FELIX GARCIA!

------------------------------------------------------------
thinking that you'll
never measure up
FULL NAME
Felix Garcia

MEANING
Felix - It's originally Latin, it's used in a lot of countries and there are many forms of the name. But it means, Lucky, Fortunate, and happy. Which is good because I am those things.
Garcia - It's Spanish, and it's an incredibly popular name in America. It comes from the Basque word hartz, meaning "bear." So basically my name means Lucky Bear. Which is Awesome!

WHY
I'm not too sure why that, the second name, family name is fairly obvious. It's the family name, I don't actually get to chose that. It's the name that comes with being the son of my father. It's a fairly common name, one of the most popular surnames in the spanish speaking world. Which makes me feel very unique. But, I do like it. It's got a ring to it that I love. Felix well, it was my great grandfather's name. An Englishman who married a beautiful spanish woman on the coast of of south Mediterranean Spain. It was on my mother's side, but my father loves to tell me that story. Since he saws it's the same beauty all the women of our family have. They are all fairly beautiful so it must be right. I like having his name. Gives me the hope that I will also one day just be able to marry a beautiful woman and pass on the magical beauty gene.

NICKNAMES
Well, Felix is short enough, is it not? Well, I do let some people call me Felix Felicis. That's always nice to be called good luck. I don't really have anything else apart from that, but I promise I'll let you know if that does change. I don't think it will.

I am 23 years old. And it is a grand old age. I don't really do much for my birthday. The others from my platoon and I go out for a huge drinking night. It's usually a lot of fun. As long as we don't have an early start it's always fine. I enjoy those kind of birthdays more than I do any other kind. Dinner is nice but I love just getting completely hammered.

D.O.B.
I was born January 7th 2015, very early in the morning according to my father. He says he just remembers screaming. That my mother had gone to bathroom during the night, and it had just happened. I was born at home, two minutes before my very annoying twin sister. I'm older than her, and she hates that. So much. I don't know why, being older means I have to look out for her. My family was already pretty big, and we were meant to be the final children. In a way we sort of were. My twin and I were born about a month early, and according to the pictures and my father we were tiny. He says it was easy for him to hold us in his arms, the two of us at the same time. So yeah, That was how I was born.

PROFESSION
I left school with no idea what I wanted to do. I knew I wanted to help people but I wasn't sure how I mean I didn't have great grades so my options were a little more limited than most. I went back home, and hung around with some of my old friends. We went to the movies and it was then I saw an ad for the army. I decided to try my luck, I signed up and also applied to become a field medic. I was accepted as a field medic and spent the first three years of my time in the army training up in both normal every day army drills and also as a medic. Learning the basics. I don't really use magic, but I do keep my wand on me at all times. I know it's dangerous but there are certain situations magic could help with. So, currently my profession is being an army medic. I really love it. It's intensive and difficult but it's great.

FATHER
My dad is a man called Ignacio Garcia. Born and raised in Spain he went to Beauxbatons until he was about to go into his sixth year, where following the death of his dad he dropped out. He is the eldest of a large family of six brothers and one sister. He continued his studies at home, while working and helping his mother out around the house. He now works as a low level Ministry Employee at the Spanish magical government. His first wife(my mother) and him lived in the same small Spanish magic village outside of Barcelona, and they were betrothed. They did very briefly date. Thankfully they fell in love quickly, and got married at the early age of eighteen. A huge wedding, that resembled a fairytale despite their lack of money. She moved into the house with the rest of his brothers and sister. They had their first child just after my father had spent a year at his first job at the ministry. My eldest sister, Meira Garcia, she's five years older than me. After that followed Santino and Jose, then me and my twin, Teresa. When I was three my mother died, and my dad, he just became this shell. You know, it was hard for all of us, but he'd lost his entire life. We moved into a larger house, just my dad and my siblings. But my father has large dreams, so he began to follow them. Painting, and doing other art type things. It was how he ended up meeting my step-mother. They had a rocky relationship to begin with, with neither being as honest as they could with one another, however, this lead them to fall in love, but both being divorced had no desire to marry. They now have two children together. I'd say everything is better now.

MOTHER
My mother was Silvia Marie, she died when I was three. She was a witch, taught at home, so she could help her mother around the house. She had two sisters, and was the eldest of the three. Not much happened in her life, she met my father when she was 16, and fell in love so fast she had no idea what was happening. But she loved him, with all her heart. Little did she know the marriage had been arranged. While my father did know she didn't. So, I guess that didn't help their relationship much. She worked with her mother, helping the nearby seaside muggle town with old cleaning jobs. However she left her job after the birth of their first child. She died on the morning of May 6th. I don't remember her a lot. I've seen countless pictures but that's about it.

