Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Marcos<3
Wand
Curved 11 Inch Ash Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
Admin Approval: ID#87341

Hey Lauren,

You must think finally a letter from my sister after all those times. Well here it is. I don't know where to start, or what to say but I will try.
I feel sorry for not being there for you when I should. I am not as brave as you are Lauren. I was selfish, I was afraid of what he will do.. to me if I said or done something. You can be mad at me for that. I wish I could do something for you and to end this nightmare. But I feel powerless, we are... I can't even tell my boyfriend about my family or where I grew up. I see father every day at work, he makes sure I do my work and keeps an eye on me. So far is freedom.. What was I thinking. You must go to Hogwarts tomorrow again. Your fifth year already. I'm sure you are counting the years still to come. I know you are braver than me so If there is help there, please take it.

I want to know how you are. Please answer this letter, because if you are not I will come over to make sure you are still...
If there is anything I can do for you please let me know. I can come visit if you want. I'm having my own place in Sweden, so you can come over to me too if you want. We can just try and figure it out with mom and dad.

I hope you can forgive me once.

Gabriella

Lauren was home again. Home? A roof above her head and a bed to sleep in and some food to eat. That was it all, not more. And two people who were haunting you every minute of the day. Lauren was glad that her parents were finally gone, it had been a nightmare of coming home again. Her father was furious at her, he had been contacted by her school of her bad grades and not show up in lessons. Well you could guess what happend after that. So Lauren tried to climb up the stairs but before she knew it she passed out again on the floor on her way to her bedroom. A place she wanted to be, the only place she had but felt like a prison sometimes. Her father even made sure that her window could not open again. Like she would run away again.. It had no point. When she waked up again she slowly walked to her room. Still silent in the house so she could have a bit of time for herself. Lauren crawled in her bed but than her owl came through the door inside. Lauren frowned for a moment and felt at her head, wasn't she hallucinating? But than she opened the letter the owl had brought her. Thank god her parents were gone. It was from Gabriella? This was one big suprise and Lauren first didn't almost believed it. She decided to write back quickly because the sentence that she read she already knew what Gabriella ment. And she was angry so she writed what she wanted on the paper. Some tears rolling at the parchment. She needed her sister before, but it was too late now.

Gabriella,

Wow a letter from you. Who would have thought that. You only ever thought about yourself and I'm glad to hear you are finally seeing that. I don't have anything at your apology and the fact you don't even dare to say this into my face says indeed you are indeed a Slytherin and a coward. I needed you and you weren't there. You never even saw me as your sister. Mom and Dad ok I am air to them or their punching bag. But you?! You are my sister.. If you want to do something please stay away from me far.

Tomorrow I'm going to Hogwarts. Thank god. It's a nightmare here, not different from when you left. How I am? Bruised and kinda dizzy but fine next to that. You can't help me, no one can... One thing you are right about is that we are powerless. What can we do?! NOTHING! This is an circle that never ends. I can't go anywhere. And I will not come to Sweden.

Lauren

Lauren,

I'm glad to receive your letter back. You have no idea how glad I am with that... I understand you are mad. I give you the time to think about it. You are always welcome here in Sweden. I'm sorry again.. I hope that I can make it up to you somehow.. once.

Things hasn't changed it seems. I never told you but I tried to be brave. Everytime I heard it happening to you. I walked to my door of my bedroom and trying to talk all the courage to myself to come help you, but I just couldn't... It's unfair that you have to go through this. I cried in my bedroom and thought of you. I never said it to you, because I felt ashamed. Ashamed that I wasn't a big sister to you, that I should have been. I was indeed selfish. I am selfish but my boyfriend is the sweetest person ever and I want to be a better person as well. I'm gonna think of an solotion for this. Perhaps even get help if I can find it. But I have no prove. I don't want to force you of telling someone. But Lauren.. really this had to end. And you can end this. I can't imagine how hard it must be to speak about this to someone. But there are people to be trusted. Your head of house maybe or a friend? I will support you.. if you tell people.

Please contact me when you need the help.

Gabriella

The day was finally there she would go to Hogwarts today again. Lauren was glad that she could go away and she would stay away long. Lauren didn't came home during the breaks. She told her parents to study but they found out that she wasn't doing that. Her dad told her she had to come home during the breaks, so that he made sure she would study. But Lauren was not planning on going. She almost didn't felt pain anymore. Packing her stuff and glad to see the window was open again, her father knew by now she would not run away again. Her owl came by the window. Lauren quickly took the letter it had send. It was from Gabriella again. She was quickly. Why did her sister put so much effort all of sudden. She never had been having attention for her. Not in a way where she didn't had something herself to it. But the letter she now read changed her feeling a bit. Lauren was ofcourse still mad at her sister, and it would not be normal anytime soon. When would it be normal? But Lauren was actually glad that her sister wanted to help her. Behind her fathers back, she needed to burn this letter soon if her father ever read them Gabriella would be in danger too. And how much Lauren hated her sister for not helping, she didn't want her to be hurt by her father too. The blonde heard some footsteps and quickly read the letter she had to hide it she could not burn it now. So quickly she put it under her pillow. Right on time because her father opened the door and Lauren quickly stepped to the back as an response you never knew in which mood he was. Lauren had followed some advice already by telling Aonghas, and that had helped a bit. He was there for her but she needed to take things slow. One step every time. Perhaps there was a way out. She needed to find help and make sure that her father could not hurt her anymore.

