OOC First Name
Alex
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Theo was rather in the mood to do something this weekend but not the kind a bachelor would do. He cleaned his apartment, washed dishes from the night before and did his laundry. He was kind of proud about the accomplishments he had done for once. Only to look inside his fridge and cupboard. They have barely anything to offer. Theo grab his keys, he was grocery shopping, or at least have some food he could cook later on. The man heard from the locals that there's a weekend Farmers Market near where he lives, he would try that one and go from there.

It was a bit of a drive but it was the weekend, he didn't had to be at the shop when he has a whole staff running it for at least two days. Arriving, the whole lot was busy, usually with families and their kids. Theo looked around, thinking of what to cook tonight. He should practice cooking now before his sister visits him. She usually watches the inter-school Quidditch game even if her school isn't playing.

Dreya had settled into her routines in New Zealand, even if it wasn't exactly how she wanted it to be. She was still working as a secretary for Bianchi Enterprises. Running the front desk was hardly glamorous. But it paid enough for her to live well. Mr. Bianchi was a fair man and had a fair system. She submitted her living expenses at the beginning of the month and she was paid enough to live comfortably. She'd been with the company long enough that she'd earned a few raises, and had even started making enough that she was running a few catering things on the side.

She only had one right now, and while it was a small order- cupcakes for a birthday party- Dreya still intended to do her best. She'd decided to go to a local Farmers Market, see if she couldn't get some nice ingredients. She needed something for dinner as well. She was browsing the stalls quietly, focused on the ingredients, when she accidentally knocked into someone else. "Oh dear, I'm so sorry, please excuse me," She peeked up at the man, her French accent a bit more subdued but still present, giving him a shy smile and scooting away before turning her attention back to the berries she'd been perusing.

He had gone to some stalls already and had already decided what dinner would be. Now Theo only needs dessert to satisfy his sweet tooth. He mainly likes pastries but would do it homemade instead of buying it from the store or bakery. Apple strudel sounds good, he thought to himself while eyeing the fruit stalls from the other side where he was at. Carrying all the stuff he bought on a reusable grocery bag, Theo went on to the fruit stalls. Hunting down for good apples.

Theo finally found a stall when suddenly, a lady bumped into him. With a bit broad feature, Theo didn't even flinch at the collision. The man sigh, "Next time look where you're going, Miss." The man said without thinking. He went on to the next stall and realized what he just said.

Dreya flinched a little bit as the man scolded her. She ducked her head, letting her hair fall to cover her face. She had tried to apologize. Ready for the entire thing to be over and done with, she focused much too hard on her fruits, hoping her hands didn't shake too much as she picked up a small container of raspberries, thinking they sounded very good right now.

His tone was somewhat harsh back there and he didn't mean to be an ass. Theo sighed and went back to the other stall where the woman was getting her fruits. "Miss, I, umm." He scratched the back of his head. He wasn't the type of guy for apologies. "I'm sorry I snapped at you. It's just a very busy day for me." That was a stupid explanation, Theo. He thought to himself, he was really bad at this. "I know you didn't deserve that." He look stupid right now.

Dreya nearly jumped out of her skin, fumbling with her raspberries at the sudden sound of the mans voice again. She fell several steps back, looking up at him through her honey colored bangs with wide, baby blue eyes. Her gaze dropped as he apologized, and she fiddled nervously with the raspberries in her hands. She bit her lip, taking a slow breath. "T-thank you," she managed gently, biting her lip. She peeked up at him. "I, erm..." She hesitated a moment, before reaching into her bag and pulling out a small baggie of homemade, bite sized cookies. She offered it up to him. "Cookies?" She asked gently. "I, erm- made some this morning," She gave him a shy smile. "I did bump into you first..."

Theo didn't know how powerful his words or tone to someone else that they jumped when he's around. The man doesn't know where he got the temper he has now. His father doesn't have it nor his mother, maybe his grandfather. Theo smiled slightly at her but was curious at what she was getting from her bag. He was surprised to be offered some ... cookies? "Umm, thanks?" He gracefully took the small zip lock bag and tried one. "Hhmm, dis ish gud." Theo spoke between chewing, "But I did kind of gave out an attitude and I'm sorry." Then he raised the bag, "You said you baked this? Do you have stall here?" He asked.

Dreya smiled softly, pleased that he liked the cookies. She blushed at his question and quickly shook her head. "Oh, oh no, I couldn't afford a stall here," She offered shyly, tucking some loose honey locks behind her ear. "But- they do have lovely ingredients," She managed, peeking back at the berries. She bit her lip, before turning back and offering out her hand. It was a custom she'd observed since leaving France. "Dreya. Dreya Monet." She introduced, thinking it was only polite.

He had just noticed how pretty her smile was and it seems to warm him seeing people who smile often. "I wish you did because this will flock costumers in. Although, by any chance, are you thinking of selling this?" Theo is a business man and owns a small restaurant. The man looked around, "They do have good stuff here. I'm lucky to have someone suggest it. My pantry is kind of dry right now." He chuckled. Theo was the typical bachelor, and he wants it changed. "Theo Alvarado." The man took her hand for a shake, Theo uses his mother's maiden name nowadays. Spanish tradition, they would go use their father and mother's last name. "Nice meeting you. Now at least I know someone who knows dessert." Theo smiled at Dreya not noticing his hand still with hers.

Theo blushed at his words, giggling nervously. "Oh, I wish. I want to be a baker, but I don't have the money for it," She told him, pushing her index fingers together gently. "I manage to get a few catering gigs here and there, but really I- I'm just a secretary," She smiled shyly.

She giggled lightly as he talked about someone suggesting the market. "They do have some really great stuff," She agreed. Her heart skipped a bit as he shook her hand. It was strong, and warm. She could feel the blush heating her cheeks. She gently withdrew her hand, much too aware of the contact, and took a tiny step back, smiling shyly up at the man. "Theo," She repeated, holding her hands to her chest. "I, ah, heh," She cleared her throat. "It's nice to meet you too," She decided on, giving him an almost playful grin. "When you aren't scolding me,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back