Ever After

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Andromeda woke bright and early the morning after the Yule Ball. Her head throbbed something awful and she knew this was only the beginning. As soon as she rose from her bed the pain became excruciatingly worse. Rubbing her temples vigorously didn't help so she rummaged around in her trunk until she found the small vial she used for headaches. She didn't know if this would work on a headache that was self induced but it was still worth a try. By the time she was walking in to an already crowded Great Hall her head wasn't her worst enemy anymore.

Looking about her she wondered briefly had she imagined it all, she had a vague memory of last night. Most of it was coming back to her in flashes and making her groan loudly. Had she really kissed Lily Potter? She made a mental note to have a severe talk with Sumner about taking advantage, lowering her head as she passed the students on her way down to the Gryffindor table she had the uncomfortable feeling that she was topic of conversation this morning.

Sitting down beside Fenton she simply shook her head, not wanting to speak about anything. They'd all be leaving soon anyhow while she would be staying behind. Keeping her head low she poured herself some cereal though she never usually ate any and sat staring into it for a few minutes, stirring her spoon around and around absently.

Had Crispin really taken her out of the Yule Ball? Had they really sorted things out once and for all? She wanted to remember every little detail but it seemed so dream like in parts that she was afraid to believe they had. Having dreamed that he had told her he was hers so often, she was afraid to believe it to be real now. Trust her to have gotten drunk but if she hadn't maybe they would still be apart for stupid reasons. She so wanted to see him, talk to him, hold him but figured he would simply go straight to his own table.

Compared to last night she was dressed very modestly, jeans and a maroon hoodie. Tempted as she was to pull the hood up to hide herself away Andromeda just kept her head down and hoped by the time she raised it again, everyone would have left for the holidays.

Fenton watched as one of his bestfriends, his surrogate sister sat down looking all tired, morose and pained. He had listened half the night to what everyone had claimed she had done but didn't believe a word of it until Aries confirmed it this morning for him. So besides singing and dancing on the stage she had gone and kissed Lily Potter.

He watched her sit down and waited to see if she would say anything to him but she kept her head firmly away from his as if diverting any direct conversation. Yeah, like that was going to happen!

"So if I had known you'd be kissing girls last night I would have stayed a bit longer. Is that why you never fancied me then?" he chuckled placing an arm about her waist and whispering in her ear, "head up, don't let them get you down".

He sat back, removing his hand once more and waited to see if she would even respond to him.

On his way over to the Ravenclaw table Aries made sure to pass the Gryffindor one first. He had heard that Andy's move on Lily had been drink induced and was as angry as hell about it. She had been off the rails long enough now and it was time she got back on track. He nodded his head at Fenton and putting a hand on Andy's shoulder bent down.
"I think you should come back to The Gables. Enough is enough Andy. Last night was out of order" he told her standing back up again and not waiting to see what she had to say for herself walked over to his own houses table.

Andromeda was about to say something equally as smart to Fenton when his whispered words stopped her dead. It was typical of him to make fun of her with one hand and protect her with the other, she flashed him a grateful smile until she felt the hand on her shoulder and Aries' angry tones in her ear. Flinching from his words she couldn't even look up to glower at him.
"I'm not heading back, I'm staying here. I'm fine now. Really Fenton. You can let him know that. I'm cured" she remarked dryly though still her hazy brain wondered if she had dreamed Crispin up completely.

She looked back down at her bowl of cereal and grimacing pushed it from her and pulled a mug towards her instead, filling it with freshly brewed coffee she simply sat there as if catatonic staring into it. Maybe she should have just stayed in bed until everyone had left for the holidays.

Zazuka was floating and not in the pleasent way. Given that her clumsyness had gone away the moment she put up her barrers but she could only keep them up for so long without hurting herself. She wasn't hurting herself at the moment though she was being extra carful around the tables. She was carrying her book bag with her because she had two things with her one Andy's present and two a vile of trasparently red liquid. She had the time after she woke up three hours after going to sleep the night before so she whipped it up.

"That is ill advised Andy. Caffeen while a good cure can not take the place of a good antidote." She said in a tone that said she could not odmint the truth from her. Zuka was sharing a phycic headache. The events of the night before as well as the left over emotional energy had the young Seer a little warpped. Still she pulled up a bright sunshine smile. "Good morning you two." She said waving, aming the bell on her bracelet twinkle a bit.

"I know you are baby" he smiled at her, smoothing down her hair and kissing the top of her head, of course he didn't know anything for certain but he wanted badly to believe her.

