Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (James)
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Aspen Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Geo was excited for this Valentines Day, as it was her first time delivering some roses. She had a small handful to give out, and the first on her list was a girl that she'd met at Halloween, although whether Phoebe realised it had been her in the costume she wasn't sure. She walked down the corridor towards to Ravenclaw common room, realising the rose was sent from one of her own best friends. Hopefully it wouldn't take too long to track Phoebe down, as she went about her mission of finding the second year.

Phoebe had forgotten all about Valentine's Day, until she saw roses popping up everywhere. The Ravenclaw was usually busy with her own thing, and didn't put much stock in holidays like this. She hadn't actually sent any roses this year, and wasn't expecting to get any either. She was just on her way to the tower, eager to get started on her plans for a new experiment she had in mind.

On her way there, she spotted Geo Volt. A Hufflepuff in her year. Even though it was unfair, she felt some resentment to the girl for the way she had scared her at the Halloween feast in her clown costume. Only when she had taken off the mask, Phoebe had known who it was. She caught up to the girl. "Are you lost?" She asked her with a small smirk, before noticing the roses. "Oh, you're on delivery duty." She said, shrugging. "Anyone I can help you find?" She hoped the answer would be no, but she could at least try to be friendly.

Geo was wandering the corridor when she spotted a familiar face. "Phoebe!" She smiled widely, just the person she needed to find. "I am. It's been very busy this year" She said, delving into her bag for two roses for the Ravenclaw. Geo had done well not to peep at any of the messages she was delivering, even though she really wanted to know what was being said around the school. Handing over the two roses, she smiled as she hoped they'd be from someone she was looking forward to hearing from.

Hello Phoebe,
We should hang out more and maybe create our own spell. I think that would be major fun!

Elly.

Thanks for all the help you gave me on that first night. I appreciate it thoroughly.

Simon

Phoebe nodded when the Hufflepuff said she was very busy, which made her think she could easily excuse herself and be on her way. She was startled when the girl suddenly handed her two roses instead. "Wait, are these for me?" She asked, blinking in confusion. "I wasn't really expecting any, let alone two."She curiously looked at each of the notes. The first was from Elly, a girl in her dormitory that she liked to talk to sometimes. The idea of creating their own spell was a really good one, and Phoebe filed away that idea for later. The second one surprised her more. It was from Simon, the first year she had met on the very first night at Hogwarts of this year. She hadn't pegged him for the rose sending type, but she had to admit she was pleased with both of them. "Thanks Geo." She told the girl with a slight smile. Maybe it really was silly to hold the clown thing against her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back