Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Bella was wear as Slytherin and she get from her home cute jamper. She walked first time the ball and looked around with her cherfullie face and smiled. She hoped that she soon find Louis and hoped that she can try take some caramel apples and eat. But where was Parker as he going? She didn't know but today Bella looked realy cute today and she smell realy nice perfume.

The knight costume had been better in theory than in practice, as it made it pretty difficult for him to see what was happening around him. He did look nice though, he was pretty sure, and thought it was a pretty good costume. The boy made his way to the great hall and peered through the visor, trying his best to look around to find his friends. He spotted Bella and headed over to her after a while, costume clunking with each step. As Louis approached her, he put up his visor and grinned at her, so she could see who he was. "Hey Bella, are you a Slytherin?"

Bella was so bisy right now at the moment when she take caramel appel and slowly started to eat. "Hey, Louis! Yes, i'm slytherin. I wanted show my brother that i'm to good looking. Grate costume". Bella eated caramel apple and smiled Louis.

Louis was a bit confused by what Bella was saying. "Your brother? Is he at Hogwarts too?" He asked her, as he hadn't met her brother yet. "Cool." He said, grabbing an apple too. "A pretty good idea for a costume, pretty simple too." He said, considering it for the future.

"Yes! He name Parker Reed and he is slytherin. He is so close to me as best friend and my big brother. He helped me a lot when i was younger. We lived the same house in New Zealand." Bella smiled and looked to Louis costume and wondering if he was not so hard there. "Thanks. Do you undersntand Transfugarition leason? I'm there prety hard and bad. I don't get as muggle." Mayby he can help her understand some things. She was voried about her exams and results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back