Not knowing the strange connection between the two bestfriends Fenton merely grinned at Zazuka and pushed down from Andy enough for her to sit between the two of them.
"You look pretty rough this morning" he grinned at her, "and here I was thinking our girl here was the only one taking a lethal dose last night. May I ask who your source is girls?"

He chuckled not for an instant tempted to get any illegal alcohol but wanting to keep things still as light as possible, he would be having serious words with Aries later. Aries who was usually the smart one.

Andromeda leaned in to Fenton at first knowing that he was trusting her and not actually 'knowing' anything for certain. It broke her heart that Aries would be so mad with her but she seriously couldn't blame him. Zuka came over and she offered her a smile and realizing after she had spoken what must have happened groaned.

"Z I am so sorry. I've been having a pretty rough year of it so ... sort of wanted to blot things out a bit" she pushed over on her side so that Zuka could sit down in between herself and Fenton, "I've had my potion this morning but it doesn't help me remember much for certain or fill in the blanks. Luckily I was such an exhibitionist that practically the entire school can fill those in"
of course they couldn't fill in what had transpired between herself and Crispin and looking now over to the Slytherin table she cringed not seeing him there.

Zazuka laughed into the tips of her fingers. "Well arn't we the funny one. It seems I got drunk off the amount of emotions running around really. To kiss a fellow female on stage is to give the audence something to laugh about. Needless to say there where lest than pleasent feelings coming from somewhere but that is another issue." She said taking the seat Fenton offered her. She looked around to see if Brian was up already or if he had gone home.

Zazuka would have to get going herself soon. She was taking Epiphany over the Paramore house to meet the people she stayed with over the holidays. This by no means meant that she was taking Epiphany way from Esmeralda. The two seemed to have grown insperable ove the time they had spent together. "Drink it will make you feel better. Wish the same could be true for me." She said with a sigh. She tried to put up her defences again only to get pulsed again.

The morning had dawned bright for the Slytherin seventh year. Crispin came in from the grounds, the walk he'd taken this morning having energized him. More so was the thought of seeing Andy this morning. The only dark blot on his mood was the possibility of her not remembering anything, or worse yet, denying her feelings. His dark eyes scanned the room before finding the flame haired girl who had captured his heart. Within a few moments, he was standing near her. "May I sit with you?" he asked quietly, his eyes scanning her beautiful face.

Andromeda tried desperately to take in what Zuka was saying but all she could do was smile and nod her head hoping she did so at the right moments. Her brain seriously felt as if it were not functioning at all, it desperately scrambled for crumbs from the night before and she fervently wished people would stop mentioning her kissing Lily already.

A voice halted her train of thought and for the first time all morning she smiled brightly as she looked up to its owner. Moving towards Zuka instead freeing up the space beside her Andromeda nodded to Crispin. So he hadn't been a figment of her imagination.
"Hi" she smiled shyly at him, visions of a moment of heated kissing came to her and she blushed, "Please, do".

For what felt like the first time in ages, Andromeda was tongue tied. There was so much she wanted to say but didn't know how too. The fact that he wanted to sit beside her in front of everyone even after last nights capers, meant a lot to her. She looked down at her mug of coffee shyly before looking at him once more, another smile only for him.

"How are you this morning?" was trying to be normal a good thing or was she now trying too hard? She wanted to kick herself under the table badly for not knowing how to react to him in such a public arena as this and sober.

Zazuka beamed a smile at Chrispin. "I see the King of Swords is here for his Queen." She said. She made her words very cryptic for a reason. She knew like she always knew but she wasn't saying. She didn't think there was a reason for her to say anything. It seemed like everything was going to be fine. She looked at the boys with the same knowing smile. There where times when she loved the images she got. It was not often but it happened.

Crispin slid onto the seat next to her, enjoying the faint heat her body gave off. He was still chilled from outside. Being near Andy again, taking in her wonderful scent of roses, warmed him as nothing else could. The bloom of a blush, fresh on cheeks, and the way her eyes shyly darted to his and away, clued him in that she remembered. Her shyness thrilled him. It was inconceivable that he could make this beautiful, strong young woman so insecure. "Good morning." His dark eyes traced her features, love evident in them. "I'm good Andromeda." Her name rolled off his tongue, infused with tenderness. His eyes caught Zazuka's, even as her cryptic words reached him. Raising an eyebrow slightly, he managed a grin before turning back to the business at hand.

