Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Who Cares?
Wand
Pear Wood, Unicorn hair core, 14 inches
Sapphire was in the kitchens. It was a rainy day, but a soft rain. She liked that. She stood at the counter, hair pulled up in a messy bun and a large t-shirt hanging from one shoulder, almost longer than her shorts. She was pleased with how quidditch practice had gone, mostly, and was relaxing now with a big bowl of chocolate cake mix. Could she bake it? Probably. Was she going to? Probably not. She finished stirring it, dipping a finger into the gooey chocolate and taking a bite. Mm, perfection. She needed this. She took the bowl in hand and moved to sit on a counter by the wall, tucking her legs under her as she leaned back against the stone and ate the sweet treat with her fingers.

Mordred had not been that proud of how practice went, and he felt like he was coming down with something, with a game coming so soon! Sapphire had said she was going Kitchens, and Mo decided to go freshen up before he headed to the Kitchens a bit later. When Mordred laid his eyes on his captain, a horrified expression took over his facial features. He stormed over to Sapphire and snatched the bowl away from her. "Are you a savage?!" he practically yelled. "I know things have been a lot, but show some DECORUM!" he scolded her. He was careful to not get any chocolate on his robes.

Sapphire blinked as Mordred appeared out of nowhere and stole her bowl. "Hey," She protested, sitting up and licking her fingers. "Tha's mine," She pulled a finger from her mouth with a pop. "Chocolate," She held out her hand expectantly, raising a brow.

Mordred was furious. This was bad and very bad. How was Sapphire supposed to survive in the real world when she could not even stress eat properly? Mo held the bowl of chocolate to Sapphire, but then he tipped the bowl, so the chocolate mixture oozed out. Mordred promptly dropped the bowl on the ground and held up a hand to stop a house elf from scolding him. "I promise I will clean it up," he said and continued to glare at Sapphire. "You're acting like a child. You graduate this year, Sapph!" he scolded angrily. This behavior would not do.

Last edited:
Sapphire was hurt by Mordred's anger and upset when he dropped her bowl. "My chocolate," she whined softly. She sighed, turning away and tucking herself against the counter. "What's it matter?" She grumbled, feeling cranky. Mo was yelling, he'd taken her chocolate, this was just... stupid. She bit her lip, thoroughly ignoring him now.

The look on Sapphire's face made Mordred sigh. Maybe he had been too rough? But, he still strongly believed that Sapph should not be eating uncooked cake mix! Mo took out his wand and cast a cleaning charm to clean up the chocolate. Then he picked up the clean bowl and handed it to one of the house elves. He walked over and leaned so he would be able to make contact with the older girl. "Unless you plan on playing Quidditch for the rest of your life, you need to have manners. Control yourself even in your weakest moments. Otherwise, someone is going to take advantage of it, and it is not like me taking your cake mix!" he said softly. He hoped he was somehow making sense.

Sapphire sighed. "The last thing you need to tell me is how people are going to take advantage of me, Mordred." She didn't look at him. "Or are you forgetting that my aunt told the entire family I was dead, dropped me in an orphanage, told me I was never going to be adopted because I was a curse, and then when my brother found me and my uncle took me in, she got revenge by trying to take me out and my stupid brother got in the way and now he can't remember anything, so excuse me for taking a minute away from trying to build a strong team, being a prefect, trying to take care of all my friends and putting my brother back together to sit by myself and eat some damn chocolate to make myself feel a little bit better." She ranted, hugging her knees tighter to her chest.

Mordred sighed. In his eyes, none of it was an excuse to be a wreck. However, his turmoil was much different that what Sapphire was going through. Mordred huffed and turned around with his arms crossed defiantly over his chest. "I'm not saying you don't deserve chocolate. I'm saying the least you can do is eat it will a freakin' spoon. Even a fork!" he grumbled. "Just not with your hands," he said softly. He could not let his friends break down into pieces in front of him. He wanted to help them stand, even if their balance wasn't perfect. Mo felt Sapphire was completely laying on the ground and letting the rain drown her in an abyss. But, that was just him. He could not know what was going through her head. All he knew was he wanted to help her handle what she was going through, but he was not going to let her do it like this. "Look, Sapph. I am just trying to look out for you, and I don't like seeing you like this. Sorry about the chocolate. I guess I just got really mad," he apologized while looking down at his feet.

Sapphire sighed, turning and scooting to the edge of the counter so she could lay her head on Mos shoulder, trying to tug his shirt back so she could hug him. "Sorry," she apologized softly. "I raised myself. I don't really understand why you're upset. I don't understand a lot of things about other people. I barely get myself most of the time." She admitted gently.

Mordred let the prefect hug him and rolled his eyes. "Well, I am going to teach how to not eat with your hands. And fix your posture. Your walk too," he stated. Mordred pulled away from her embrace in order to turn around. "We're, like, five. The only person in this school that should know themselves is Professor Styx. He's had, like, five hundred years to figure himself out." he smirked.

Sapphire raised a brow, smirking a little and laughing as Mordred turned around again. "What's wrong with my walk?" She asked, a coy smile on her lips. She couldn't help but snicker at his comment. "Don't let old Styxy hear you say that, Momo," She teased him. "He's ancient but he can still kill you," She winked playfully, leaning back on the counter. "So what are we doing?" She asked, over the loss of her chocolate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back