" Luxen explained to both the Prefect and the Professor. It was likely not going to do him much good but the more he said it, the less trouble would lay in store for him since it was technically all true. "Honestly Professor I probably have a concussion" Luxen added even though he didn't sound innocent or hurt at all. He had been assaulted twice however and it could be possible that he had a head injury. It would be irresponsible for those in higher authority not to allow him to be checked out at least.

Smiling weakly at Allie when she helped him back up to his feet, he nodded his head in response to her question. He was glad that she seemed fine, though it did nothing to calm him down. And then the flying professor joined in also. "He tried to hurt my friends," he told Professor Holland, pointing his finger at Luxen. "He aimed those annoying brown balls at them and then tried to run away until I stopped him." If the Slytherin would try to weasel his way out of it, Stanislaw would attack him for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back