There was one thing bothering him, had ever since she had spilled it in her drunken stupor.
"Andy." He said her name quietly and waited until she'd turned her face toward him. He cupped her cheek, leaned in and in front of the entire great hall, kissed her gently on her lips. "Now I'm great. How are you feeling, love?". he whispered, before pulling away and busying his hands with pouring some hot tea. Lifting it to his mouth, he nearly shuddered at the warmness as it flowed in him. To an Englishman, there was nothing better than bitter brew on a cool morning. There could be no doubt in her, he hoped, that he was ashamed of his feelings for her.

Andromeda thought she would faint as he sat down beside her. She could barely look in his direction knowing that if she did she would not be able to stop the smile that seemed to radiate now from her very core. Was it right to feel so much happiness because of one person? The corners of her mouth curved and she battled in vain to stop the smile from dazzling her strange features, especially as he said her name. She could happily sit all day long listening to him simply say her name. It had never sounded so perfect, so lovely as it did when it fell from his lips, his deep voice. He called her then, just the softest of whispers. So quiet she was not sure he had even said her name at first.

She turned her gaze to his only to have him cup her face in his hands and kissed her. He did not even give her a chance to respond, not that she could she was numb. Speechless that he would kiss her so publicly. It had been enough for her that he would sit with her but to demonstrate more affection for her than that she had not even imagined. He was great, the implication being that he was now great having first kissed her. Andromeda could only look at him amazed as he poured and drank his tea.
How was she feeling? In turmoil. His closeness was keeping her grounded in reality but sending her spiraling into orbit at the same time. He had called her 'love' and still she sat there looking at him bewildered.

At some point someone would come along and pinch her, wake her up from this glorious fantastic dream. How could it be anything else? Her mouth opened to form words but her fingers came to touch her lips instead still disbelieving that he had kissed her. Her lips still tingled from his touch as gentle as it had been. Then a smile spread slowly across her face, lit up her eyes and she ducked her head afraid that her happiness would simply over flow.

"I'm ... great" what else could she be, she seriously didn't think she would ever moan or complain again. It was unfair that with him beside her everyone else seemed to fade into the background but she couldn't help it. She only had eyes for him, her ears strained only to hear what sounds he made. So very aware of him beside her, wanting to reach out and touch him but not wanting to overstep any boundary. Instead she placed a hand on the bench between them, hoping that he would place his with hers.

Fenton continued to eat his breakfast with Zazuka sitting alongside him. She was a really nice person, he didn't think there was anyone who had a bad word to say about her. Her sister was staying with Essie who adored her completely. He nudged Zazuka now as Crispin asked to sit down beside Andromeda. For a brief moment he felt slightly jealous when he saw her reaction to the Slytherin boy. She had it pretty bad alright. Fenton seriously didn't think he had ever seen her so quiet and so shy around someone before. Andromeda Fiorelli shy, he wanted to laugh at that.

He spooned some cereal into his mouth looking across the tables to where Trista sat and smiled at her. It was only as Zuka said something about a King of Swords did he look around again. Crispin was sitting down and within moments was kissing Andromeda. Fenton couldn't help it but once his mouthful of cereal had been swallowed he cheered loudly banging his spoon on the table top.
"Bout time an' all" he laughed as he finished up pushing his bowl aside, "So where's this man of yours then?" he asked Zazuka, "or are you hoping that us two can run off together?"
he gave her a playful wink as he said this then poured a goblet of pumpkin juice for himself before offering her one as well.

Crispin watched her from the corner of his eye, enjoying the way a gentle blush flushed her skin, deepened the gold of her eyes. His hand covered hers, the calloused pad of his thumb rubbing lazy circles on the back of her hand. His head turned, eyes locked with hers and he became lost in them. Simply staring into them, learning her secrets, reveling in the love that was finally, blessedly returned in them. "Would you like to take a walk with me after breakfast?"

Andromeda felt his hand cover hers and she smiled, glancing at him once more and not being able to hide the constant smile now. Perhaps with time she would be able to stop but for now it would seem she was in danger of suffering from lock jaw. His thumb circling her hand felt tiny tremors through her and she sighed ever so gently. She could not turn her gaze away from his beautiful face, his perfectly mismatched eyes.

"Would you mind awfully if ... if I met you later?" she felt awful for not wanting to simply walk with him now. Or at least she wanted to she just knew she was incapable of it. She had gotten very little sleep the night before, afraid that it had all been one massive illusion and when finally she did sleep it was to a swaying room of gigantic proportions.
"I didn't get much sleep but I think I should be able to now. I... I won't be afraid too" she smiled, "Just an hour tops. I promise".

