Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Xavier 💕
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Open after @Wendy Bell
Alexis' third delivery was for a Puff named Wendy. Alexis directed her steps to the fourth floor where the yellow-uniform students resided. Reaching the door leading to their common room, she asked a younger student to see if Wendy was around there inside.

Wendy emerged from out Hufflepuff's common room as she was summoned outside the corridor by a brunette. "Hi," Wendy greeted the girl with a wave almost in the style of jazz hands. "Are you looking for me?"

Alexis smiled when Wendy came out. Holding out the yellow bloom and the note, she replied. "A lovely yellow rose for a Puff. And it came with a note."

Wendy,

Have a good day!

Minnie

Alexis noticed that she actually got two of Wendy's roses. She waited for her reaction to the first before she would reveal the second one.

"Awe thank you," Wendy took the rose and note. The Hufflepuff read it, it was from her young heta omega sister Minnie. "Damn, I knew I forgot someone. That was so nice of her," Wendy will have to think of something to do with the girl, maybe take her somewhere to the village to hang out. She hadn't visited Brightstone Village in a long time.

Alexis smiled at her reaction. "You and I both. I also forgot to send one to my little sister, Alec." she chuckled. The Ravenclaw would also have to think of something to give the girl. Taking out the other rose, she presented it to Wendy. "I'm so lucky to be the bearer of your roses." She also included the note with the bloom.
Wendy,

Thanks again for inviting me over for the holidays. You may not know this but it's my birthday today. Do you want to celebrate it together later?

Tomas

"We haven't spoken much, she a little too serious about her studies," Wendy explained. Then she remembers Alexis was a part of Heta Omega too, no wonder she looked familiar. "Heta Omega, right? What's your title again?" Wendy wasn't expecting another rose, she would take it and intertwine the roses together. "Thanks!" A rose from Tomas and it was his birthday. Someone else to think about while she makes the trip to the village. There ought to be something Tomas would like at one of those little shops.

Alexis smiled as listened to Wendy. When asked about HO, she nodded. "Yes, I'm the club secretary.", she answered modestly. She was still getting used to the idea of being chosen in the club. Just like being chosen as prefect, she never expected it. She was already fine being in clubs and enjoyed meeting new people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back