OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Evelyn was looking forward to this morning. After Charms she would meet with Lucas in the garden. She was looking forward to spend some time with her boyfriend. Calling Lucas her boyfriend felt weird at the beginning, since they hadn't spoken in a while. But they were just ment to be together. They both did stupid things and about that Evelyn wanted to speak today. She didn't want to have secrets for Lucas. Perhaps he had heard of it from Aaron, but she wanted to tell her side of the story to Lucas. She had no idea how her boyfriend would react on her hitting a girl. It could go in different ways. One was that Lucas thought she was badass and the other way that if he heard it was Zenia he would be mad for a moment, and tell her how stupid that was.

Evelyn was now president of Heta Omega and she recently had Zoe at her table, asking to join the club. Evelyn didn't really liked the girl but didn't hated her too and anyone could join. Even Zenia could, but with a lot of rules Evelyn figured. The blonde walked outside and dragged along her basket for a picnic. Evelyn found a great spot in the middle and put down the basket and everything. She wanted it to be romantic, so snapped with her fingers and the stuff was on the carpet. Before she knew it Lucas arrived and she smiled at her boyfriend. '' Hi Luc. Looking handsome.'' She smiled and gave a short wink at him and invited him to sit next to her on the carpet. She brought along much food, the house elves made it for her as she asked them. It wasn't a regular thing but Evelyn was gratefull. Perhaps even more friends would join them. Evelyn wouldn't mind, she had Lucas all for herself now.

Lucas had wanted to be with Evelyn since they met all the way back in first year but it wasn't to be then and they had to go through a lot before they finally caught a break and finally Lucas could call her his girlfriend and he had never been happier. Aaron had resumed the teasing he used to do back in the day only this time Lucas was able to do it too as he had a little something with a stunning Slytherin girl. Aaron hadn't quite made things official yet as he was doing things in his own time but Lucas was confident his best friend would get the girl.

After a boring charms class with a professor he'd never liked Lucas got himself ready to meet Evelyn in the garden and he would choose to ignore the way she looked at Professor Haden and instead focus on how she looked at him when she noticed him making his way toward her. It was a good look, it was a look he'd long wanted to see. "Looking pretty good yourself Evey," He smiled at her sitting next to her on the blanket and kissing her cheek. "You said you wanted to talk?"

Evelyn was really loving the time she could spend with Lucas. She couldn't wait to introduce him to her father. Evelyn had a feeling they would have a great future together, since they knew eachother very long. But this was the first time they were actually dating. It seemed like one of those stories in a book, where it seemed like they would never get back together but in the end they finally did. Evelyn smiled as Lucas came sitting next to her. After he give her a kiss on the cheek Evelyn turned his face to hers and took his face with two hands. She smiled at him and kissed him on his mouth. Evelyn felt happy, now only her badge waited to come back to her in the drawer of Kingsley. The blonde nodded at her boyfriend as he said she wanted to talk. '' I always want to talk to you ofcourse. But I need to tell you something, so that we can be honest at eachother about everything. Perhaps you've heard stories, but I want you to know my side.'' Evelyn started off. She hoped she didn't scare Lucas, but she just wanted to be honest with him. '' Well as you may have heard from Aaron and noticed was my badge taken away by Kingsley last year. And I don't get it back until the second semester. The reason of this was because I.. I have hit Zenia in her face.. really hard.'' Admitting it to others was not hard, because she wanted to be honest but she was suprised by herself. She never thought she would be doing such a thing. Evelyn hated agressive people and violence, but she was led by her emotions and had no control of it.'' After you had rejected me. Ofcourse Zenia had to come and make fun of it and me. She wouldn't stop and I just lost it.. I was so angry! It just happend.. And Kingsley was so angry! And she was right for that. Losing my badge for hitting Zenia was the most stupid thing ever. I hope you are not mad at me..'' Evelyn explained to Lucas.. She had no idea how he would react. Evelyn was just glad she could speak to him. She wanted things to be like this, whenever they had problems that they could speak. And be there for eachother. In good and bad times right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back