She wouldn't be able to stay away from him much longer than that any how.

Zazuka's cryptics had a point to them most of the time. They had a point this time at least. She watched the exchange with Andy and Chispin with a glowing smile on her face. It was about time Fate gave her best friend a brake after all she had been put through. She had proven herself stronge. Stronger than most people would give her creadet for. Zazuka turned back to Fenton with a sunshine smile on her face.

"Oh B will be along soon. I see that your eyes wonder over to the Ravenclaw table." She said her voice joking now. She had felt the flash of green that had come from Fenton's directions and didn't blame him. The love that was going between Crispin and Andy was enough to make anyone wish they had what they had. Zazuka herself would have wished the same had Brian not told her he loved her not too long ago.

Crispin picked up her hand in his and holding it between both of his, pressed a kiss to her palm, eyes locked with hers. "I waited a long time for you Andy," his mouth lifted at the corners, "I can wait a while longer. Take your time." He released her hand and finished his tea, pocketing a danish in his jacket. "I'll be on the cliffs," he murmured, brushing her cheek before getting up and walking out of the great hall.

Fenton was well aware of Zazuka's abilities, Andromeda praised her no end. Complimented her constantly in their presence, Fenton was just amazed that seer's were for real. He smiled at her now taking his eyes off the happy couple for a moment.
"Well considering my girlfriend is over there" he grinned then looking down the table chuckled, "ok, if we get to have a Slytherin and a Ravenclaw at our table then I am going over there to hers" he waited as Crispin stood up to leave before moving from the bench. Bending down he kissed first Zazuka's head and then Andromeda's and before either could say anything he pointed upwards to some wilting mistletoe left over from the night before.
"Not my fault, it's the law. Had to kiss ye" he gave them a quick wink, "Happy Christmas, see you lot after the holidays. Andy? don't worry about Aries, I'll talk with him ok?"

And then he too left to join the Ravenclaws but more importantly to sit with Trista before they had to part for the holidays.

It was as if no one else mattered, no one else seemed to exist at they looked into one anothers eyes. Crispin lifted her hand to his mouth and kissed it, sending the most beautiful thrill through her. His words did like wise and she smiled at him.
"I'll be there" she assured him, her hand reaching up to touch her cheek. The smile stayed there for some time after and when Fenton rose and kissed the top of her head she nearly jumped out of her skin. Only then coming back to reality with a bang or was it? Andy felt as if she were back completely, as if the past few months had been the worst nightmare imaginable and now at last thanks to Crispin she was whole again. She was Andy, not some evil interpretation of herself. Not some fool intent on flirting her way to oblivion to forget someone she had never really loved.

Turning to look at Zazuka she couldn't contain her happiness any longer and wrapped her arms about her bestfriend.
"Happy Christmas Zuka" she smiled, then reaching inside her pocket took out a small package that had the
tiniest glass butterfly inside..

She handed it to Zuka with a smile. The butterfly could fly very small distances but when it did fly which was usually just around its owners head, the softest twinkling sound like glass chimes played like a beautiful song.
"Thank you for not giving up on me" she hugged her friend again, it felt so wonderful to be back in the land of the living.

Zazuka laughed genuenly at that. She knew that Fenton was the boyfriend of one of her fellow Ravenclaws not because of her ability but because Zazuka was an honerary Paramore and nights in the girl's dormarties where full of gossip. It felt nice to feel like she had a family where ever she went now even if she did fear the day her father got his sences back. Fenton kissed them both on the top of the head and Zazuka went a light shade of pink. "Well tradition is best kept for they where set there for a reason." She said as she waived Fenton off.

She turned back to her friend who seemed like she was finally coming back to her old self. Welcome home my friend She said as she hugged her best friend back. It had been so long since she had seen thing kind of happyness within the golden eyes of her best friend that it seemed impossalbe that it would come back. But not for nothing did she seek the guidence of the cards. Zazuka knew that things could only get better for her friend.

Zazuka took and opened her present and smiled wide. "Oh what skill." She said as she placed the butterfly on her finger. She was in awe of the tiny creature. "Of course you where not forgotten." She said taking out a largish box out of her bag. Inside was one of her newest creations which she called a warecane. Having a little sister had made her a bit more ready to make more outlandish things than fearies but she had been told that they turned out expectaculer. That and she was able to imbed more abities into things that where outlandish to start with. "Happy Chirstmas to you too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back