SIBLING(S)
I have a lot of siblings. To being with there is the eldest of our family, Meira Garcia. She's twenty years old, twenty-one this year, and she's currently training to be a healer. She has always loved helping people, so it was the right move for her. She is currently not seeing anyone, and has absolute no plans for marriage. Next is the first twins, Santino and Jose, both, eighteen, just recently graduated from Beauxbatons, and have split. Santino is living in Monaco working with a dance troop at a club in Monte Carlo, where as Jose has gone to the Sarbonne University to do a undergraduate study in French literature. Then there is my twin, Teresa. She's at Beauxbaton this year, and she's the same age as me. as well, so there isn't much to say. We don't really hang out. We're fairly different. She wanted to go to Hogwarts Scotland with my step-sister, but my father said, Garcia's go to Beauxbatons. Also the same age as me and my twin is my step-sister, Samantha, or Sammy as she likes to be known, she's a Gryffindor at that school. She likes it in our family, her dad's a bit awful. I like her too, but sometimes I get the feeling she likes me, and not in a sibling way. It's a little creepy. Then there are the two babies of the family, first of my half brother, Branimir, he's 8 this year. He's probably going to go to Beauxbatons, but I'm not sure yet, and finally the last little girl(currently) is Jasmina. She's 5 years old, and she's so tiny. I mean she's a really small kid. So, all in all we are a pretty huge family.

OTHER
Well, I have something like 7 uncles, 1 aunt on my dad's side, not counting those married in. 3 aunts on my mother's side, 4 uncles on my step-mother's side. All of whom are or were married and have kids. In total I have 29 cousins. So, I'm not actually going to list all extended family. There are just way too many for me to be able to do that.

PET(S)
We have one cat, her name is Mina. She's about 4 years old. We got her when she was a couple of days. I'd much prefer a dog but the consensus was a cat, so we got a cat. It's a friendly cat, I really like having it around, plus it does sort of love me. It's very like a dog a lot of the time, which I didn't expect. Apart from that we don't have any others.

BLOOD STATUS
I am Mixed blood, my father's side is all magical, but my mother's great grandmother was a muggleborn, and she married a muggle so, I am mixed blood.

THOUGHTS ON BLOOD STATUS
I've never had an issue with it. It just is something that exists to me. I'm mixed blood so I've not really got a stance. I'm not muggleborn, or muggle so I avoid that annoyance. But I'm not pureblood so I don't need to try to keep up the family line. It's a lot of silliness if you ask me, I just think it would be better if we all just got along.

HOMETOWN
A small wizarding villiage outside of Barcelona, not a half hour from the beach. Which is good. I love it. It's a great little place. Suits my family perfectly. Which is good. Small, but magical so we can all use magic to do daily chores, well, those over 17 of course. It's good, a close knit community. Hence why I have so many cousins, and all of which I get along with.

CURRENT RESIDENCE
I left school, and moved back to Spain where I now live. I live in Madrid when I'm not either at training, in the barracks or deployed somewhere.

ETHNICITY
Both of my parents are Spanish, so I too am Spanish. Though we all live and have lived in the area of Spanish known as Catalonia. My parents and a few of my siblings are strongly Catalonian, but I've always felt more Spanish.

PREVIOUS HOMES
FIRST HOME: That would be the small family home my father grew up in. My grandmother still lives there. She's a very sweet old lady, but she's going a little insane. It's a small home, I always wonder how so many people could've lived there when I was born. I mean there was most of my father's siblings still there, and then each family. A lot of people. I'm glad we no longer stay there. Our family has grown, there would be no space. But, it's good to know that if we got into trouble my grandmother, and that home would be there for us.

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
Well, I'm straight. But, that doesn't mean I wouldn't. I guess then, you could say I was bi, maybe bi-curious. I mean I love girls, like the way they just act so sexy. Hair flips, the swaying hips. Gorgeous lips. Everything. There is very little I don't like about girls. But, I wouldn't not go out with a guy because of that. If I fell in love with a guy, that would be okay. It doesn't matter, as long as it's love.

CURRENT RELATIONSHIP STATUS
I am single. Which is depressing. So girls should give me a call. I've not really been looking to be honest. I like girls but, I don't know how settled I want to be right now. I'm young, I've got time.

