Morgan Harvelle

2/3 Harvelle | Bubbly | Shy
OOC First Name
Maria
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curved 8 Inch Sturdy Dogwood Wand with Boomslang venom Core
It had been a few days since Morgan had arrived in Hogwarts with her siblings. Again, Morgan wasn't in the same house was her siblings. Her sister was in Gryffindor while her brother was in Ravenclaw. She had guessed that they all had different personalities and all, which she didn't mind, but she was sad that she wasn't going to see them as often as she liked. She really hadn't made friends here either, only acquaintances. She wasn't surprised by this though, only because she did have slight trouble making friends. Morgan had decided that she was going to see the plants around the school, and see if there was anything she could learn about them. She skipped towards the rosebush, excited to smell the beautiful roses. Once she finally made it to the rosebush, she looked at them with content and smelled the roses. She hummed quietly to her self as she walked around the rosebush, unaware that someone was there.

It was over a week since Hilda arrived at Hogwarts, it was her goal to explore the whole area, today it was the turn of the Rosebush.She had taken her polaroid for the occasion, she hoped that she could take beautiful photos.
As soon as she got to Rosebush, she started capturing a few shots.The smell of the roses came to her nose, so Hilda came a little closer to look at them and then noticed that another person was there:
"Hi there ! "

Morgan jumps a little when she hears a voice. She hadn't expected anyone to come to the rose garden too. She turns around to see another girl about her age. "Uhm Hi" Morgan says quietly with a shy smile as she fidgets with her hair, nervously. "They're beautiful, aren't they" Morgan says with a small smile as she walks towards a rose and smells them.

She took some pictures of the roses, closer you could see the beautiful colors better.
"Oh, yeah it's the first time i see them and i'm already addicted, i think i will come back here often. " she said to "she said to the girl before introducing herself.
"By the way , I'm Hilda ,i'm at Gryffindor , nice to meet you "she said holding out her hand the girl.

Last edited:
Morgan nods when the girl about her about how she likes the roses and all. She becomes slightly nervous when the girl introduces herself. Morgan pulls a piece of her hair that fell infront of her face, back behind her pointy ears. "Oh, I'm Morgan, and I'm from uh... Hufflepuff" Morgan squeaks out with slight nervousness, only forgetting slightly what house she was in. "Do you like Hogwarts so far?" Morgan says shyly, as she looks at the roses.

I apologise for this being so late! Uni has taken so much time, I completely forgot about this!

The girl introduced herself as Morgan, a first year Hufflepuff, Hilda was happy because she had not had the chance to speak with many people from this house.
"I love Hogwarts, the lessons are super interesting and the grounds are beautiful." she said with a big smile hoping that the girl would feel less nervous.
"And you what do you think of Hogwarts?" she said curious to know what Morgan thought.

(don't worry i understand :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back