Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eternally Smitten
Wand
Cedar Wood, Hippogriff Feather core, 13 1/2 inches
Onyx was unbelievably nervous. He ran a had through his hair, straightening his jacket for the hundredth time. He had even picked up a small gift for his boyfriend earlier this morning. He had sent Lily down with a note asking Chrys to meet him here. Onyx leaned against the short stone wall, watching the wind blow through the trees. Was he too early? He chewed on his lip nervously, not paying attention the the path. He drummed his fingers against his leg, running though drum solos in his head to try and calm his nerves.

Chrys skipped down the cobbled paths of Brightstone. He did like this place as it reminded him of the alleys at home, even without the sand. He would never feel completely at home in places that weren’t home, mostly because he just didn’t think he spent enough time in his home to have any right to find another place to call home, but he thanked whatever spirits existed that New Zealand was also in the Southern Hemisphere, because he didn’t think he would be able to deal with a cold Christmas, it wouldn’t make sense to him. A cold Christmas? No way! You couldn’t have sushi at a cold Christmas, then when would he have an excuse to sit in the kitchen and help Ofira make Christmas lunch and dinner? Granted he wouldn’t be helping this year, because he was stuck here, but it could happen. He slowed himself down as he started to read where he remembered Chrys had wanted to meet. He eventually spotted him and grinned, not even bothering to wave or announce himself in anyway and simply rushing up and jumping on Onyx. “Hi Kitty!

Onyx hadn't been paying attention to his surroundings, so he was absolutely caught off guard when Chrys jumped on him. "Oof!" He grunted, wrapping an arm around Chrys's waist to keep him close and balanced, dropping his other hand to the wall to keep them from toppling over. He laughed breathlessly, planting a kiss on his boyfriend's cheek. "Hi there, boo." He chuckled. "You already swept me off my feet, you trying to knock me off 'em, too?" He teased lightly, snuggling his face into Chrys's neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back