CRUSHES PAST AND PRESENT
My good friend, Clemence. She's a gorgeous girl. I had a crush on her for years. We got together briefly, but it didn't work out. We are however friends. We work well together. She's a past crush, I don't have any present crushes, so that's also good. No one to reject me!

FIRST KISS
It was this girl back at the end of first year at Beauxbatons, her name was something like Clara or something. Anyway, we kissed. It was awkward, we were young and it didn't feel right. So, it wasn't a good first kiss. I don't even remember where it was that we kissed, like in what room. All I know was that she closed her eyes, and it was too long for a kiss on the lips with no tongue.

FIRST FRENCH KISS
This was in my second year, me and this other girl were alright friends. And we just found ourselves sitting in the common room with nothing to do, and she suggested we kiss. Now, I didn't want to hurt her feelings by turning her down, so we kissed. It was sloppy, and we shared more silava than anything but, it wasn't awful. My second kiss, also with this same girl was better. We got the hang of it pretty quickly.

PAST RELATIONSHIPS
Well, none. Really. Me and Clemence have been out a couple of times, but not really anything major. We never really dated, like were proper boyfriend/girlfriend sort of idea. so that's a no. No major past relationships. And I don't expect there to be any soon either. I'm a lonely wolf.

FLINGS
I think this is were me and Clemence fit in. We get a long really well, and every so often we reap the benefits of our friendship. It's purely physical, and I only care for her, like I would a friend. I know we're young. But, to me, it doesn't really matter, nor to her. Plus, we don't do it often. So, it's alright.

you're a superstar ,
yeah you are

HAIR COLOUR
Well, my hair's really short, so I don't know if you can tell, but it's black. Very normal, very dull, but that's it. I don't mind. It's alright to just have black hair. It's so short no one sees it anyway. I'm not really allowed to have long hair. I mean I can, but it can only be to a certain extent so I keep it pretty short.

HAIR HAS BEEN DYED
Nope! Why would I? It's too short, I'd gain nothing from dying it. It would be silly, really silly. And a complete waste of money. Which is what I like to avoid doing. I don't like the idea of dying my hair, so I've never done it, but I'm also fairly certain the army doesn't allow dyed hair, so I don't.

EYE COLOUR
I have hazel brown eyes. Plain again. But I like it. It suits me, and that'll all that matters. Plus, no one can escape my puppy dog eyes. I just open them real wide and look up at the person. No one can resist them. So, I always win. Which is good, cause I like winning.

HEIGHT
I'm one of the shortest in my family, at only 5ft 8. So, I'm not that short, just slightly shorter than most. It's alright, I think I might grown another inch or so, but I like my height. I get teased by my brothers because I'm shorter than them, but apart from that, it's just something that I am. I am one of the small guys in my team in the army. It's not always a huge deal, just the guys that are far taller like to make jokes at it. All in good fun.

WEIGHT
I'd always been slim, but since aside from quidditch I didn't really do much exercise I wasn't particularly built. Now, since having joined the army, things are completely different. I mean like I'm incredibly built now. You sort of need to have a high endurance and good strength to last so I do well. And the drills and things from the army keep me in shape.

BIRTHMARKS
I have a birthmark on my chin. It's on the left side of my face, it's small, but it's fairly noticable. I like it though. It makes me feel more unique. And I like feeling like that. Not to mention where's the fun in being perfect? Like really? So, I'm happy.

BODY TYPE
Body type well, I figure I've got an athletic build. Since, I do play a lot of sports. I like running around and such, so I do a lot of sports. Which is why I'm probably seen as being in shape. Which is not a thing I mind all that much

BLOOD TYPE
I have type A+.
I'm not so sure what that does. My sister knows because she's training to be a healer, but I don't, so I have no interest in it. It's medical stuff I really don't have time for. So, I don't bother knowing about it. Which is good for me. All I need to know is that I am type A+ and the doctors can figure it out. They would be able to. That is their job after all.

WHICH HAND?
I'm right handed. Like 90% of the planet. The only one in our family who isn't is Samantha, and that is because her dad is left handed. So, she is too, but she can write just as well with the other. Me, I'm awful with my left hand, great with my right. I really like writing, it's good. It's hard with a quill and ink, but apart from that it's pretty awesome.

VOICE
Well, I'm Spanish, so I have a Spanish accent with all the other languages I speak, which is french, and disjointed english. I have a very strong spanish accent with the English, but my french is losing it, slightly which is good. I had always hoped that my French would be less like my Spanish. So time has been good to me in that sense.

