OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
The blonde was excited about her second rose. She would deliver it to Ainsley. Evelyn had hoped it would be from Amber, but it was a yellow one and she knew how her friend thought about Ainsley. It was sweet, but for Evelyn it was something she could not understand. She had never felt something for a girl more than just friends. But she was happy of Amber was happy. Evelyn walked over to the Hufflepuff table after entering the Great Hall. She knew how Ainsley looked, but never really spoke to her before. It just didn't came to that she figured. The blonde walked over and saw Ainsley sitting. '' Hi Ainsley. I'm Evelyn a good friend of Amber. We have never actually spoken much before. But I have a Rose for you.'' The blonde was glad that this rose was a way of them talking. She wanted to get to know the girlfriend of one of her best friends.

The entire castle just felt more exciting on Valentines day. There was nothing else that compared to the excited buzz in the air, and Ainsley felt energised by it, excited for everything the day had to hold. She was eating slower than usual, taking the time to look around the Great Hall and just bask in the happiness in the air, watching people's excited reactions as they received their roses. It had been years since Ainsley had volunteered to deliver and she was wondering if she should have put her name in again this year, when her thoughts were interrupted by her own name. She looked up, surprised to see Evelyn Manning approaching her, though the roses she carried quickly answered Ainsley's question about why Evelyn would be talking to her. "Oh... I know who you are, Evelyn." She smiled awkwardly. Even if she wasn't friends with Amber it would be hard not to notice someone like Evelyn, walking around looking almost unreally put together, like a person on TV. It felt almost like she was from another world entirely than Ainsley's world of dirty plants and quiet books and clumsy handcrafts. "Oh, thank you." She smiled quickly at the mention of the rose, wondering who it could be from. She still hadn't gotten her rose from Amber yet, and couldn't wait for it.

Evelyn was glad to see Ainsley. Amber wanted to introduce them often, but it just didn't happen. Evelyn was busy with all the clubs she was part of and now that she was a prefect again she wanted to do the very best she could to prove she was a worthy prefect. Ainsley knew her and ofcourse Evelyn knew that, because she was used to people knowing her by know. '' I do too. I'm glad we can talk through this rose. I'm very happy for Amber, it seems like you make her very happy. '' Evelyn showed the note that was onto the rose and hoped that Ainsley liked it. '' This rose is not from her I assume, since the colour. But I'm sure she will send you a beautiful one.'' The blonde said with a smile.
Hey Ainsley,

ur a wonderful friend! I'm lucky to have you!

Love Hayley

((sorry this is so late, i didn't realise you had replied!))

Ainsley smiled a little nervously as she listened to Evelyn talking. There was something about talking to people as put together as Evelyn that made Ainsley feel uncomfortable, catching glimpses of a world she would never live in. She didn't know what it was about Amber that had never made her feel like that, but Ainsley supposed it was what made them special. "Oh, thank you, yes. We're very happy together." Ainsley smiled politely, but she couldn't help but wish Amber was here now, or Mum, or anyone who would know what to say when Ainsley didn't. It was a relief when Evelyn gave her her rose and Ainsley took it gratefully, opening the note and smiling warmly when she saw who it was from. "Oh... yeah, it's from my friend Hayley." She said with a smile, pocketing the sweet message. "I haven't gotten my rose from Amber yet, but I'm sure it's coming."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back