Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Swishy Willow Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Hey all!
It's been a real weird time, and my activity around here is going to be a little spotty for a bit! As a couple of you know already, I recently had my surgery date cancelled because of the pandemic, buuuut I got a call this morning to let me know there's a slot free for next week! Aaaah! It's very soon, so I'm scrambling to get everything organised before I head up to Sydney!

I'm also in the middle of moving house & we're still waiting on internet to be set up, as well as the new school term having just started up again, so my apologies if I'm slow to get to replies!
I'll still be lurking around the site a bunch, and my inbox is always open for plotting~ :r

Omg! Good luck Mika!

All the best Mika!! :D

Best of luck with the surgery! I hope all goes well for you!

I hope the surgery goes well, will be thinking about you! Also best of luck with everything else. :)

Good luck with everything Mika :hug: ❤ you know where to find me for chats!

Good luck with the surgery!! :claire: :wub:

Good luck, hope everything goes well for you!

So much happening for you! Good luck with everything, I hope it all goes well and smoothly :wub:

Good luck with the surgery Mika :)

Wishing you all the best Mika :hug:

Thank you all so much!! :wub:
So, slight change of plans! My surgery got cancelled the day before I was due to go in ( :glare: ), but my health team are fighting the decision & there's going to be a committee meeting soon and hopefully some good results will come of it. The bureaucracy of muggle medicine! Everything is a little chaotic right now, so I'm still going to be semi-absent as a result xx

Ahh sorry, Mika, that sucks! I hope it works out for you :console:

Update! Surgery went well! I've spend the last week recovering, and I'm going to be slowly starting to come back to catch up on all the HNZ goodness that I've missed!
:wub:

Good to hear! Thank you for keeping us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back