I CAN SPEAK
Like I just said before, I can speak Spanish, because I live in Spain, but I also speak french, because I live in France for school. So those two. I speak english, because Sammy speaks it, but it's very poor. It's really hard to understand I've been told. But I'm working on it. Surely I'll get it in the end.

PERSONAL STYLE
I had braces from the ages of 11-13, so now I smile a lot, I always wear a smile. I'm most likely to be caught wearing low hanging jeans, v-neck t-shirts or short sleeved t-shirts, with a stylized cap from any of the places I've been, or my friends have been. Generally in the winter I'll match this with large oversized hoodies. I dress casually almost all of the time but when I need to will dress smartly with a shirt, tie, waist coat. I also wear a few wrist bands on my right wrist, like the caps these are generally gifts from people from places.

PLAYBY
Carlos PenaVega

you're so pretty,
that it hurts

CHARACTER LIKES
Well, this is hard. I like a lot of things. Like, a lot. I'm the kind of guy that it takes forever for me to really hate something. But, I think I can come up with a few. It would be pretty sad if I couldn't. For one thing, I love going to the beach. I like going with my family, or alone, if I ever get the chance. The view of the ocean, and the sand between my toes. Perfect. I love living life on the edge. There are a whole bunch of things that I'd like to try, like paragliding and bungee jumping. Things like that. My father hates that I'm like this, but, I really couldn't be any other way. I really like helping others. Like, making them feel better about themselves, or about things in general. I like working, not like school work, but working as in, in shops and on the fields. I've done a number of jobs, off the records for nothing more than food. It's always nice. I enjoy helping other, I find it's fairly beneficial for me. I do nice things for others, and the universe rewards me. Which isn't the only reason I do it, but it makes it feel so much more worthwhile. So much more than it does now. Which isn't too hard, but it does feel more worthwhile. I like hanging out with my friends. I love breaking out into song and dance whenever I want. I love flying, I love food. I love coffee. I love the French country side. I love spending time with my family. See, I could go on and on. Seriously I could go on for hours.

CHARACTER DISLIKES
Dislikes? Oh, wow that's so much harder. I don't like people who are hard on others. Or who tell me how to live my life. There's no point in that. It's just too difficult to do things like that. I mean, I'm not going to change for anyone, so I'm not about to care what they think. I don't like when the weather gets too crazy. I mean I love the rain, I love storms, but when it's non-stop it can be frustrating. It's limiting. Because generally I'll just do whatever springs to mind and weather can seriously affect that. I don't like classes. I'm not much of a studier. I don't really like school, but I try and get through it anyway. I try to pay attention to everything, but I fall asleep, so I don't like it. I'd rather not have to deal with it. Which is why I'm seriously glad that I can graduate in three years time. Which will be the greatest moment ever. Seriously. And really, honestly, that's all I can think of. Maybe I dislike seeing people upset, but doesn't everyone? I can't deal when people start crying, I just freak out slightly before trying to make better. Which is a task and a half if you ask me. But, that's all. All my dislikes.

GOALS
Goals, well I don't have many of those unfortunately. I just want to graduate. I want to open a cafe, in the south of France and do that. I'm good with people, and good at making coffee, so I imagine it would be fun and that I wouldn't be too poor at it. I don't really have any other goals. Nothing like maybe being head boy or being an auror. Nothing too grand like that for me. I just like the idea of being a coffee shop owner. Making pastries to sell, making coffees and drinks. having a nice enivorment where anyone would be welcome. I think that's my goal. And of course I have the normal goals too. I want to get married sometime, and have a large family. Lots of little Garcia's to carry on the line. Which will be nice and fun. Lots of kids to keep me on my toes. But, those things can come later. Once I've achieved everything that I want. Which may not happen, in which case I'll settle down to have kids anyway.

BOGGART
Well, I would have to say that this would be losing my father. I mean losing any of my family would be hard, but my dad. He's my inspiration for everything. He's incredible and I just, I don't know what I would do without him. He's the most incredible man that I know currently. I couldn't imagine having an awful father. I couldn't imagine not having a dad. So, I'd see my dad dead. Since, I've already lost my mother, losing the other wouldn't be fun. Especially considering everything. I know that if it did happen, and that it will happen one day that it'll be okay. That I will be okay. But, having it be sometime soon would destroy me.

