Closed Family time with the best uncle

Naomi Wu-Maxwell

Unique | Talkative | Professor Maxwell's Asst.
OOC First Name
Alex
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Naomi was excited that weekend. She was spending time with her uncle who was a Professor at her new school. Though, she barely knew the guy, Naomi was glad to have someone inside the huge castle. She woke up early that morning and dress to her everyday outfit. "Should I call you Uncle or Professor?" Naomi's cheeks redden because she hasn't experienced a family member be in a school she was in. "Calling you Professor outside seems awkward. I've never called you Professor before." It was a true but she also wanted to be respectful. They were walking around the village alley, both Maxwell had come together.

Noelle was delighted to see Naomi among the many first-year students sorted that year. If his memory served him right, the last time he saw her was when she was five at her father's funeral. Noelle and Yvette were still in their third year. The moment Brightstone weekend was up, he sent word to the girl to spend it together and now they were walking around the village. He chuckled at her question. "Uncle Professor?", he jokingly said, glancing down at her. "Really, Mimi. How about Uncle Noe for now? Technically, you aren't in my class yet.", he said warmly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back