First time visit

James Adams

OOC First Name
James
Sexual Orientation
Esmexual.
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
James sat on the train into Brightstone, peering out the window at the countryside flashing by his eyes, straining for a glimpse of Brightstone. He had heard so much about Brightstone from London and he itched to finally visit it. He glanced at London from the corner of his eye, watching her huddled in the corner. He glanced at the way her long locks of hair swung as she moved.

No he told himself.He hardly knew her, he couldn't think about her like this. She was only a friend. But his train of thought had left him thinking...

"James! Over here!" called London, waving her arms around like crazy.

James stepped off the train and walked towards her, smiling. London grinned at his wide eyes taking in every little detail, and she remembered how she'd felt when she'd been here the first time, too. Of course, she'd been five at the time, but inquisitiveness is a trait that stays with you your whole life.

"Oh, you wouldn't have any wizard money, would you? Here, that's a Galleon. And there are Knuts and Sickles, which are smaller than Galleons, and there are all sorts of wonderful things to buy... Oh, look, that's Honeydukes - best candy ever. Actually, I got something there before. Have a cauldron cake," London said cheerfully.

Maybe it was all the magic around her, the wizard-ish-ness of the village, but London felt happy. It was good to feel like she belonged.

Scithatarae looked at the candy. There was so much to choose from, he could stay here intill Christmas naming them all. He liked in honeydukes, he felt like each breath in it was like eating his favourite candy. He started to leave. When something stopped him. He saw people walking in, it was six in the morning why were they here. Scythe always made sure to come to Brightstone early because then it wasnt busy and other people come and in the wizarding world other people are unpredictable. He studied them and almost burst out laughing, they were only eleven.?
Then they turned and looked at me suspiciously. I knew I was doomed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back