Bryon was not satisfied at all after receiving news that Lauren was not attending classes at all except Divination, the class she did followed was an stupid one. He just didn't get it. She was such a hard learner. Gabriella had been so different, she understood how things worked in their family and did what she was told too. Even his youngest daughters seemed to already behave to how he wanted. Lauren had always been different, already when she was younger. Little Camille was just only three years old but an copy of her mother. He still had to see how she turned out to be. Bryon walked up the stairs to make sure Lauren was well prepared and with that he ment that she knew what she had to do and what not too. He opened the door and inspected directly what was going on. She just stood there and her things weren't packed all yet. '' Are you that lazy?! Go and pack your things.. NOW.'' Bryon told his daughter and put his arms over eachother. He was glad to see that the behavior had changed a bit. Lauren yelled at him at first, but usually at home she did what he told her to do. She had learned something at least. He walked through the room for a moment trying to see if there was something not right to catch her on. Bryon felt in control he was the boss of this family and he had an good name at his work. He could keep an eye on Gabriella since she worked in his department as well. And was doing an fine job so far. He had no idea what would become of Lauren. He had thought of sending here away, but people would just talk about that and he could not have that. He had to keep up to story of their happy family. He waited impatiently and than looked at Lauren. '' I hope you understand by now what I expect from you. If I hear one bad thing again....you will not go to Hogwarts anymore. Than I will get you homeschooled here. And you won't leave your room until you actually prove that you are worthy to live and are usefull to this world. '' Bryon came closer to Lauren to make sure she looked at him. '' Do I make myself.. clear.'' Bryon than looked at her bag that was now nearly packed. He listened to her answer and was glad to see it seemed clear. He pushed her trunk at the ground so that all the clothes and stuff fell out of it.
'' Seems like you need to do it again. Better do it quickly, otherwise the train will leave without you.''
Bryon than said with a small grin and left the room.

Last edited:
This break had been like any other, and nothing new was happening, nothing was changing and Agnes could not be more disappointed in her daughter. The letters her and her husband were receiving about Lauren not attending classes were absolutely preposterous. Why couldn’t she be more like her older sister? At least Gabriella had the intelligence to understand how things worked around here and honestly, it really wasn’t that difficult. Agnes had often sighed in exasperation, and she also often felt like she was the only one who truly understood Bryon’s actions. He was really doing it all for the good of their children. It was as simple as that. It was time for Lauren to go back to Hogwarts, and her behaviour and respect towards the school as well as her mother and father better change. They were doing their best to ensure that she had a good, safe education, and Agnes wasn’t going to allow her second eldest to ruin that for herself. She checked her watch and frowned, again, for what felt like the umpteenth time. She went to see what on earth was taking so long, they needed to leave or Lauren was going to miss the train. Oh lord, please let her be on time. Agnes needed some peace and quiet around the house, it was getting too much. Really, this wasn’t doing any good for her ageing. In fact, she believed it was ageing her quicker, if that were possible. When she saw the mess on the floor, Agnes folded her arms over her chest and shook her head, with a disappointed look in her eyes. "Oh, Lauren. Why haven’t you packed yet, are you insane? You want to miss the train and make us even madder at you? You really never learn, do you." She fixed her daughter with a pointed glare. "You better be finished packing by the time I come back, which will be in five minutes, or I’ll tell your father." That should do it.

Lauren had to make sure that letter was burned. Or she had to take it with her. But she needed to be carefull than. Her father came in and the blonde already had expected this. She didn't want to look too much to the pillow, because she could not hide anything for him. Ofcourse he yelled to her and she directly started putting her clothes in the trunk without saying anything. When she was younger she would yell back or protest but she learned from that. It was better if she said nothing and just did what she was told too. Not that it was fun to hear how her parents spoke to her like she was their servant. Her father stayed in her room and than the talk came after she finished with packing everything. Her father actually told her she wasn't allowed going to Hogwarts if she didn't do her best. Lauren actually felt scared, she wanted to go to Hogwarts. Otherwise she would not see Aonghas ever again, and could not play Quidditch anymore. This was terrible! And the way he spoke of her made her feel so bad. The words cut like a knife through her body. '' I.. understand. I do.'' Lauren than said in return and closed her eyes for a moment as her father came close, afraid of what would happen. But opened them again when she heard her trunk on the ground. Lauren felt her hands shaking and made a fist. This was so unfair! She wanted to scream, but that had no point. She though looked at her father and gave him an angry face. He just grinned, he was terrible! When her father left she felt at her cheek, another bruise that would be. Just for giving him a angry face. A tear rolled from the corner of her eye she wanted to go to Hogwarts so quickly started again all over. Before she knew it she heard more footsteps and quickly took the letter and put it in her trunk inside of an book. Just on time because her mother came in. And no suprise to what she said. Lauren was done with packing, she was already done but her father ruined things.
'' I'm almost done. I will be down in five minutes for sure.''
Lauren than quickly said. And she quickly put her stuff in the trunk not that very folded but she didn't mind. If she would miss the train that would be terrible. When she was done she took her trunk with her and walked to the stairs.

Agnes stood by the door, not keen on entering the bedroom with such a mess on the floor, clearly her daughter hadn’t packed and wasn’t finished and Agnes took a deep breath to calm down. At the very least, Lauren seemed to know not to talk back, it was a very silly thing to do, to talk back to her parents, and was obeying them. It only took a few years, but they had gotten there. Except, now she seemed a bit pathetic as she replied to her really quickly stating the obvious. The woman rolled her eyes but didn’t say anything and decided she would wait downstairs. This day was just bad. She honestly couldn’t wait to just have the house to herself and Bryon. It was going to be so much quieter then. "Finally," she said coldly with a harsh glance when Lauren walked down the stairs and Agnes went to call her husband so that they could leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back