Seamus Reid

impervious

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Unyielding Hornbeam Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Seamus was looking for Hamish, it was definitely frustrating not being able to share a bedroom with him. He missed being able to just open a door to speak to him, nowadays he needed to look for him, and needed to be able to figure out who to ask to find him. It would be easier next when they did all the same classes, he would see him every day, spend time with him every day and it would be easier, but he wouldn't be able to do that now. He had been told by one of the other Ravenclaws that Hamish had gone outside, knowing it was too cold for the lake and too dangerous to him to go to the forest or cliffs, he'd come to the gardens, the logical place in his mind of where he'd find him. "Hamish?" he called out.

''Hamish, is not there, only Bella.'' She answered him with warm smile. Bella was take care Hogwarts garden to and looked there and everything was fine. She was working clothes and then she needed go back to greenhouse and she was dreamed next time work, She looked to him and Bella was a little get dirty.

Seamus glanced at the girl approached and after her words, he could imagine her name was Bella. "Okay, have you seen another boy, he looks just like me?" he asked, he wasn't sure if perhaps she just didn't know who Hamish was, so he felt like it good to ask. "I'm looking for my twin," he explained since that would hopefully explain it to her. "Someone said they'd seen him in the gardens,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back