Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut Wand with Essence of Silver Thistle Core
The girl had searched everywhere for her last recipient. She wasn't sure where this girl was hiding, but it wasn't an easy search for the Ravenclaw who was exhausted. She opted to take a break in the courtyard, and to her surprise there were quite a few students here, though she wasn't sure why this surprised her. She shrugged, and decided to ask the nearest person about this Madeline. "Hello. Would you happen to know where I can find Madeline Kaimar...ama?" she asked, giving her best attempt to pronounce the name correctly. "Or, who she is?"

Maddy was hanging out with Elliot in the courtyard after delivering his rose, enjoying the sun and taking a little break. Totara sunbathed on her shoulder; was the little dragon cold-blooded, or too artificial for his blood to even work like that. She looked up at the mention of her name, albeit not pronounced very well. "Hi! That's me!" she said, coming over to the girl. "It's Kaimarama," she corrected gently.

I am terribly sorry for the delay! Been a busy semester

Chloe visibly relaxed when the girl replied that it was her. She was having luck with finding people she didn't know today. "Right," she nodded slowly when the Gryffindor corrected her. "I have a rose for you!" she told her.

Thanks for being my friend! (Please stay out of the forest this year)

-Elliot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back