Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
i'm good on my own
and I'll always be good on my own

3GBFxpCd_400x400.png

--------------------------------

So, can I start? Yeah, so, my name is
Evan Ross, I am eleven years old, I was born on 18th April, 2038 in Montreal, Canada. My blood status is half-blood. I don't really have any nicknames, because I didn't have pretty much any friends in my childhood. My closest friend was my grandmother, Martha. But I'll tell you about that a little bit later.

My zodiac sign is
Aries. It means that I am confident, determinded, optimistic, self-caring, impulsive, a bit aggresive, impatient and moody. Well, I haven't really spent any of time with my parents. When I was born, my parents didn't even mention that I had a brother. I think my parents didn't really care about me at all, because immediately when I was ready to come home from hospital, I went straight to my grandmother Martha. At least that is what she says, I don't really remember it right now. I spent all of my time about 20 miles away from my real parents. Sometimes my mother came to visit me, but it was only before I turned five years old, my dad probably hasn't even seen me. I really wanted to see my brother, meet my parents, but after those years I realised that they probably had a reason, why they don't want to see me and talk to me. Well, to be honest, I don't care about that anymore.

From what I remember in my first few years, my grandmother really tried making me communicate with all these kids running around, although I wasn't a good friend-maker, because
I just cared about myself. That's what I learned from my parents. They didn't care about me, why would I want to care about someone? I just enjoyed my grandmother's company and was grateful that at least someone was there to keep care of me. I will take care of her, when I'll be able to, I want to thank her.

Oh, I was talking about these kids, yeah, well.. I sometimes loved looking outside of the windows and just observe what they are doing and how they are having fun by running around, throwing around paper planes and so on.. I just wasn't feeling like doing that with them.. one time, when I was about 8, my grandmother went out with me and
I accidentally put on a fight with two other boys, well, then Martha probably really realised that she shouldn't continue making me go and play with them. I enjoyed my time inside and just walking around on my own. There was just one person I would want to meet and that's my brother who doesn't even knows about my existence.

I knew that Hogwarts New Zealand students were on their Holiday break and I decided that I should finally go and see my brother, Mark, for my first time. I knew his name, because Martha told me. I couldn't imagine that Mark was really that shy.. he was like.. weird?! Okay, well, I hope that I won't be in the same house as he, I just think we'll have to meet once again and talk a bit more. We just didn't connect at first and that probably was the problem.

I wasn't surprised when I got the letter from Hogwarts. I wasn't excited and I wasn't sad that I had to go. I kinda wanted to see what the deal is about.. so, I was ready for my journey.

My likes and dislikes? Well, can't say much about them as I'm just eleven, buut.. I really
like spending time alone, I don't think I'll be bad at talking and making friends, I'm pretty good at lego and table games. I really hate bossy people, although I'm one of them, I don't like stupid people.. yeah.

I take care of my hygiene, I wash my teeth every morning and before night time, I have blue eyes (my grandmother always says that they look like pearls), I'm pretty athletic already as I love running and just working out (at least I think that can be called as working out, I'm doing what the older boys are doing from what I see). My hair is short-ish.

Well, that's pretty much it... at least for now

--------------------------------

Last edited:
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back