PATRONUS
Well, I've tried and this is a hard charm. I haven't quite got it yet. I think I could defend myself, but it doesn't produce a shape yet. But, I think if I did, it would be something that's cool, like a grasshopper. I mean, a grasshopper's cool. Jumping about everywhere. Doing his own thing, I think that would be like me. I really do. I hope that it is.

PATRONUS MEMORY
Oh, this is easy. I remember it so well. It was the day my father got remarried. I've never seen so many part of a wedding. Literally, there's my entire family on his side of the altar. And I've never seen my dad happier. He's smiling in a way that he hasn't in so long. We had a beach party. All the cousins, from all sides of the family. My mother's family were there, and they congratulated him, said that it would be what my mother would've wanted. We eat till we couldn't move, and played games from dusk till dawn. I've never laughed and smiled so much in the one period of time. And if you know me, that's quite something. But, I swear it was the most magical day ever. It was just everything that you could ever wish for in a wedding. So, because of that I would say that would be enough to fuel my grasshopper shaped patronus.

DEMENTOR
Oh, this is easy too. I was only three at the time, but I was in the house when my mother died. It was horrible. I just remember me and her having this conversation. And she just stopped talking. She just got down on the ground and didn't get back up. I remember screaming for my dad, and he came running. He took me in his arms and hide my eyes as he called for an ambulance, but it was too late. I remember sitting in my father's lap as we sat in the waiting room. My twin was on the other side of me, my two brothers, and my other sister in front of us. We got the news as a family, and I just remember feeling so low. So sad. I was three at the time, but it's one of the clearest memories that I have. Which I don't think is a great thing, but it's just that.

MIRROR OF ERISED
Just my mother. I love my step-mum. She's perfectly fine. I have no issues with her, but I'd see my real mother. I'd see her, and I just wish we could sit down and talk. I could tell her all about school, and everything I've done. She could tell me how proud she'd be of me. Just one conversation with my mother would be enough for me.

AMORENTIA
Oh, this is simple, the beach. Like the smell of the ocean, the smell of the sand. The small smell of ice cream and other foods. All wrapped into the one. It's the perfect combination of smells. I love it. That and I love the smell of lavender. I really do. I don't think you live in Southern France and not. It's a silly notion.

I LOOK UP TO
Easily my dad.
I love that man, he lost his wife and bounced back. He works hard for his family, providing everything we ask for. Asking for nothing in return. He has such huge strength. I'm so proud of him. He is everything I could ever ask for in a dad. I just hope everyone is as lucky as me, to have a guy like him as a dad. Really. He's great! I wouldn't mind at all, being just like him when I grow up.

RELIGIOUS BELIEFS
I'm catholic. I was raised in a Christian family, despite being magical. I believe in God. I do a lot. But, I'm pretty open. I pray, and I do good, but I know I'm no model believer. I'm not following most of what it preaches. But, it doesn't matter to me. I believe, that if I am a good person, that if I don't do anything truly horrible then I'll be alright. I think God is a lot more tolerant than some folks make him out to be.

ZODIAC SIGN
Capricorn

ZODIAC DESCRIPTION
The one thing a Capricorn must always try to do is balance work with play; otherwise they can become too one-sided and work can replace true personal emotional fulfilment. Continually climbing the eternal mountain of success, Capricornians rise to the occasion when faced with a new task or deadline. Even if something comes to a grinding halt, their ambition to reach the ultimate keeps them moving forever onwards and upwards. Although conservative and cautious, Goats are willing to try unusual approaches on their road to success in business or in love. Romantically, they desire a permanent relationship with someone who'll give them the affection they crave. Capricorn, however, is patient and persevering. They reach their goals because they know the longest journey commences with a single step and that the first step is always the most difficult.
Source

I AM ALLERGIC TO
Nothing. I'm an immune sort of guy. Which is good cause I eat just about everything.

BASIC PERSONALITY
I'll be honest, I'm a little bit hyperactive all the time. I'm not the brightest in the box, but I definitely know how to have a good time. I know I can be a little naive , and act a little more innocent than I actually am, but that's just me. I loves to party and have a good time, and generally doesn't get too angry. I'm a gentle, friend sort of guy. I like being nice. I can't really be mean. I love to play pranks, and do things that will most likely land in a heap of trouble. I'm not so bright, so I'm not the studious type, I'll do my school work, and I pass his classes but I'm not the type to sit around with a book in my hand. I love fast food and eating generally unhealthily, but my crazy antics tend to mean I gets a lot of exercise at the same time. That and I love playing quidditch! If I sees someone who is upset I will always try to cheer them up. I'll give them a hug, smile and try to brighten their day.

