Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Amber ) ( Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Fwooper Feather Core and 6'5" Sturdy Carved Walnut Staff With Phoenix Tail Feather Core
By the time teatime rolled around, Ainsley still hadn't managed to track down the recipient of her last rose and was starting to get a little worried. Mealtime was the perfect opportunity though, and she made her way over to the Ravenclaw table quickly, tapping on people's shoulders at random and asking politely, "Excuse me, are you Kerryn Howard? Do you know where she is? Okay, thank you... excuse me, are you Kerryn Howard?"

Kerryn walked down the tower and made her way to the great hall. She quickly sat on the Ravenclaw table with her cold aura spreading around her. Good thing Kerryn wasn't having a bad day, because all these people exchanging roses have been driving her nuts. Why would anyone send such stupid thing? Speaking of roses, someone tapped her on the shoulder and asked her if she was Kerryn. Could Kerryn really receive anything? Why else would anyone tap her shoulder? Or have she mistaken Nicolette for Kerryn? "Affirmative" the young girl said flatly and waited for the Hufflepuff to respond.

Ainsley didn't pick up on the older girl's aura at all, smiling brightly. "Hi! I have a rose delivery for you!" She said cheerfully, pulling out her last bright yellow rose and its attached note, and handing them to the other girl happily.
Kerryn,

You're an amazing friend. Help me pick out a dress for Valentine's?

Love Pina.

Kerryn took the rose and read the notes, of course it was from Agrippina. She didn't have many friends so it wasn't hard guessing who the flower was from. "Much appreciated" thanking another party was new to Kerryn. It seemed like Ravenclaw had really changed her. Kerryn looked at the Hufflepuff coldly with no intention of spreading such an aura. It was her nature, actually it was the nature any of the family members.

Ainsley smiled brightly, her inability to read other people's demeanours shining through as always. "Happy to help! Have a lovely day!" She beamed and picked up her basket, heading off to get something to eat now that all her deliveries were finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back