Librarian | Friendly | Lonely
OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Straight 12 Inch Sturdy Larch wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core.
Beaubelle was back on hogwarts and she was thinking about which subjects she wanted to follow this year. It was a hard choice, but Beaubelle was sure she would drop some classes. It wasn't like she hated everything but she just wanted to score some good grades. And she prefered theory above practical stuff. Beaubelle made her way to the student lounge and hoped to run into Jerara or Odette. She hadn't spoken to Odette in a long time, but she still thought of the girl as her friend. As the blonde entered she noticed it was not very crowdy so that was nice. Beaubelle still wanted to become more confident, but she didn't liked to be in the centre of attention. Beaubelle found a empty spot at the couch and opened up a book about ancient runes and sometimes looked over her book to the door that opened sometimes.

Charlotte was back at Hogwarts and she had one goal for her. Making Odette her live a hell, because she did the same to her. The girl deserved it. And she had to be quick, because Matthew was already in his last year. Charlotte hoped that Matthew wouldn't reach out to Odette anymore, and otherwise she would take care of it herself. The blonde walked through the halls of hogwarts and dropped her books at her minions. It was so easy getting people to drag your things. The blonde decided to pay a visit at the student lounge. She could prepare herself for the classes. The second semester of her first year was a disaster and Charlotte blamed Odette. She was distracted with all the stuff she found out. And now she had spoken to her dad too and everything was out in the open.

The blonde entered the student lounge and scanned the room quickly. She noticed a white blonde girl sitting on the couch with a book. When she saw the girls face she knew it was Beaubelle. Charlotte had observed the friends of Odette and was a bit James Bond last year so she could learn about Odette her life here at hogwarts. This was a change of breaking this ''friendship'' between them. And Charlotte could use a person like Beaubelle too. She seemed insecure and did everything you asked from what she had heard or observed. Charlotte made sure that her minions were gone and walked over to the empty seat close to Beaubelle. When she sat down she took a book inside of her hands and opened it. Than the blonde looked over to Beaubelle. '' Hi there. I'm sorry to bother you but I noticed your book. Ancient runes, it seems very interesting. I'm just a second year but I am curious what the subject is about. It seems hard which classes I should follow next year. Since I like so many..'' Charlotte said as sweet as the actress she was. The blonde smiled at Beaubelle and put her bag on the ground.

Beaubelle was just reading her book and hoped to get better grades than she had done last year. But getting good grades wasn't a talent she figured. Beaubelle didn't thought she was smart or something she did her best but it wasn't enough she figured. She lost her focus easily and she hoped that would change. She worried more about stuff like friends and that kinda things. She looked up when a girl that seemed a bit younger than she was came sitting next to her. It was nice when people came talking to her out of themselves. It was always easier when people came to her. She still thought it was more difficult to just go and see someone and start a converstation. But Beaubelle was more confident than she was in her first year she figured. She was on her way to become a younglady. Beaubelle smiled at the girl as she talked about her book and ancient runes. It was one of her favorite subjects to be fair. '' Hello. It doesn't matter. Ancient Runes is a very nice subject. And the Professor is nice too. You can choose how much you want to follow. You should go the Electives Fair when it is time for you.'' Beaubelle said friendly to the girl in return. The girl was really early with already thinking about what she wanted to do. Beaubelle wished she was so good prepared as the girl was. '' I'm Beaubelle. Which house are you sorted?'' The white blonde asked curious to the younger girl. She was dressed all in pink so she couldn't tell which house she was in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back