a heart of gold ,
a perfect original
WAND
Knotted 15" Unyielding Elm Wand with Billywig Stinger Core

WAND DESCRIPTION
Length: A little on the longer side of things, wands of this length are slightly more uncommon and not easily forgotten by others.
Style: The knots of this wand's original wood remain clearly visible - earthy, this style of wand is perhaps most traditional and closest to nature.
Wood: A complex wand capable of the most advanced magic, Elm does not often make a mistake or fuddle a spell - it is highly dependable to a well matched master.
Core: Billywig stingers make for temperate cores, but they are mildly useful when used to heal. Wands with this core tend to what they want to do, making them good for people who are flexible in nature.
Flexibility: Unyielding: A wand which takes a special skill and determination to master; but once mastered its spells leave an unforgettable impression.

THOUGHTS ABOUT WAND
I love my wand. It's super Awesome. It fits perfectly in my hand. It's one of the small wands, but still as perfect. It was the very first wand I tried. My twin had such a bother finding hers the shopkeeper was glad the first one, that I had picked out was the right one. I jumped for joy, and I treat this wand with the best care, as if it were a bone in my body. I'm happy that it's mine and no one elses.

SCHOOL
Beauxbatons Academy of Magic

FIRST THOUGHTS
I think it was, Look at these people! The First thing I noticed about Beauxbaton was how stunning people were. I didn't think I'd ever fit in. I was a small scrawny first year, with horrible looking braces. I was no attractive. But, I became attractive. And I fit in more now. However. Along with that, I just thought it was some surreal palace. It was so grand, our small town had no prepared me for the magnificence that was that school. It was stunning. I was awestruck for the first week of school.

CURRENT YEAR
I have now graduated.

PREVIOUS YEARS
FIRST YEAR: First year was good fun. It was just me and my sister to begin with, though we broke off pretty quickly. I started going on adventures, roaming around, looking everywhere. I did quite well in classes this year, but that I think was because it was really simple. There was nothing too hard about first year.
SECOND YEAR: My group of friends developed we did lots of things together. Though I was always breaking off, doing stunts and getting into trouble a lot. I got better at not being caught and always being next to the rules rather than breaking them. Class went less well, I'll be honest. I didn't do as well, but that's nothing I was worried about then. I picked my electives which was fun and nerve racking. Second year overall was great fun.
THIRD YEAR: This started off slow. Since the girl I counted as my best friend sort of left. I still had a few close friends, but well, she had been great and I still sort of miss her. But, my group of friends got closer. We did crazy things, and we started having parties. Not with alcohol, but just hanging out with loud music and such. I passed all my classes during this year, which was all I needed.
FOURTH YEAR: A good year actually, I had a lot of fun. I made a more friends, met more people and such. It was good. Again, classes weren't so good but, that's alright. My friends and I were close during this year. But, not as much as to call any of them, my best friend.
FIFTH YEAR - SEVENTH YEAR: I kinda tried to focus during this year I guess. And by try I mean like I attempt to focus on my studies during fifth, sixth and seventh. But I'm not that studious I most went around and tried to have as much fun as possible. I guess I did, though I didn't come out with great grades. Not that I really mind, I'm pretty happy with the experience that I had during this year and the friends that I made.

YEAR OF GRADUATION

POSITIONS ACHIEVED
None, I'm too crazy to get anything. I do silly things that are a risk, so I'm not going to get anything, that's for sure! Which I'm alright with, I don't need that. It's definitely not my goal in life.

OWLs & NEWTs
None Taken yet, so this is still up for grabs

BEST CLASS
This would have to be DADA. I just love that class. So much fun to be had. So many curses to try on folk. It's not what you are meant to do in the class, but I'm okay with that. I can deal with that kind of thing, easily.

WORST CLASS
This would have to be History of Magic. I love history as much as the next guy, but, I'm sorry I can not deal with all of those words. It's just too much. Seriously it's too much. I can't. I just try to revise and I fall asleep. So, that's that.

OTHER SCHOOLS ATTENDED
None, I didn't even go to Primary school in Spain before Beauxbatons. My father taught me stuff, like reading, writing, counting that sort of thing. I would've liked to go to school, but it is not a huge loss that I didn't. It's just something that didn't happen. No biggie!
Wish you would stop ,
being so hard on yourself

Coding Done by me
Lyrics: Cover Girl - Big Time Rush

Users who are viewing this thread

Back