Wand
Curved 17 Inch Swishy Larch Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
tumblr_m3d408JNPu1rv4ekfo1_500.gif

I've been sleeping with the lights on
Cause the darkness is surrounding you
</SIZE></SIZE>
Full Name: Felix Thomas Urie
Pronunciation: FEEL-iks; TAH-mas
Nicknames: Felix doesn’t really have a nickname, he just likes giving them to other people.
Name Origins: Felix is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Felix is "happy, lucky".
Thomas is of Aramaic origin, and the meaning of Thomas is "twin".
Date of Birth: December 29th 2028
Current Age: Currently eleven</FONT>
This is my world, this is my choice
And you're the drug that gets me through

Basic Appearance: A strong jawline and rather soft eyes. Felix often jokes that he was born a man. Felix has hazel-blue eyes that are most often creased with laughter. His mouth forever carries a smirk whether he is laughing or not. He has a charming smile though when he wants to use it and though he is thought of as the troublemaker he has been known to charm his month long detentions down to a couple of days. He has strong legs built for running and riding as well as hair that is often messy and un brushed. He has a scar on his elbow from stacking his bike when he was eight.
Personality: Felix Urie is a very uncomplicated boy. He likes what he likes and there really isn't much that he dislikes. Typically Felix will laugh at just about anything. Growing up with both an older brother and a twin sister, Felix often feels like the middle child. He spends a lot of his time with his friends just laughing at people doing stupid things. Felix has never been one to partake and is much happier being the watcher. He is the type of person who would film his drunk friend and plaster it all over social media because he thinks it's the most hilarious thing in the world. He is carefree and social and though he doesn't often do stupid things he's often caught in the aftermath. Known well for taking the blame despite it not being his fault, Felix often bore the brunt of his friends messes. Though Finn often played pranks on both he and Falon, Felix holds no animosity towards him and actually tended to get him back in secret - his own little defiance. Whether Finn found out about it is not known, but he still hasn't found the sock Felix stole.
Family: - Tom Urie - Father - Muggle; Miner at Super Pit
- Kylee Urie - Mother - Muggle; Teacher
- Finn Urie - Older brother - wizard.
- Falon Urie - Twin Sister - witch.</SIZE></SIZE>
I've been waiting for an answer
Because I built this bed for two

Pets: None
School: Hogwarts New Zealand; Hufflepuff
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Heritage: Australian and Scottish
Interests or Hobbies: - watching people do stupid things
- taking Finn's things, hiding them
- poking Falon
Strengths: --
Weaknesses: --</SIZE></SIZE>
I'm just hanging on your answer
</COLOR>
<i>
</i>
<i>
</i> I built this bed for me and you

Describe your character in five words: Hilarious, Unconventional, Relaxed, Stirrer, Patient
Best school subjects: --
Worst school subjects: --
Current Job: --
Plans for the future: --
Patronus: --
Patronus memory: --
Boggart: --
Animagus: --
<i>
</i>​

<COLOR color="#000"> Can't you see that I am yours? <i></i><i></i>
So will you be my life support?
<SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">

<SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><FONT font="verdana"><SIZE size="50">Now hear this kiddies. This template is created by me with thanks to Tenilee. No touchy or I break you... Kay Oh , oh and song lyrics are "Life Support" by Sam Smith.​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back